haydenclaireheroes's Damian: Son of Batman #1 - Book One: The Next of Kin review

Will Damian Become the Next Batman?

Here is my video review for Damian the Son of Batman issue 1. Tell me what you guys think in the comments below. Here is the link for my video review:

Other reviews for Damian: Son of Batman #1 - Book One: The Next of Kin

Villains use Facebook now! 0

Okay this was a major disappointment to me I love Damian and I loved reading his character development from the moment he first appeared in Batman with Grant Morrison to when he died in Batman Incorporated and he went from an arrogant, unlikable brat to a very complex likeable character and that feels severely lost in this issue, I mean severely. He’s written almost like Dick Grayson, but way more arrogant and violent. That’s not my only problem with the issue I have a lot and unfortunately I wa...