Danger
Hela
Spiral
Stryfe
Lady Deathstrike
Sabretooth
Shatterstar
#2 Posted by Mercy_ (92765 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantomex vs Daken would be an awesome fight. 

Moderator Online
#3 Posted by Dakens son (433 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" Fantomex vs Daken would be an awesome fight.  "
actually that would be an intelligent battle since both characters are masters of manipulation.
What I really want to see is Daken against Deathstrike or Sabretooth and the fact that old Vic is dead that's a huge downer
#4 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33629 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Britain would destroy him...

#5 Posted by Doombert (518 posts) - - Show Bio
@spiderbat87 said:
" Captain Britain would destroy him... "
of all people to name on that list that would destroy him you pick...Captain Britain?
#6 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33629 posts) - - Show Bio
@Doombert said:
" @spiderbat87 said:
" Captain Britain would destroy him... "
of all people to name on that list that would destroy him you pick...Captain Britain? "
As I am British and he is one of my fav characters and like a 100 tonner yes I would pick Cap
#7 Posted by Edamame (28194 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to see Daken go up against Wild Child, Lady Deathstrike (as stated above), Lizard and Kimura.  Individually, of course. LOL

#8 Posted by riri4life (7189 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm...Shatterstar would be cool to see.   ....but we all know how that battle would end. ;P

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.