What other mutation would you like for cyclops to have?

  • 60 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by xmenfallen (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

among all the x-men he remained the same 
what other mutations would you like for cyclops to have...........
 
i say super vision and x-ray vision because its somehow related to his powers .............
  
i created this thread because i was inspired by 
Power NeXus thread of cyclops hahahahahahaha

#2 Posted by Icarusflies (12503 posts) - - Show Bio

One mutation is plenty.

Moderator
#3 Posted by xmenfallen (1388 posts) - - Show Bio
@Icarusflies: hahahaha okay but for you what would it be
#4 Posted by Icarusflies (12503 posts) - - Show Bio
@xmenfallen: For his optic blasts to go backwards into his head and kill him. :P 
 
I don't like Cyclops.
Moderator
#5 Posted by xmenfallen (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

epicness!!!!!!!!!!

#6 Posted by Violet-Eyed Dragon (2271 posts) - - Show Bio
@xmenfallen: the power to die on the spot in the most painful way imaginable
#7 Posted by Gylan Thomas (2727 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't most of the X-mens powers remain the same?
I didn't like the whole secondary mutuation thing myself.  Can't even remember if it was ever really explained.

#8 Posted by IrishX (2367 posts) - - Show Bio
@Violet-Eyed Dragon said:
" @xmenfallen: the power to die on the spot in the most painful way imaginable "

@Icarusflies said:
" @xmenfallen: For his optic blasts to go backwards into his head and kill him. :P  I don't like Cyclops. "

Damn....What did Cyclops ever do to you guys?
#9 Posted by xmenfallen (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

hahaha yah what did cyclops do to you hahaha

#10 Posted by kai95 (59 posts) - - Show Bio

No.too much x-men have second sets of powers.

#11 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13137 posts) - - Show Bio

a non-whiney, non-children/wife abandoning mutation
#12 Posted by Shadowdoggy (3815 posts) - - Show Bio

none

that would be too contrived

#13 Posted by Black Lantern Mar-vell (2040 posts) - - Show Bio
@Icarusflies said:
" @xmenfallen: For his optic blasts to go backwards into his head and kill him. :P  I don't like Cyclops. "

DITTO
#14 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4165 posts) - - Show Bio

How about a spine?

#15 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops rules. He's already the best X-Man. He doesn't need any new powers. His mini-nuke inside his head power is enough.

#16 Posted by Miss Menace (12222 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
" Gambit rules.

^_^ QFT.
#17 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio
  • just give him the ability to control it and i'd be happy.
#18 Posted by kaami4 (115 posts) - - Show Bio

it would be kinda cool if it were like in ultimate x-men when he took that banshee drug, he could fly and all that, i thort that was pretty cool

#19 Posted by Thunderscream (1810 posts) - - Show Bio

When he took the guise of Erik the Red, something in the suit redirected his optic beams down his arms to project from his hands, protecting his true identity. I think, strategically, he should utilize the same tech in his current costume as a surprise element when enemies think they have him pinned by covering his eyes.

#20 Posted by oldgum (326 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he's pretty lame in Movies, Comics and Animation Series. I hope they can merge Cyclops, Havok and Vulcan into one character.

#21 Posted by Metatron_Da_Don (1037 posts) - - Show Bio

absorb other energy such as lightning and lace his blasts with lightning, radiation etc. with no ill effect to himself.
 
I think i saw that in a x-men graphic novel once.

#22 Posted by ComicMan24 (147091 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe better control over his power. I don't think any other mutation is really needed. He is already strong enough.

#23 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I think he should be able to take off the visor. I mean, if Rogue can be fixed I think Cyclops should be relatively easier to fix. 

#24 Posted by VillainousV (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

.................a third arm................

#25 Posted by Shadowdoggy (3815 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambit1024:
well, I thought his powers were out of control because of the head trauma he survived as a child 
so maybe they can't be fixed
#26 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@VillainousV said:
" .................a third arm................ "
he already...nervermind, just nevermind.
#27 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
@kaami4 said:
" it would be kinda cool if it were like in ultimate x-men when he took that banshee drug, he could fly and all that, i thort that was pretty cool "
I was thinking exactly the same thing.
#28 Posted by --Anubis-- (668 posts) - - Show Bio

He should have the power of the PIS

#29 Posted by Vortex13 (12250 posts) - - Show Bio

The ability to not be a douche bag.

