Images gallery issue!

#1 Posted by Meesho (59 posts) - - Show Bio

I noticed when I browse the images gallery is most of the pictures are taken from scan's page after page!. This, in my opinion doesn't serve the purpose of the gallery, also it may have been spoiler for some instead of excites them!. For example, "What If: Wolverine: Father" as if the issue put entirely on I think! (no offence).
I totally understand that Daken has few pictures according to his appearance but this isn't a reason to flood the gallery with pics of the same page 4 or 5 times! HOPE you get what I mean ^.^ . Remember, I say so to make this site is the 1st resource for all comics fans, and for Daken's fan for sure :-P 

Thanks for your time

And excuse my english

#2 Posted by Dakens son (433 posts) - - Show Bio

Indeed!! 
Please everyone stop uploading entire pages 
additionally some are uploading pics that are already in the gallerys

#3 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

It is against the rules to upload full page scans.   

It isn't against the rules to try & scan as many panels with Daken in.

#4 Posted by Meesho (59 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dakens son said:

" Indeed!!  Please everyone stop uploading entire pages  additionally some are uploading pics that are already in the gallerys "

yeah, this is another issue.

@xerox-kitty said:

" It is against the rules to upload full page scans.   

It isn't against the rules to try & scan as many panels with Daken in. "

Sweetie, I know about that, and I read the rules and I'm aware of them :). but here what I'm trying to say simply we want the site to be the best place for everyone who's interest in comics. It's very annoying to put a WHOLE issue. There's some issues I don't read yet, uploading many pictures constantly could destroy it, if you get what I mean. This is only a point of view :). I LOVE this place and I always want it to be the best cause I've a site and I know how this feels :). I'm not kind of these complain just to do so, I've a vision and I like to share as long as I see it's useful.

Thanks for your reply both of you ..

Cheers,
Meesho

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.