Claw Removal??

#1 Posted by Powerzone789 (430 posts) - - Show Bio

so wolverine cut out his son's claws right? well i jus picked up daken dark wolverine 1 and daken has his claws back?? can anyone tell me how this is possible? haha
#2 Posted by Hi I'm New (300 posts) - - Show Bio

i thought he only took out the bottom one.

#3 Posted by CrimsonAlchemist (410 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea cause they were fused with shards of the Murumasa Blade and Logan was afraid cause it could kill after cutting his claws off he dug em up somewhere daken can't find them.

#4 Posted by Green Skin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio

Yep those claws don't work as well when they aren't anchored to adamantium.

#5 Posted by Powerzone789 (430 posts) - - Show Bio

so are his remaining two claws still murasma ore are they adamantium or bone?

#6 Posted by Jake Fury (18062 posts) - - Show Bio
@Powerzone789:
Logan only removed the claws containing the fragments of the Muramasa blade.
#7 Posted by Dakens son (433 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury said:
" @Powerzone789: Logan only removed the claws containing the fragments of the Muramasa blade. "
True,but it is not clear if Logan removed the entire claws,under Daken wrists,or just the muramasa fragments
#8 Posted by Jake Fury (18062 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dakens son:
Here you go sir. The Tinkerer originally grafted the Muramasa fragments to his Daken's claws. It was a difficult procedure. 

From this it's safe to assume Logan went for the 100% removal of the entire claw. He doesn't have the tech or knowledge to simply remove the fragments.

#9 Posted by HellionVulcan (3604 posts) - - Show Bio

His under claws will grow back but logan removed the whole sheathe with the bone claw .

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.