#30 Posted by Black Lantern Mar-vell (2040 posts) - - Show Bio

What about giving him...DEATH?!

#31 Posted by unicornpuncher (418 posts) - - Show Bio

Is natural tactile and battle instinct a mutation?

#32 Posted by Edamame (28145 posts) - - Show Bio

Having energy blasts come out of his belly button. 

#33 Posted by ComicMan24 (147091 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" Having energy blasts come out of his belly button.  "
lol
#34 Posted by Edamame (28145 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24 said:
" @Edamame said:
" Having energy blasts come out of his belly button.  "
lol "
However, it would be hard for him to close his belly button, right? How about energy blasts coming out of his mouth? At least he could close and open his mouth by will.  LOL!
#35 Posted by ComicMan24 (147091 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" @ComicMan24 said:
" @Edamame said:
" Having energy blasts come out of his belly button.  "
lol "
However, it would be hard for him to close his belly button, right? How about energy blasts coming out of his mouth? At least he could close and open his mouth by will.  LOL! "
LOL How about his hands?
#36 Posted by Edamame (28145 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24 said:
" @Edamame said:
" @ComicMan24 said:
" @Edamame said:
" Having energy blasts come out of his belly button.  "
lol "
However, it would be hard for him to close his belly button, right? How about energy blasts coming out of his mouth? At least he could close and open his mouth by will.  LOL! "
LOL How about his hands? "
LMAO Well, hopefully that doesn't happen when he shakes other people's hands. LOL 
"Hey! I just lost my hand! Thanks, Cyclops!"
#37 Posted by ComicMan24 (147091 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" @ComicMan24 said:
" @Edamame said:
" @ComicMan24 said:
" @Edamame said:
" Having energy blasts come out of his belly button.  "
lol "
However, it would be hard for him to close his belly button, right? How about energy blasts coming out of his mouth? At least he could close and open his mouth by will.  LOL! "
LOL How about his hands? "
LMAO Well, hopefully that doesn't happen when he shakes other people's hands. LOL  "Hey! I just lost my hand! Thanks, Cyclops!" "
LOL Special ruby quartz gloves?
#38 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio

how about something simple like the abilty to turn his current abilty off mixed with bein gable to change his blasts colour.

#39 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

The ability to leap out of the comic to blast all his haters away.

#40 Posted by novakidx (107 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the idea of hand blasts..but his name is cyclops so i dunno

#41 Posted by Ms. Omega (4469 posts) - - Show Bio
@Icarusflies:
lol
#42 Posted by Ms. Omega (4469 posts) - - Show Bio

His eyes should fuze into one big eye and make him a real cyclops

#43 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

None.
If anything maybe something else associated with his sight. Infrared vision for example.

#44 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio

he should be able to control his powers perfectly instead of it being constantly on, be able to shoot the blasts from his hands which would makes his blasts at full power 3 times more powerful, and enhanced physioligy similiar to ultimate captain america
#45 Posted by sentryssj4 (433 posts) - - Show Bio
@Valtot said:
" he should be able to control his powers perfectly instead of it being constantly on, be able to shoot the blasts from his hands which would makes his blasts at full power 3 times more powerful, and enhanced physioligy similiar to ultimate captain america "
thats sounds nice hes had that problem for ever  
ps if he had like accelerated vision or something that would be beast to
#46 Posted by xmenfallen (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

if you can combine his great accuracy his blast and if he had supervision   if you mixed those all together  
 
he will be monstrous like a sniper

#47 Posted by brantumbo (139 posts) - - Show Bio

his next mutation should be to actually grow a pair of testacles and pimp slap beast and all the other people who disrespect him in the comics and demand respect from namor and everyone else
#48 Posted by --Anubis-- (668 posts) - - Show Bio

His blasts should negate healing factor and destroy adamantium.
also 100% accuracy and a healing factor greater than hulks

#49 Posted by X-MEN55 (16 posts) - - Show Bio

 Like others have said, control over his Optic Blasts first, but if I had pick a second power it would be Telepathy.

#50 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

uhh how about nightvision instead?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.