Who comes to mind when you think of X-men:Wolverine or Cyclops?

• 62 results
#51 Posted by One_Eye (783 posts) - - Show Bio

Scott Summers for life.

#52 Posted by lorex (955 posts) - - Show Bio

Was thinking about this some more and it comes down to Cyclops is always going to be considered an X-Man. While Wolverine is an X-Men, over the years he has become Marvels McHero ready to be inserted into any title. 
Of course it does not matter that the more the character is used the more fractured the image of the character becomes as more and more writers try to put their own unique twist on the character.

#53 Posted by LightningDragon (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops

#54 Posted by MasterM0r0n (333 posts) - - Show Bio

Noone, PROFESSOR X !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding! xD

Wolverine for the majority.

His claws remind me of the symbol X, also like when he crosses his arms across of his chest.

I was also exposed to Wolverine more when I was a kid as well.

Although Cyclops is the second person that comes to mind.

#55 Posted by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

Like others mentioned before me, I think of Professor Xavier (yes, even NOW) but out of the two, I would say Cyclops. Wolverine is pretty much thrown everywhere in the Marvel U. He's definitely an X-Man, but Cyclops is more the X-Man, absolutely. (And yes, even NOW.)

#56 Posted by Vec (55 posts) - - Show Bio

When I think of the X-men I picture the original 5 plus gambit, rogue and storm.

#57 Posted by McKlayn (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops all the way, there are several other names that pop in my head before wolverine

#58 Posted by xmentas (175 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops. First thing that comes to mind is the 90s cartoon with Cyclops leading the X-men. Wolverine??? OH i forgot he's in the X-men! Must be all the Avenger stuff I see him in!

#59 Posted by Teerack (6604 posts) - - Show Bio

Professor X always comes to my mind.

#60 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

Only this Guy!

#61 Posted by Black_Robin (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops. Easily

#62 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops for me, but I can definitely see the majority of people (especially non-comic readers) say Wolverine.

#63 Posted by tomlikesfries (4676 posts) - - Show Bio

Scott

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.