To be fair

#1 Edited by soduh2 (856 posts) - - Show Bio

***No one is saying either side was completely justified.***

***Avengers supporters realize Iron Man was responsible for creating the Phoenix 5.***

***Cyclops supporters do not justify the damage Cyclops caused as he dark phoenix.***

***Both sides were being pigheaded at the beginning.***

***Cyclops supporters realize Cyclops shot first."***

***Cyclops supporters know Hope had help from Scarlet Witch in giving the mutants there powers back.***

***Avengers supporters that Cyclops was ultimately correct about mutants returning (even if they disagree that he deserves credit).***

Simple Textarea makes my posts look jumbled up, please pardon the headache.

#2 Posted by xmentas (173 posts) - - Show Bio

Explain how was cyclops' side being pigheaded, since he knew the avengers would try and take over. And although i see that the reason scott fired first was because his reason above ^ he still should have kept saying NO to captain or "well work it out toghether" until captain instead took the first shot. Although I do get why he shot first.

#3 Posted by McKlayn (1007 posts) - - Show Bio

dont we have enough threads like this already <.<

#4 Posted by soduh2 (856 posts) - - Show Bio

@McKlayn said:

dont we have enough threads like this already <.<

Addressing concepts that get brought up despite the fact that both sides generally agree on them?

#5 Posted by McKlayn (1007 posts) - - Show Bio

@soduh2: The who was wrong who was right AvX threads, it doesnt matter where you stand on it, it turns out to be the same thread. I mean i have my opinion it's pretty apparent from my avatar, others have their own, and if you some how think this thread will be any different i think xmentas post pretty much proves me right. Yes you may have the opinion both are equally wrong, but no one who doesnt already believe that will agree with you just cause you started a thread, instead the same people will post that you are wrong this person is right or you are wrong this person is right blah blah. Just like the threads on this forum

Cyclops supporters have to admit, turns into Cyclops was RIGHT!!

or Cyclops was wrong, turns into Cyclops was right!!

it doesn't change anyone's mind and will only get the same exact responses from mostly the same people as those threads. You might as well just replied to one of those with your opinions. The Topic regardless of which side you take or how you word it is "Who was right and who was wrong in AVX" your stance is they both were in different ways. But that doesn't make it any different from a Cyclops is right or a Cap is Right thread that their are already dozen's of floating around. But if that's what you want

Cyclops was right :-p

#6 Edited by xeon1cs (1478 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd do it all again too, if I could know the answer to this heavily guarded secret of the universe.

#7 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

@xeon1cs said:

I'd do it all again too, if I could know the answer to this heavily guarded secret of the universe.

I lol'd like really loud.

#8 Posted by x_29 (2272 posts) - - Show Bio

@xeon1cs said:

Captain Crunch was right.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.