Has Daken Received A Make-Over...?

• 71 results
#51 Edited by oiHooliganismoi (518 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty: yeah cause he is a raging homosexual lol [Wolverine face palms with claws out]
#52 Posted by Gennadius (244 posts) - - Show Bio

Spoiler for people who didnt read Franken-castle

I liked his make-over in Franken-castle,You know after he got electrecuted impaled 2X(I think) Kicked from a building,got a grenade to his face when he was impaled,hit by a car,hit by a train chainsawed in the stomach.  
I loved that issue can't wait for the next 2.

#53 Posted by ironshadow (1470 posts) - - Show Bio

Daken should stay in the brown/tan costume and Wolverine in the X-Force costume and they should just burn the yellow costume, man I hate the yellow one.

#54 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio
@oiHooliganismoi said:
" @xerox-kitty: yeah cause he is a raging homosexual lol i just find that to be funny, wolverine's son is a turd burglar lol [Wolverine face palms with claws out] "
Do NOT use terminology that is derogatory regarding any circle of society; whether it is racial, religious or sexual.  It is not funny, it is offensive.  Continued remarks along these lines will result in the removal of you ability to post.
#55 Posted by gambit987 (1275 posts) - - Show Bio

He needed his own suit it surely passes for me.

#56 Posted by gambit987 (1275 posts) - - Show Bio

and for me lol

#57 Edited by oiHooliganismoi (518 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty: i took out the turd burglar part  ........... lighten up.... seriously this warning is coming a from person who has a picture of a girl taking a crap on the a toilet in her profile i can find that offensive but i dont cause im not the type to have a stick up my butt
#58 Posted by nightcrawler1212 (532 posts) - - Show Bio

its alright
#59 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dane said:
" written by Daniel Way.   Looks like he gets to ruin another character, thanks Marvel. "
Well he kind of created Daken, though. He's been writing him for most of his existence, if he's not ruined yet...you could cross your fingers.
#60 Posted by X-23_2513 (416 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't mind it.
#61 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio
@[turbo] said: 

"

not sure what i'm looking at.  
"
#62 Posted by [turbo] (24 posts) - - Show Bio

He needs a pink tie. 

#63 Posted by [turbo] (24 posts) - - Show Bio

pink tie added... improved
#64 Posted by Mutant God (3011 posts) - - Show Bio

All he wants to do is step out of his father's shadow but yet they keep pulling him back in
#65 Posted by Charmix (11958 posts) - - Show Bio

missing the pointy ear =]

#66 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio
@[turbo] said:
"
pink tie added... improved "
That's a little bit genius... and a lot more scary!
#67 Posted by WoundingFactor (178 posts) - - Show Bio
@[turbo] said:
"
pink tie added... improved "
This would win the award for "Best New Costume of 2010" hands-down.
#68 Posted by AyEmEs (17 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually like it :) But, I think itd be better with the mohawk going through the costume
#69 Posted by Afighter2U (3 posts) - - Show Bio

IMO I prefer his dark x men costume the red and black. Or the simple white under shirt with jeans and a nice pair of cool boots.

#70 Posted by NorajDawn (48 posts) - - Show Bio
@fbdarkangel:  No! I quite like it too. Not as much as his more free looking original look. That top pic is just a bad rendition.
#71 Posted by Vance Astro (91071 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really like the costume because I still feel like it's still to closely related to a Wolverine costume and i've seen some artists completely butcher the design.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.