Is Cyclops the Most Handsome Character in Marvel Comics?

• 66 results
#51 Posted by TDK_1997 (14900 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997 said:

He's most definitely one of the top ones but not the best looking of all.There are guys like Steve Rogers,Gambit,Bucky Barnes and others that are better looking than him.

Bucky, really?

He always seemed as a good looking man to me.He has a nice long hair,he's muscular and also has nice facial lines.

#52 Edited by cameron83 (7421 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

@cameron83:

Clever boy. My baby is not to be trampled upon!

@john_valentine:

I dunno -- it all depends. While you could call him a pretty boy, Gambit still pulls off that rugged look which to me is part and parcel of being handsome. The pretty boy title I would probably give to Daken (early on in his series, mind you) and overall -- Warren takes the cake, pretty-boy wise.

I consider Scott handsome as well - very - but Gambit nudges him out for top spot for me.

lol.

I don't know,I don't really consider Gambit to be the pretty-boy type.

I mean,I guess that,to a degree,you can call him that,but he looks a bit more....I don't know how to explain it.

I guess that you can call him a bit of a pretty boy,but at the same time,I wouldn't completely say so.

At the same time,I guess it's just opinion.

Also,what is this badass image from? I just found it on Google,but is it from a comic or something?

#53 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

@cameron83:

@john_valentine:

I dunno -- it all depends. While you could call him a pretty boy, Gambit still pulls off that rugged look which to me is part and parcel of being handsome. The pretty boy title I would probably give to Daken (early on in his series, mind you) and overall -- Warren takes the cake, pretty-boy wise.

I consider Scott handsome as well - very - but Gambit nudges him out for top spot for me.

lol.

I mean,I guess that,to a degree,you can call him that,but he looks a bit more....I don't know how to explain it.

I guess that you can call him a bit of a pretty boy,but at the same time,I wouldn't completely say so.

Also,what is this badass image from? I just found it on Google,but is it from a comic or something?

Must be this.....

#54 Posted by GrenadeFlow (1538 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL

#55 Edited by MarcosVergara14 (451 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes he is the most handsome after him are Angel and Captain America

#56 Edited by slimlim (264 posts) - - Show Bio

Scott Summers... He has half his looks obscured yet he still gets the ladies. Only other contender is Matt Murdock - plus he's handicapped AND a "ginger"! ;p

#57 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes he is the most handsome actor him are Angel and Captain America

Angel, really?

I'm not saying Ben Foster's a bad looking man, I just don't think he's of of the "most handsome actors".

#58 Edited by MarcosVergara14 (451 posts) - - Show Bio

@john_valentine said:

@marcosvergara14 said:

Yes he is the most handsome actor him are Angel and Captain America

Angel, really?

I'm not saying Ben Foster's a bad looking man, I just don't think he's of of the "most handsome actors".

Oh misspelled sorry, i mean ""AFTER" not "ACTOR" i was talking about Cyclops in the comics not in the movies ia agree Ben Foster it´s no very atractive compared to Scott in comics

JUST LOOK AT THAT!

#59 Edited by VoraciousSouls (168 posts) - - Show Bio

I've always thought Kurt Wagner was an attractive little elf, Definitely not the movie version though.

#60 Posted by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

@cameron83:

@john_valentine:

lol.

It was the promo art for his now cancelled solo series. Whenever Mann gets his hands on Gambit, my heart goes all fluttery...**swoons**

I've always thought Kurt Wagner was an attractive little elf, Definitely not the movie version though.

I agree with you - he has that Errol Flynn appeal going on.

#61 Posted by cameron83 (7421 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

@cameron83 said:

@lykopis said:

@cameron83:

@john_valentine:

lol.

It was the promo art for his now cancelled solo series. Whenever Mann gets his hands on Gambit, my heart goes all fluttery...**swoons**

@voracioussouls said:

I agree with you - he has that Errol Flynn appeal going on.

lol I've always liked Clay Mann. He's among my favorite artists. In my opinion,he's up there with Leinel Francis Yu,Jerome Opena,Kenneth Rocafort,etc.

#62 Posted by slimlim (264 posts) - - Show Bio

So...

Jean Grey
Psylocke
Emma Frost

and now (possibly)

Tempus

and

Maria Hill

#63 Posted by Ms-Lola (2923 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambit is the most handsome. Hawkeye. Captain America. Spider-Man. All good looking fellows. Cyclops is in the top five, at the very least. Starlord looks sharp as well.

#64 Posted by ubungqingili (81 posts) - - Show Bio

no no.

#65 Posted by ubungqingili (81 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambit is the most handsome. Hawkeye. Captain America. Spider-Man. All good looking fellows. Cyclops is in the top five, at the very least. Starlord looks sharp as well.

Angel is looks better.

#66 Posted by Ms-Lola (2923 posts) - - Show Bio

@ubungqingili:

I would add Angel to the group, sure. It's subjective and besides, there isn't really much to differentiate them from each other. It's really the artist that makes them look the way they do and it can be hit or miss depending on who it is.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.