Who does Scott love more???

• 67 results
#1 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (2809 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean or Emma and add pics if you want :)

#2 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

or her!

#3 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio
Savage Wolverine #1 by Frank Cho
#4 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar said:

Savage Wolverine #1 by Frank Cho

Their love could move mountains, and erupt volcanoes

#5 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

The Mutant Race.

#6 Posted by LipstickZombie (91 posts) - - Show Bio

He is best with Emma and I think he loves her a lot. But if he had the choice he would probably go back to Jean, (not because he loves her but because HE'S OBSESSED WITH HER)

#7 Edited by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (2809 posts) - - Show Bio

@LipstickZombie said:

He is best with Emma and I think he loves her a lot. But if he had the choice he would probably go back to Jean, (not because he loves her but because HE'S OBSESSED WITH HER)

so true he is obsessed with her and i think so is wolverine because he named the school after her

@ReVamp said:

The Mutant Race.

lol

#8 Edited by God_Spawn (37682 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma. He's said so twice but Jean was an important enough aspect in his life for so long that the residual care he has for her is perfectly normal.

#9 Posted by McKlayn (1073 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love to say Emma but I'm really not 100 percent sure, but more then likely Emma because if they ever bring jean back i think (i hate that i am going to say this) she will end up with logan *shivers* Also i 110 percent agree with the "Mutant Race" Comment, i was thinking it when i read the title you just beat me too it lol. Nothing is more important then survival of the race, not emma, not jean, not poor professor X and not even himself.

#10 Posted by BlackArmor (6137 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

The Mutant Race.

pretty much

#11 Posted by Rickbarry (1762 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean fit him well when they were younger, but Emma meshes much better with the man he's become.

#12 Posted by samuel_larson_10 (283 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean understood cyke probably more than cyke did himself and that's why he loved her but he has stated that emma is everything he needs that Jean doesn't and emma also understands cyke's feelings very well

#13 Posted by Dernman (14935 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Jean but that doesn't mean they could work in a relationship anymore.

#14 Posted by JohnnyGat (1562 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops is to mutant survival is like Batman is to Justice.

#16 Posted by McKlayn (1073 posts) - - Show Bio

@JohnnyGat said:

It's funny you said that, me and a friend of mine was Comparing Cyclops to batman the other day. It seems the more Marvel writes him lately the more similar they are in some ways. Mainly the fact that he seems to have back up plans for his back up plans, back up plans. The man out smarted the avengers during most of AvX and un doubtly will already have a plan to get out of the prison just waiting for the right chance. And if AvX proves anything, cyclops always wins :D much like batman

#17 Posted by JohnnyGat (1562 posts) - - Show Bio

@McKlayn said:

@JohnnyGat said:

It's funny you said that, me and a friend of mine was Comparing Cyclops to batman the other day. It seems the more Marvel writes him lately the more similar they are in some ways. Mainly the fact that he seems to have back up plans for his back up plans, back up plans. The man out smarted the avengers during most of AvX and un doubtly will already have a plan to get out of the prison just waiting for the right chance. And if AvX proves anything, cyclops always wins :D much like batman

It's funny that when I think about it their main nemesis (Sinister and Joker) bothhave pasty white skin... Yeah I'm stretching but you know what, Sinister and Joker have always been my top 2 favorite villains so I'm not even sorry :P

#18 Posted by McKlayn (1073 posts) - - Show Bio

@JohnnyGat: Sinister is cool as shit, I would love if they kept pushing Cyclops with this "batman ish" persona of always being prepared, it feeds into his master tactician thing and makes the comics enjoyable. And no matter how powerful his optic blast are in some cases against some of these crazy ass villains the X men have you need every advantage you can get

#19 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio

To me, Jean represents Cyclop's first love. The girl you always think you'll end up marrying, perfect and exciting in the beginning, but things get in the way, people change and it's no longer the same. It doesn't change how you felt, but it changes the fact that you're no longer suitable for one another. The love shifts from a romantic one to a love between two old friends.

