Claw Regrowth

#1 Posted by SladeRogers (273 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it possible for Daken to regrow his third claw? I mean his healing factor should allow it, right? In The Prince story arc, Thing broke his skull while he was beating him and it healed. He was shot through the back of the head with an arrow by Clint Barton during Siege and that healed. So, isn't it possible or is it just a pipe dream?
#2 Posted by Dakens son (422 posts) - - Show Bio

101 % sure that the claw will remain hidden
don't forget that he looks for Murammasa tore-create his metal claw
so I think there's a lot more things to expect in Daken's path

#3 Posted by Hi I'm New (298 posts) - - Show Bio

if his healing factor is anything like his father's it should be possible

#4 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

Since X-23 regrew a whole arm including claws, then I'm pretty sure Daken can regrow a simple claw...

Chances are the editors & writers don't want to use it until some pivotal moment in a story.  A bit like the lack of claws in Old Man Logan, right up until a climactic moment when he finally popped 'em...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.