When was the last time Scott blew up a mountain?

#1 Posted by kameo (1170 posts) - - Show Bio

It must have been a long time right?

#2 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

When Emma wears her Phoenix Lingerie.

#4 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

Alll I got!

#5 Posted by McKlayn (1069 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops is very under rated in the power department, i will admit that. But despite his potential he never uses it to full force, that is half of the appealing part to him. he really doesn't have much more then a bad ass gun, and still can out think and defeat pretty much any opponent.

#6 Posted by xmentas (175 posts) - - Show Bio

@McKlayn: Very underrated! With his beams of concussive force, I'd say he could take out half of the marvel universe 1v1, but with his morals he'll rarely use a full forced optic blast.

#7 Posted by royers13 (46 posts) - - Show Bio

The first time happened in x-force 1 But it rarely happens that he goes full force. Off memory the only opponents he has gone full force against are in his younger years, trying to get through Magneto's magnetic shield, against the armor of Onslaught, on the mountain (that he and the rest of x-force were trapped under), against Sentinels (who he literally blew to oblivion), or Hulk (who could physically take the damage, who does not have the physical mass to keep from being blasted several hundred yards because of it, yet holds his ground because it was world war hulk) . there are more but those are the points in which you see that marvel has entirely ranged the strength of his optic blasts. Since first class x-men he is much more powerful, yet to this day his powers vary too much.

#8 Edited by royers13 (46 posts) - - Show Bio

Fck, i meant to say x-factor 1 not x-force.

#9 Posted by Teerack (5399 posts) - - Show Bio

I really wish scott was get full control over his powers. I think it be cool if he could actually walk around without glasses, and if he can't get that why not at least control over it's power. Part of his mind is always holding back his blast full potential, so I really hope they let him cut loose and actually be a very powerful mutant in marvel now.

#10 Posted by Mercy_ (92629 posts) - - Show Bio

@royers13: Watch the f-bombs, please. Thank you :)

#11 Posted by royers13 (46 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mercy_:  I apologize for offensive language. Kind of came home from the bars a little tipsy tonight.
#12 Posted by God_Spawn (37355 posts) - - Show Bio

@ApatheticAvenger: Well, the krakoa blast was not a mountain :P. Regardless, I don't ever recall him blowing up a mountain. I know he has carved into mountains before and blasted holes in them, but never completely obliterating one like the OP seems to be asking.

#13 Posted by Baberaham_Lincoln (921 posts) - - Show Bio

i hope in All New X-men, we see a battle of past scott vs present scott, and the older version just obliterates the youngling with a full force of optical goodness!!! MWAHAHAHAH >=D

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.