Daken's sexuality

• 77 results
#51 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio
@fbdarkangel said:
"
 nuff said!
"
That image makes me want to throw myself off of a bridge.

There's nothing wrong with being gay or bi, but .... poor Lester... xDDD
#52 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123: 
Lester will throw you off a bridge but you have to let him choke you first.
he's an odd one like that.
#53 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4808 posts) - - Show Bio

i think hes bi

heres why

He enjoys torturing people...
he enjoys torturing men and women... plus manipulating them...
Now
U do kno there are people who have "Adult" theme "toys" like Whips, Chains, latex suits, and etc... 
those people use those "adult" materials... to "enjoy" consummating... by being tortured or by torturing...

and since Daken really enjoys torturing men and women... i say hes Bi

plus to consummate the guy needs to have his "soldier" "salute" 
 so he needs to be like... turnd on... to "salute"

#54 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@Yung ANcient One: 
i kind of think he's either bi, or just non. personally it doesnt matter to much to me. but i dont see how your logic makes any sense though. if torturing a character is what proves a sexuality, then almost every comic book villian is bisexual, i mean 90% ez.

and for whoever my dispute with the above scan is ive noticed alot of people not only think Bullseye made out with Lester, but worse think that Daken killed Norman osborn because they got mislead by out of context scans like that. just my interest to help clear up b.s. on an information site.
#55 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4808 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATMANEXE: i edited my post

originally it was

he enjoys torturing people.... in a "adult" way

not jus regular torture

he flirts with guys because it makes em feel uncomfortable and he enjoys it... he... IMO... can manipulate men in a variety of ways... yet he uses... um... attraction... to manipulate them

and enjoying torturing people in a adult way... has been known to happen in the world with all those whips chains, and latex suits...
#56 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@Yung ANcient One: 
um, not really no. he controls people with pheromones and sexual persuasion.
thats actually a power/ability he has. its pointed out, in pretty much every issue
of Dark Wolverine (this would be the book Daken is in)

in real life as well, people use sexual persuasion all the time to get what they want.
they also sometimes revel in that power. does this mean that everytime a girl for example
flirts with a guy only to get what she wants, that she actually is attracted to him and wants his sex?
no, of course it doesnt.

and your point on torturing again? in what issue is he dressed up in a gimp costume and spanking 
another character with a cropper or a feather duster, if you dont mind me asking?

when a soldier tortures a prisoner for information, are you saying it also means they are having sex with them?

again, also, by your statement, at least 90% of the villians in comics are bisexual then.
so lets just round that up and say 100% are bisexual because they have all in some way hurt another
person of the same gender. sound reasonable or no?
#57 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4808 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATMANEXE: thats cool

but like i posted  

can manipulate men in a variety of ways

he can use his powers to scare them... to make them feel like they can trust him... but what does he use... Attraction... Why... why attraction so many times... 

and your point on torturing again? in what issue is he dressed up in a gimp costume and spanking 
another character with a cropper or a feather duster, if you dont mind me asking? 

i dunno... i dont buy those types of mags....
but he has flirted with guys to make em feel uncomfortable and he has reveled the act... not the gains he got... like women in real life do... women revel in the act because of what they gained out of it...

daken has reveled in it... gaining nothing but the mans expression... 

#58 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@Yung ANcient One: 
you have no clue what your talking about. so never mind. we never spoke.
#59 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4808 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATMANEXE said:
" @Yung ANcient One:  you have no clue what your talking about. so never mind. we never spoke. "
i kno... we typed posted, and read.
#60 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@Yung ANcient One: 
allow me to rephrase that so its not confusing

you have no clue what your talking about.

#61 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4808 posts) - - Show Bio

@CATMANEXE said:
" @Yung ANcient One: 
allow me to rephrase that so its not confusing

you have no clue what your talking about.

"

U didnt even rephrase it... u jus quoted it
#62 Edited by slacker the hacker (7839 posts) - - Show Bio

did he make a pass at the thing
#63 Edited by daken_2513 (416 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont ever remember seeing him with a dude 
Either way hes still one of the coolest marvel characters
#64 Posted by Edamame (28194 posts) - - Show Bio

Daken had intercourse with Miss Sinister.

#65 Posted by ryderman (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Daken is Pansexual. This is an orientation that has the potential for romantic love, aesthetic  attraction and sexual desire that bypasses any gender. It differs from bisexuality because the pansexual feels attraction on any level to men and women (regardless of their own orientation, hetero, homo or bi) Even the bi-curious and even those who have had sex changes. It's been established time and again that he'll do anything to achieve what he wants. Hell, he'd probably do it with a six armed alien monster with rows and rows of teeth if it meant it could benefit him somehow.
#66 Posted by WoundingFactor (178 posts) - - Show Bio
@ryderman: But that's not attraction, really. Sex is a tool for Daken, rather than an extension of any orientation. I haven't actually seen Daken demonstrate any attraction that wouldn't be what I'd expect from say, a rapist, really.
#67 Posted by Shadowdoggy (3815 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah, I mean the way he um....."confronted" Bullseye was a little forceful, to say the least

I smell a sexual harassment suit in the works

#68 Posted by ryderman (5 posts) - - Show Bio
@WoundingFactor:
Daniel Way and Majorie Liu have already stated he's beyond sexual identification, but if you were going to label him with any orientation for argument's sake, pansexuality is a strong case. He doesn't discriminate on who he uses, so it would suggest attraction of some kind, a dominating, controlling attraction as control is the root of the character in general.
#69 Posted by ghostrider fan1 (778 posts) - - Show Bio

i was about to start a topic about this too lol yea well recently during siege while bullseye was yellin at him he just out of the random grabbed him and made out    with him. bullseye was so shocked he didnt attack him or nothin he just stood there with a shocked face that looked like "what the f#%k jus happened" i guess hes bi because people say hes been with girls but idk
#70 Posted by Cats (666 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized:  

its called asexuality. 

And I agree with rapotorfanboy.
#71 Posted by Jabor (45 posts) - - Show Bio
Read Daken Dark Wolverine #10
#72 Posted by The_Goddess_of_Chaos (314 posts) - - Show Bio

Two words Fifty Shades

#73 Edited by Sinfulplayerx (193 posts) - - Show Bio

Daken = Pedobear............... please don't make me add his claws to someones Pedobear clip....

#74 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

He is bisexual( he can't be asexual since he has fallen in love before with a girl, i think it was witha chick cop). he has power issues to he doesn't mind having sex men , he likes manipulation people and get what he wants.

#75 Edited by flazam (2496 posts) - - Show Bio

nuff said

#76 Edited by ubungqingili (81 posts) - - Show Bio

i always labeled him bisexual.

#77 Posted by ubungqingili (81 posts) - - Show Bio

He is the male version of Mystique.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.