Emma, on the other hand, represents the woman suited for an adult Cyclops, more suited for the man Cyclops has become.

#20 Posted by TDK_1997 (14684 posts) - - Show Bio

He loves the mutant race mora than anything.He would do anything to help it.

#21 Posted by LipstickZombie (91 posts) - - Show Bio

@HopesummersFORtheFUTURE: And the fact that Wolverine kept a lock of her hair in his room O.o

#22 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (2809 posts) - - Show Bio

@ApatheticAvenger: @John Valentine: @TheCrowbar:

i always thought that he loved jean more but now im not so sure........

if scott loves emma so much why arent they married??? because it would be the death of emma's character just like jean before her and maddie before her.....

#24 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio

@ApatheticAvenger said:

@HopesummersFORtheFUTURE said:

if scott loves emma so much why arent they married??? because it would be the death of emma's character just like jean before her and maddie before her.....

Because Emma never liked the idea of marriage and made that clear to him? That was mentioned by her in House of M and other places.

Scotty also refused to sign the pre-nup.

#25 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

@John Valentine said:

@ApatheticAvenger said:

Because Emma never liked the idea of marriage and made that clear to him? That was mentioned by her in House of M and other places.

Actually Emma devoted her entire wealth to Utopia's success.

#26 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar said:

@John Valentine said:

@ApatheticAvenger said:

I know. I was joking.

#27 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (2809 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar said:

@John Valentine said:

@ApatheticAvenger said:

is that true??? because he refused to sign the pre-nup 0.o????

#28 Posted by Mercy_ (92684 posts) - - Show Bio

They never got married because they didn't need a piece of paper that boils down to nothing more than legalities to define what they had.

#30 Posted by JoseDRiveraTCR7 (1008 posts) - - Show Bio

@John Valentine said:

To me, Jean represents Cyclop's first love. The girl you always think you'll end up marrying, perfect and exciting in the beginning, but things get in the way, people change and it's no longer the same. It doesn't change how you felt, but it changes the fact that you're no longer suitable for one another. The love shifts from a romantic one to a love between two old friends.

Emma, on the other hand, represents the woman suited for an adult Cyclops, more suited for the man Cyclops has become.

Yep, I pretty much agree with this. It's not a matter of who he loves more, but rather more of him loving two women for different reasons due to where he was in his life.

#31 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1244 posts) - - Show Bio

Heck with Jean or Emma I want Hope Summers. She is so Hot.

#32 Posted by Teerack (5812 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by loki100 (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean was the woman he was so obsessed with that he married a woman just because she looked like her.

Emma, however, is the person he needs. Emma is the one who understands everything he did to save mutantkind from extinction. Emma is the one who drives him when he needs to be driven and questions him when he needs to be questioned. Emma is the one he can count on.

#34 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1244 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh please Emma is a scank. Jean and Scott are like... Peter and MJ, Reed and Sue, Lois and Clark, Superboy and Wonder Girl and Colossus and Kitty.

#35 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

Who does Scott love more???

Scott.

#36 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (2809 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

Heck with Jean or Emma I want Hope Summers. She is so Hot.

Cyclops and Hope??? 0.o

#37 Posted by tomlikesfries (4641 posts) - - Show Bio

@McKlayn said:

I would love to say Emma but I'm really not 100 percent sure, but more then likely Emma because if they ever bring jean back i think (i hate that i am going to say this) she will end up with logan *shivers* Also i 110 percent agree with the "Mutant Race" Comment, i was thinking it when i read the title you just beat me too it lol. Nothing is more important then survival of the race, not emma, not jean, not poor professor X and not even himself.

This

#38 Posted by Cyclops4ever (40 posts) - - Show Bio

@Teerack said:

HAHAHAHAH this picture made me lol so hard I spit my drink on my keyboard lolol, I knew Wolverine was a closet gay lololol.

#39 Posted by Teerack (5812 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cyclops4ever: :D and I was starting to think everyone over looked the image i made.

