Follow

Dagger

Character » Dagger appears in 827 issues.

Tandy Bowen is the "light" half of the vigilante duo known as Cloak & Dagger. After a drug-related experiment awakened her powers, she became a living personification of light, with the ability to generate super-luminosity at will and use it both offensively and defensively.

Cloak & Dagger

LiteDagger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By LiteDagger

Cloak & Dagger comic will continue marvel says...there gonna pick up where they left off and also a couple of other comics will too!

AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By AngelFrost

I like Dagger
    But I think they made her powers totally suck!?

Why can't they have her control light, and stuff, that would be awesome!

but no...they give  her life-force manipulation, which has no effect on machines, sentinels etc...

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#4  Edited By xerox_kitty

It effects the people that operate the machines.  Sentinels are manned by human beings.  

Anyway, the series that was going to come out this year (which was the point of this thread which you've bumped after a year without any connection or reason) has been replaced by Cloak & Dagger's appearance in Dark X-Men.
    AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AngelFrost

Sorry If I just stumbled onto this thread ¬_¬ and wanted to put my point across.
    Which is kinda what threads are for...no?

and since Dagger doesn't have her own Forum specifically about her,
    I had to post my view on this one.

=]

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.