Will we see more of Cyclops after AvX consequences?

#1 Posted by acer51 (2080 posts) - - Show Bio

Despite his crimes, I'm still a huge fan of Cyclops, and I'm actually enjoying his descent into the grey area, but after AvX Consequences series I'm not sure where to find him, now that he's not on a team, and in prison I'm afraid Marvel going to stop publishing books with him playing a major roll.

#2 Posted by Brazen_Intellect (1120 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel did not make Cyclops center stage and take him down a controversial path just to throw him in the corner. He will be front and center for the near future in just about anything of importance to the X-Men or Marvel U by way of crossover

#3 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (2511 posts) - - Show Bio

We will see more of him after cosequences mot likely in an X-men event, I kinda like his descent into the grayish area as well

#5 Posted by MattMurderock (5 posts) - - Show Bio

The Uncanny Avengers cover for issue 3 has Cyclops on it. I've heard he'll be seeking redemption like ApatheticAvenger pointed out. I personally think it would be really cool if he started a new Brotherhood and took a villain role.

#6 Posted by JoseDRiveraTCR7 (1005 posts) - - Show Bio

Most likely. Bendis is using him in ANXM, and I think Marvel said that there will be another X-Book that hasn't been announced yet.

#7 Posted by McKlayn (1008 posts) - - Show Bio

Another X book would be great, but wouldn't it make more sense just to relaunch like astonishing with Marvel now and put whatever you wanted to put in that book, i mean i haven't met anyone who was really a fan of the title the sales can't be that great

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.