eggimann's Daken: Dark Wolverine #1 - Empire, Pt. 1 review

• eggimann wrote this review on .
  • eggimann has written a total of 3 reviews. The last one was for

Better than before

I never cared much for Daken in either Wolverine Orgins or the Dark Wolverine series, but this one suprised me alot by being actually interesting. The story is about Daken wanting to build an empire and stop living in the shadows of his father. It is an interesting premise and Daken does make for an good villian protagonist. Because he is far from a hero. Some may have a problem with his asshole personality, which is to me annoying as he is that more than he is funny. It is not great, but i am interested in continuing reading this series, something i cant say for Orgins or Dark Wolverine. 3/5