What ongoing title/team will Cyclops be on now?

#1 Posted by edictzero (41 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey I was just wondering where Cyclops will end up. Will he be in any ongoing titles after Marvel Now? (besides all new xmen)

Thanks

#2 Posted by Matchstick (565 posts) - - Show Bio

My money is on a new incarnation of the Brotherhood.

#3 Edited by God_Spawn (38249 posts) - - Show Bio

All I heard is there might be another ongoing with them. Other than that ANXM is their home and a big part of the story will be Cyclops' redemption, even if he isn't playing ball properly (meaning more anti-hero than a true villain). At least that is what I was told.

#4 Edited by xeon1cs (1481 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops's Brotherhood of being Right.

Wonder Man should join him. Since he was also right about the Avengers.

#5 Posted by PassionFlower (963 posts) - - Show Bio

Surprisingly just ANXM right now. With the big cast it I would expect him in other places as well.

#6 Posted by McKlayn (1102 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Edited by Cyclops4ever (40 posts) - - Show Bio

THE ONLY ONE TO LEAD AN UNCANNY X-MEN TEAM IS MY BOY CYKE! If this looks like what we all think it looks like then I just may be able to forgive Marvel:) What do you think Mcklayn, is this the E-TEam's new book, Also I just noticed the Red beam going through the title looks like Cyke's visor. SO HYPED!

#8 Posted by McKlayn (1102 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cyclops4ever: Yup, relaunching Uncanny X-men once more with the X-tinction team and maybe a few more add ons. It has cyclop's blast in the background and Uncanny just says enough to start with (still made an avenger title is allowed to have uncanny in it's name) Bendis is the ANXM writer and he said Scott would play a big role in the first few books in ANXM, so he would use that book to spin off this title in feb. I mean bi monthly book he should be able to get the first few issues out and make a spin off before this one debuts, so yea I am very happy to see this myself.

#9 Posted by blur1528 (1055 posts) - - Show Bio

@McKlayn: I'm really excited for this first All New X-Men story arc. Even more now that this new Uncanny X-Men book seems to be coming right out of that. I couldn't be happier.

#10 Posted by McKlayn (1102 posts) - - Show Bio

Ditto Blur, Ditto

#11 Posted by Aero_gt (840 posts) - - Show Bio

Brotherhood of Scott Summers. B.O.S.S

#12 Posted by One_Eye (783 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cyclops4ever said:

THE ONLY ONE TO LEAD AN UNCANNY X-MEN TEAM IS MY BOY CYKE! If this looks like what we all think it looks like then I just may be able to forgive Marvel:) What do you think Mcklayn, is this the E-TEam's new book, Also I just noticed the Red beam going through the title looks like Cyke's visor. SO HYPED!

I've never noticed it before but it does look like Cykes visor glowing. While I'm happy that Uncanny X-Men is returning it does cause me to question the point of cancelling and renumbering the book for the second time in a row?

#13 Posted by slimlim (266 posts) - - Show Bio

@One_Eye said:

I've never noticed it before but it does look like Cykes visor glowing.

And more importantly... its a single horizontal red glow.. NOT A RED X! haha! (hoping marvel will dump the X Visor/Helmet idea from the MARVEL NOW reveal)

#14 Posted by PowerHerc (85153 posts) - - Show Bio

Hopefully none.

#15 Posted by Cyclops4ever (40 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc: you are one sad, strange little man.

#16 Posted by PowerHerc (85153 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cyclops4ever said:

A personal attack on me because you didn't like my post, huh?

One of us is a sad, strange little man and we both know it's not me. :)

#17 Posted by fodigg (6148 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimlim said:

@One_Eye said:

I've never noticed it before but it does look like Cykes visor glowing.

And more importantly... its a single horizontal red glow.. NOT A RED X! haha! (hoping marvel will dump the X Visor/Helmet idea from the MARVEL NOW reveal)

/agree

The X-visor looks terrible and needs to never see the light of day.

#18 Posted by JohnnyGat (1576 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc said:

@Cyclops4ever said:

A personal attack on me because you didn't like my post, huh?

One of us is a sad, strange little man and we both know it's not me. :)

How dare both of you imply that being a sad strange midget is insulting

They have feelings too damnit

#19 Posted by IllyanaRasputin (1118 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aero_gt said:

Brotherhood of Scott Summers. B.O.S.S

LMAO. B.O.S.S love it

#20 Posted by Cyclops4ever (40 posts) - - Show Bio

I see what you guys did there, I love it, that should have been the title of the E-Team's new book instead of Uncanny

#21 Posted by Pyrogram (41246 posts) - - Show Bio

So many uncanny titles, That word, uncanny, enough of it

#22 Posted by imperial90 (53 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram: Doesn't this make there like 2 of them? While I may not want the title to go to every second series marvel releases, were hardly drowning in it. Not to mention Uncanny was the X-mens first, its the Avengers who copied it.

#23 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio

All-New X-Men and Uncanny X-Men.

Will probably feature frequently in other books too.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.