The prison fight?

#1 Posted by ComicStooge (13843 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright, I've seen a number of individual scans of Cyclops fighting those prisoners after AvX and I was just wondering, does anyone have scans of the full fight?

#2 Posted by ComicStooge (13843 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn would you happen to have the scans I seek?

#3 Edited by God_Spawn (38293 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge: I didn't even get this notification, dude. Sorry about that. I did at one point on my other, but it got wiped and I can't find the thread I posted them in. I only have bits and pieces of what I could find. If you need something else though you can ask me or check my respect thread.

#4 Posted by Wolverine08 (45538 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Edited by ComicStooge (13843 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by JakeN7 (13183 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: Do you have those just so you can make fun of Scott's dumb helmet?

#7 Posted by Wolverine08 (45538 posts) - - Show Bio

@jaken7 said:

@wolverine08: Do you have those just so you can make fun of Scott's dumb helmet?

The disco glasses Scott is always wearing are already enough embarrassment as is.

#8 Edited by Wolverine08 (45538 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.