Follow

Cyclops

Character » Cyclops appears in 11232 issues.

The first X-Man, Scott Summers possesses the mutant ability to fire powerful concussive blasts through his eyes that act as a portal to another dimension full of the force that makes up his optic blast. He is visually distinctive for the ruby quartz visor he wears to control his devastating power. A born leader, Cyclops succeeded his mentor Professor X to command the X-Men.

Will we see more of Cyclops after AvX consequences?

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By acer51

Despite his crimes, I'm still a huge fan of Cyclops, and I'm actually enjoying his descent into the grey area, but after AvX Consequences series I'm not sure where to find him, now that he's not on a team, and in prison I'm afraid Marvel going to stop publishing books with him playing a major roll.

Avatar image for deactivated-5791595859013
    deactivated-5791595859013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel did not make Cyclops center stage and take him down a controversial path just to throw him in the corner. He will be front and center for the near future in just about anything of importance to the X-Men or Marvel U by way of crossover

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
    TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

We will see more of him after cosequences mot likely in an X-men event, I kinda like his descent into the grayish area as well

MattMurderock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MattMurderock

The Uncanny Avengers cover for issue 3 has Cyclops on it. I've heard he'll be seeking redemption like ApatheticAvenger pointed out. I personally think it would be really cool if he started a new Brotherhood and took a villain role.

Avatar image for josedriveratcr7
    JoseDRiveraTCR7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By JoseDRiveraTCR7

Most likely. Bendis is using him in ANXM, and I think Marvel said that there will be another X-Book that hasn't been announced yet.

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#7  Edited By McKlayn

Another X book would be great, but wouldn't it make more sense just to relaunch like astonishing with Marvel now and put whatever you wanted to put in that book, i mean i haven't met anyone who was really a fan of the title the sales can't be that great

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.