Was Magneto right?

• 57 results
#51 Posted by Avenger85 (1611 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmgOmgWtfWtf: She is back.

#52 Posted by xmentas (175 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmgOmgWtfWtf: She is back.

#53 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6955 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenger85: @xmentas: The real Jean Grey? I know the Jean Grey from the past is present, but I want the actual Jean Grey, not her younger naive self.

#54 Posted by xmentas (175 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmgOmgWtfWtf: Come on now, Marvel will just kill her off again. Do we really want that?

#55 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19975 posts) - - Show Bio

He was left. Sorry.

#56 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6955 posts) - - Show Bio

@xmentas: I just want her to come back and tell Cyclops he's a dick, then die. That would literally turn him around back to good lol.

#57 Posted by Avenger85 (1611 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmgOmgWtfWtf: The younger versions of Scott and Jean are more than enough to help current Scott gather his scattered marbles and redeem himself.

That is the sole purpose of the All-New X-Men series, and the main reason for the O5 being here...

#58 Posted by Uncommon (377 posts) - - Show Bio

I know true Cyclops fans will be pretty upset, but I'd love to see that happen. It would be almost symbolic for a midlife crisis. Also, talk about a dynamic character, that would be a total 360.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.