Tattoo?

#1 Posted by cdw101 (86 posts) - - Show Bio

How the hell does daken have and keep his tattoo if he has a healing factor?!- wouldnt the healing factor cancel it out?

#2 Posted by Imperius_Rex (452 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not hurting him or destroying his cells it's just ink under his skin. I'm sure he didn't have to put that ointment on it for weeks lol

#3 Posted by judasnixon (5469 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone heals, normal people still have their tattoos after they heal, Why should Daken be any different? Having a tattoo isn't an injury. 

#4 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1240 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe its a paint tattoo ?

#5 Posted by homosexuality (63 posts) - - Show Bio

he can probably turn his healing factor off allowing him to have a tattoo.

#6 Edited by judasnixon (5469 posts) - - Show Bio

Aaaarrrhhhh! This is driving crazy! A Tattoo is not a branding, it's not a scar, its just an injection of ink. I'm pretty sure Daken can get an injection with out B12 shooting all over the God Damn place as soon as you pull the needle out. I don't know why I'm even bothering try to explain this again......

#7 Posted by JonSmith (3860 posts) - - Show Bio

I jot it down as Daken having adamantium flakes in the paint. Because he could.

#8 Posted by judasnixon (5469 posts) - - Show Bio

I HATE THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.