Dark Avenger

#1 Posted by Baal Zak (355 posts) - - Show Bio

One quick question. Why Daken has joined the Dark Avengers? I've only read Original Sin, and at the end it seemed that Daken and Wolverine were in good terms. Now with the first issue of Dark Avengers, Daken is "evil" again? Have I missed something? Or maybe he's there to spy Osborn and give his daddy some info? :D

#2 Posted by Mr. America (24 posts) - - Show Bio

He's doing it to annoy Wolverine

#3 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
Baal Zak said:
"One quick question. Why Daken has joined the Dark Avengers? I've only read Original Sin, and at the end it seemed that Daken and Wolverine were in good terms. Now with the first issue of Dark Avengers, Daken is "evil" again? Have I missed something? Or maybe he's there to spy Osborn and give his daddy some info? :D"
I don't think Daken joined..he was recruited.It's not like he heard there was team forming and he asked to join.I think Norman looked for him.Also..I don't think Daken is Evil just because he's in the Dark Illuminati.I feel the same about most of the members.
#4 Posted by DFChewie (150 posts) - - Show Bio

Osborn hired Daken to join the Dark Avengers. Also, if you read the arc right after Original Sin, Daken betrays Wolverine because of their differing approaches on what to do about Romulus.

#5 Posted by Daken1010 (11 posts) - - Show Bio

I've searched around and haven't found anything but figured I'd ask here:  Does anyone know if Daken will be featured on a Dark Avengers Young Guns variant cover? It looks like each member of the Dark Avengers is getting one, so I'm hoping Daken does as well.

#6 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably, isn't it

?

#7 Posted by Daken1010 (11 posts) - - Show Bio

That's the cover for Dark Wolverine #75.. I meant for Dark Avengers.. (btw, Dark Wolverine #76 cover art is in the Daken photo section, check it out)

#8 Posted by Daken1010 (11 posts) - - Show Bio

so Daken IS IN FACT getting the young gun variant this week with Dark Avengers #5!!! and it looks like there will be various variant covers for Dark Wolverine as well, so pick those up if you're a fan! I'll def be adding them to my collection!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.