#40 Posted by Cyclops4ever (40 posts) - - Show Bio

@loki100 said:

Jean was the woman he was so obsessed with that he married a woman just because she looked like her.

Emma, however, is the person he needs. Emma is the one who understands everything he did to save mutantkind from extinction. Emma is the one who drives him when he needs to be driven and questions him when he needs to be questioned. Emma is the one he can count on.

I agree with this statement, He will always love Jean in a way but Emma is right for him, they are a better couple and he realized it in Morrison's run. His guilt stems from Jeans death and not getting a lot of closure from the situation. He really became his own man after getting together with Emma and a much better leader, the kind mutants needed to lead them back from extinction. The best couple in comic by far is Scemma, I am, however, interested to see teen Scott and teen Jean relationsip in all new x-men just for nostalgia sake.(sorry for any grammical errors.)

#41 Posted by Cyclops4ever (40 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_ said:

They never got married because they didn't need a piece of paper that boils down to nothing more than legalities to define what they had.

This is true but, seeing as how it looks like they are still together in the new preview of all new x-men I think it would be kinda cool to have a wedding issue for scott and emma like they did him and jean. Especially in the midst of being persecuted by the uncanny fascists. Agree?

#42 Posted by royers13 (46 posts) - - Show Bio
Ok, has happened before with Madelyne Pryor, Cyclops would drop Emma the instant that he saw that Jean was alive again.

@McKlayn: Jean came back to Cyclops through vision of the Phoenix force and understood him in that moment, causing him to let go of the Dark Phoenix. She was alive through that. She understands and would still love Cyclops enough that she would go to him, over Logan any day. If Marvel writers had her come back and she went to Logan, then i would probably have an assassination plot within the next week. Honestly, if she came back and went to Logan for even a single issue, the only chance the writers would have at survival is if the incorporated Sinister coming in and manipulating things to have her go back to Cyclops. Entirely because, Scott and Jean make up the perfect bloodline of Mutants. And in the end it would have to be Scott and Jean, until Jean died again, Because face it, Marvel will not Kill the First x-men. if they did than another Assassination plot would have to be prepared. I'm a Cyclops Fan Boy, no lie.
#43 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (2809 posts) - - Show Bio

@royers13 said:

Ok, has happened before with Madelyne Pryor, Cyclops would drop Emma the instant that he saw that Jean was alive again.

@McKlayn: Jean came back to Cyclops through vision of the Phoenix force and understood him in that moment, causing him to let go of the Dark Phoenix. She was alive through that. She understands and would still love Cyclops enough that she would go to him, over Logan any day. If Marvel writers had her come back and she went to Logan, then i would probably have an assassination plot within the next week. Honestly, if she came back and went to Logan for even a single issue, the only chance the writers would have at survival is if the incorporated Sinister coming in and manipulating things to have her go back to Cyclops. Entirely because, Scott and Jean make up the perfect bloodline of Mutants. And in the end it would have to be Scott and Jean, until Jean died again, Because face it, Marvel will not Kill the First x-men. if they did than another Assassination plot would have to be prepared. I'm a Cyclops Fan Boy, no lie.

agreed

#44 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1244 posts) - - Show Bio

@royers13 said:

agreed

Yes I totally think so to. I said this before and ill say it again. Jean and Scott are like... Peter and MJ, Reed and Sue, Lois and Clark, Superboy and Wonder Girl and Colossus and Kitty.

#45 Posted by daredevil21134 (11460 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean Grey

#46 Posted by Aero_gt (840 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

The Mutant Race.

BEAT ME TO IT!

#47 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1317 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma.

As to jean and scott getting back together no no and hell no and you can double that for her and logan.

#48 Posted by sw04ca (25 posts) - - Show Bio

Hard to say, but I always thought that when Jean came back then Emma would get thrown over. To have Apocalypse have twisted him into losing the part of himself that always loved Jean best, I just find that sad.

#49 Posted by Baberaham_Lincoln (926 posts) - - Show Bio

He luv meeeeee =/

#50 Posted by oviouslyjeangrey (400 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baberaham_Lincoln: no me

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.