Follow

Daken

Character » Daken appears in 1164 issues.

Daken is Wolverine's long lost son, torn from his mother's womb by the dark figure Romulus. Raised with a warped view on his father's "abandonment" and his mother's murder, Daken was left holding a grudge.

Daken Boyfriend

mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By mavfan626

We all know Daken is a least bi so if he had a bf who do you think it would be? and why? 

No jokes!

Dakens son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Dakens son

is that suposed to be a comic fan's topic?

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

I see Daken as pan sexual he seems to just like getting into people's heads messing with them and using them their has been nothing sexual or romantic about any of his escapades

Postacrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Postacrat

Yeah this has been gone over a dozen times some people just want to declare Daken gay lol not saying you are but I've seen other threads where people just can't let it go.  His sexual nature is all just a part of control.  Daken will do whatever and maybe whoever he needs to get the job done.  It's about control and ultimate survival not sexual preferences.

Dakens son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5  Edited By Dakens son
    @Son_of_Magnus said:
    " I see Daken as pan sexual he seems to just like getting into people's heads messing with them and using them their has been nothing sexual or romantic about any of his escapades "
    I tottaly agree!
    AyEmEs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AyEmEs

Personally, I see Daken as more of a pleasure seeking type of person who wont ever completely settle down with any male or female and I just cant think of anyone hes seemed into enough to have any type of romantic relationship with but, in saying that I do think this this type of thread is fun :) and if the guy from issue 87 ever came back I think the two of them could have some sort of thing going, :P

NorajDawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By NorajDawn

Hmmmm, well he was staying with his arms dealer boyfriend in New York for like a week when he tried to kill Cyclops with the Muramasa blade. It ended when he tied him up and used him for a decoy. And on a side note the writers have stated that he is naturally bisexual. And to stay on topic I think a new character would have to be made to be his boyfriend, not many of the gay characters would work with him really.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.