Follow

Daken

Character » Daken appears in 1164 issues.

Daken is Wolverine's long lost son, torn from his mother's womb by the dark figure Romulus. Raised with a warped view on his father's "abandonment" and his mother's murder, Daken was left holding a grudge.

Daken anti-Wolverine team idea

Namor1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By Namor1987

I like Daken & think he should team up with Silver Samurai, Sabretooth, Deadpool, Cyclops w/Muramasa Blade, Agent Zero, Omega Red, Lady Deathstrike, Cyber & Magneto & form a anti-Wolverine squad.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Erik
    Namor1987 said:
    "I like Daken & think he should team up with Silver Samurai, Sabretooth, Deadpool, Cyclops w/Muramasa Blade, Agent Zero, Omega Red, Lady Deathstrike, Cyber & Magneto & form a anti-Wolverine squad."
    Sabretooth is dead, Daken cannot stand Deadpool, Cyclops would very likely try to put Daken down, Agent Zero is powerless, Omega Red hates Deathstrike, Cyber is slowly dying and hates Daken, Silver Samurai is honor bound and cannot leave Japan plus he is missing a hand, and Magneto would not work with any of the others. 
    Nightwolf3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Nightwolf3
    erik said:
    "Namor1987 said:
    "I like Daken & think he should team up with Silver Samurai, Sabretooth, Deadpool, Cyclops w/Muramasa Blade, Agent Zero, Omega Red, Lady Deathstrike, Cyber & Magneto & form a anti-Wolverine squad."
    Sabretooth is dead, Daken cannot stand Deadpool, Cyclops would very likely try to put Daken down, Agent Zero is powerless, Omega Red hates Deathstrike, Cyber is slowly dying and hates Daken, Silver Samurai is honor bound and cannot leave Japan plus he is missing a hand, and Magneto would not work with any of the others. 
    "
    well, thats the end of that haha
    Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Nighthunter

and Magneto would own Wolverine by himself...

:p

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5  Edited By claws
    erik said:
    "Namor1987 said:
    "

theres your answer
    Namor1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By Namor1987

So pretty much everyone that hates Wolverine & has the best chance of taking him down hate each other? OH joy

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Erik

Agent Zero is also Wolverine's friend. 

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8  Edited By Nighthunter
    Nighthunter said:
    "and Magneto would own Wolverine by himself...:p"
    that is if the old man still had powers though lol
    Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Erik

He has a suit now that makes him more powerful than before. 

camodude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By camodude

its going to be intresting seeing daken in the marvel u thats for sure. looking forward to read the issues though

DrSumtincool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DrSumtincool

I would like to see Creed humble Daken.  That is about it....

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#12  Edited By xerox_kitty
    Namor1987 said:
    "So pretty much everyone that hates Wolverine & has the best chance of taking him down hate each other? OH joy "

Well, 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend', but when it comes to the team that you chose they would hate each other too much to function properly as a team.  They're also not team players, so there would be a power struggle.  As well as all the other problems that everyone else already mentioned.

DrSumtincool said:
    "I would like to see Creed humble Daken.  That is about it...."
    The Sabretooth clones from Sinister's labs aren't as effective as the real thing.  I guess that fight will have to wait till Creed's eventual resurrection (and since this is Marvel and he's a classic Wolvie villain, you just know that will happen at some point in the next few years ;).
    DrSumtincool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DrSumtincool
    xerox-kitty said:
    DrSumtincool said:
    "I would like to see Creed humble Daken.  That is about it...."
    The Sabretooth clones from Sinister's labs aren't as effective as the real thing.  I guess that fight will have to wait till Creed's eventual resurrection (and since this is Marvel and he's a classic Wolvie villain, you just know that will happen at some point in the next few years ;)."
    Don't know what it is about Daken but he's just not what I expected for a child of Wolverine.  He needs a severe beating and Logan is being too wishy-washy about it.  Creed will be back and I hope they get a long line of people to just kick Daken hard.  
    havco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By havco

he just killed your ass

Tyler Starke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Tyler Starke

Daken could own wolvie now, he's got the murmurssa claws, he could own sabertooth as well if he wasn't already deadified to begin with, Nobody stays dead

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.