Scott's future significant other

#1 Posted by dm_jlifan (24 posts) - - Show Bio

Similar topic from the Emma Frost forums. Since Marvel seems hell bent on destroying Scott/Emma, who should Scott be with if he and Emma do breakup?

Personally, I would love it if they revisited his connection with Psylocke, it might be my nostalgia goggles but I have always been fond of those two and it would be really cool if they entertained the idea. The drama and angst there would be pretty great, plus their couple name could be Cylocke or Psyclops!

Also Frenzy is a pretty good choice too, she kept her memories of Age of X so she still remembers Basilisk and Scott is much closer to the Basilisk persona now more than ever. Phoenix force and Dark Phoenix Scott had cool costumes but the Basilisk mask is pretty great.

What about teenScott? Apparently he'll be staying around after the initial arc of ANXM, and they've been hinting that teenScott/teenJean won't happen. So who should teenScott be with in the JGS? Pixie? Armor, or maybe one of the Cuckoos?

#2 Posted by fastolfe (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe Storm? It's already been shown that she and Scott connect romantically in different dimensions. Plus I think there was some scene a few years back where he keeps her warm in some sort of crashed plane or cave. Also, T'Challa said he annulled their marriage, so she wouldn't really be feeling too bad.

#3 Posted by McKlayn (1069 posts) - - Show Bio

i would love to see Storm, they are both strong and bull headed and would clash alot but i don't think that would mean they couldn't be together. Psylocke i'm not such a big fan of but it wouldn't be terrible, Frenzy would be an interesting Concept the couple in AoX was cool. Out of the box, i know it's a long shot but maybe Magik? She seems loyal enough and totally demented.

As for Teen Scott one of the Cuckoos would be funny cause of the whole Scott / Emma thing. But if they don't do Scott / Jean as teens then they will not do anyone i mean it would kill the time line way too much. They will HAVE to make scott and jean have feelings for each other and just not acknowledge them because they are afraid of rejection or wtf ever I mean these are the same as the ones Stan lee wrote about in the 60's or whatever so they should act accordingly or the whole premise of the story is down the shitter

#4 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

Scott and Emma are over? Has yet to be confirmed.

#6 Posted by Billy Batson (57751 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan, man.
BB

#7 Posted by ComicMan24 (147042 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson said:

Logan, man.
BB

Truer words have never been typed before.

#8 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

@ApatheticAvenger said:

Hard to fathom Cyke being with anyone but Emma these days, they're easily my favorite couple in comics (beating even Batman and Catwoman). I did always like the concept of him being with Psylocke, she is his type after all (sexy and telepathic).

Cykelocke is a great alt. reality relationship.

#10 Posted by dm_jlifan (24 posts) - - Show Bio

@fastolfe said:

Maybe Storm? It's already been shown that she and Scott connect romantically in different dimensions. Plus I think there was some scene a few years back where he keeps her warm in some sort of crashed plane or cave. Also, T'Challa said he annulled their marriage, so she wouldn't really be feeling too bad.

Yeah, Storm and Scott reminds me of Supes and Wonderwoman, where in pre new 52 they would only show them together in alternate dimensions but would actually never go through with it in the main continuity. I'm pretty sure Storm hates Scott right now so the chances of that is slim. And ew at Illyana, wtf?

#11 Posted by McKlayn (1069 posts) - - Show Bio

@John Valentine said:

Scott and Emma are over? Has yet to be confirmed.

No, actually im pretty sure they will stay together

#12 Posted by kid Apollo (708 posts) - - Show Bio

@ApatheticAvenger: Cyche

#14 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Cykes is getting married to Bendis's bumf*ck. That writer ruined the character in his AvX more than anyone has. Not that Marvel hasn't already been screwing with the character for years.

#15 Posted by Araneaes (11 posts) - - Show Bio

If Emma and Scott broke up, I think they would revisit CyclopsXPsylocke. They hooked up once due to Psylocke going on an identity crisis, but Psylocke did say that she finds Scott attractive. Also, Cyclops have a fetish for psychic women and he doesn't date a girl with the same hair color of his ex. Storm and Scott's relationhip, imo, is strictly professional in the main MU/616.

#16 Edited by Crimsonlord53 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

I,d like to see frenzy revisited.

#17 Posted by Crusader105 (22 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops and Psylocke.

Or

Cyclops and Rogue (sorry Gambit)

#18 Posted by dm_jlifan (24 posts) - - Show Bio

@Crusader105 said:

Cyclops and Psylocke.

Or

lol, that'll be so awkward with Magneto and him in the same team.

#19 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (2767 posts) - - Show Bio
avx:con3
#20 Posted by oviouslyjeangrey (400 posts) - - Show Bio

I was think maybe hope............................ :) JK obviously.

#21 Posted by Crusader105 (22 posts) - - Show Bio

@dm_jlifan said:

@Crusader105 said:

Cyclops and Psylocke.

Or

lol, that'll be so awkward with Magneto and him in the same team.

Wouldn't it be great?

#22 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (2767 posts) - - Show Bio

@oviouslyjeangrey said:

I was think maybe hope............................ :) JK obviously.

i keep hearing that alot but no that would just be weird.....but scott has a thing for redheads

#23 Posted by Aero_gt (840 posts) - - Show Bio

I had to stop reading at "Cylocke" and "Psyclops" because that becoming a thing made me facepalm. Anywho Scott and Emma may not be the perfect couple, but they make eachother stronger in some manner. Emma becomes more human and Scott becomes a better leader not relying on his heart because it lies.I'd rather have a believable relationship than something "perfect" with no real drama.

#24 Posted by Brazen_Intellect (1144 posts) - - Show Bio

He has a thing for telepaths so he still has to cross off Thena and Moondragon among others off his list

#25 Edited by Med (291 posts) - - Show Bio

they should bring back madelyne pryor as an antagonist to the Jean Grey school and a strained ally of cyclops. the tension will be the best relationship.

#26 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

nobody

#27 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

Well now that his past self is back:

CyclopsXCyclops.

#28 Posted by SoA (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar said:

Well now that his past self is back:

CyclopsXCyclops.

this

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.