Is Cyclops the Most Handsome Character in Marvel Comics?

• 66 results
#1 Posted by RLAAMJR (2533 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, I always see him looking good in comics. Or is it because of his visor or shades that makes him look good almost  all the time.

So...... Isn't he?

Anyway, here are some good examples:

#2 Posted by TheNightChick (157 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes!

#3 Posted by N7_Normandy (2430 posts) - - Show Bio

wow, I've never seen that pick of him and Rockslide before.  What is that from?

#4 Posted by Sexy Merc (42072 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL.

#5 Posted by RLAAMJR (2533 posts) - - Show Bio
@N7_Normandy said:
" wow, I've never seen that pick of him and Rockslide before.  What is that from? "
i actually don't know. just found it on Cyclops images.
#6 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio

meh...

... I've seen better! *growls*
#7 Posted by Backflip (2262 posts) - - Show Bio

He is amongst the best... I'll give you that.

#8 Posted by Mercy_ (92684 posts) - - Show Bio

He is right up there.

Moderator Online
#9 Posted by eldestrisk (635 posts) - - Show Bio

I always thought Angel was better.

#10 Edited by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

Scott is #1. The fact he can wear sunglasses at night and not look like a douche just proves his unstoppable hotness.

#11 Posted by lord_oraculous016 (9282 posts) - - Show Bio

well, if you can get 3 of the Hottest Telepaths around (4 if you count Maddie), and not to mention marrying one of the most powerful beings in the universe and break her heart, well you are indeed good-looking.. if not, the best.. lol 

i mean there's: 

MADELYNE PRYOR 

PSYLOCKE 

EMMA FROST 

JEAN GREY 

^_^
#12 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio

he is pretty handsome ..

#13 Posted by cmkphoenixfan1 (95 posts) - - Show Bio

Yep...I've always found Scott to be quite a handsome guy...

#14 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

He's just an average looking guy with bad sunglasses and worse dress sense (he's still wearing the blue body condom).  There are far better looking guys in the X-Men, let alone the rest of the Marvel Universe.

#15 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone can be sexy, it just depends on the artist

#16 Posted by Icon (2055 posts) - - Show Bio

He is certainly one of the best looking.

#17 Posted by HurricanePanther (299 posts) - - Show Bio
@lord_oraculous016: i would have been nicer if you used comic images instead of action figures for the women lol
#18 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
" He's just an average looking guy with bad sunglasses and worse dress sense (he's still wearing the blue body condom).  There are far better looking guys in the X-Men, let alone the rest of the Marvel Universe. "
:O LIES! Scott is mutant sexiness personified. He wears the human condom because just being in his presence can cause women to become impregnated by awesomeness..
#19 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio

handsome ? yeeeh 
most handsome ? nahhh 
:)    

#20 Posted by TheThe (1730 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambit is the manly and handsome one.

#21 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio

#22 Posted by daredevil21134 (11478 posts) - - Show Bio
@fbdarkangel: lol
#23 Posted by entropy_aegis (15210 posts) - - Show Bio

I prefer Bucky.

#24 Posted by daredevil21134 (11478 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:
I prefer Bucky.
Why Bucky?
#25 Posted by entropy_aegis (15210 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134 said:
@entropy_aegis said:
I prefer Bucky.
Why Bucky?
Cause i loved Winter Soldier.
#26 Posted by daredevil21134 (11478 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:
@daredevil21134 said:
@entropy_aegis said:
I prefer Bucky.
Why Bucky?
Winter Soldier was cool but this is about who the most handsome guy is
#27 Posted by entropy_aegis (15210 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134 said:
@entropy_aegis said:
@daredevil21134 said:
@entropy_aegis said:
I prefer Bucky.
Why Bucky?
He's the most handsome guy in Winter Soldier mode.
#28 Posted by daredevil21134 (11478 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:
@daredevil21134 said:
@entropy_aegis said:
@daredevil21134 said:
@entropy_aegis said:
I prefer Bucky.
Why Bucky?
He's the most handsome guy in Winter Soldier mode.
ok,cool
#29 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio

#30 Posted by SirNickTheEpic (589 posts) - - Show Bio

ummm human torch? iron fist? spiderman? daredevil? ill admit Cyclops is in the top ten

#31 Posted by Joygirl (19401 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>…

#32 Edited by TimeLordScience (900 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America is pretty sexy.

#33 Edited by phisigmatau (513 posts) - - Show Bio

YES EASILY

#34 Posted by CyberWarrior (1521 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish I could wear sunglasses at night and not look... stupid or like Agant Smith.

#35 Posted by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

@xerox-kitty

said:

" He's just an average looking guy with bad sunglasses and worse dress sense (he's still wearing the blue body condom). There are far better looking guys in the X-Men, let alone the rest of the Marvel Universe. "

:O LIES! Scott is mutant sexiness personified. He wears the human condom because just being in his presence can cause women to become impregnated by awesomeness..

Still the best comment on this thread.

Seriously though -- it's Gambit. Yummy, yummy Gambit.

#36 Posted by FearTheLiving (2890 posts) - - Show Bio

Not into men, but I have to say Clint Barton I mean he gets all the babes, hell wen't into the DC verse and tapped Canary.

#37 Posted by Teerack (5840 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes.

#38 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

@fadetoblackbolt said:

@xerox-kitty

said:

" He's just an average looking guy with bad sunglasses and worse dress sense (he's still wearing the blue body condom). There are far better looking guys in the X-Men, let alone the rest of the Marvel Universe. "

Gambits more of a prettyboy. Scott's more handsome.

#39 Posted by cameron83 (7190 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

@fadetoblackbolt said:

@xerox-kitty

said:

Gambits more of a prettyboy. Scott's more handsome.

Don't insult Lyko's gambit.....she'd murder you. 0_0

lol jk,obviously.

This thread made me lol

#40 Posted by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83:

Clever boy. My baby is not to be trampled upon!

@john_valentine:

I dunno -- it all depends. While you could call him a pretty boy, Gambit still pulls off that rugged look which to me is part and parcel of being handsome. The pretty boy title I would probably give to Daken (early on in his series, mind you) and overall -- Warren takes the cake, pretty-boy wise.

I consider Scott handsome as well - very - but Gambit nudges him out for top spot for me.

#41 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

@cameron83:

@john_valentine:

I dunno -- it all depends. While you could call him a pretty boy, Gambit still pulls off that rugged look which to me is part and parcel of being handsome. The pretty boy title I would probably give to Daken (early on in his series, mind you) and overall -- Warren takes the cake, pretty-boy wise.

I consider Scott handsome as well - very - but Gambit nudges him out for top spot for me.

What are Beast and Iceman?

#42 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18022 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh....I'd place Colossus above him.

Guy's a badass.

#43 Posted by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

@cameron83:

@john_valentine:

Beast is handsome -- it's funny you mention him because there was an earlier thread where the sexiest was being discussed and I agreed with another poster that Hank was top dog there. :P

Iceman is adorable. He's a cutie-patootie. Bobby's a puppy. Although, if this was about who gets the girls Bobby would be a high contender. It's the funny guys who draw the girls to the yard, so-to-speak. Presently the middle Iceman (ugh - I hate having to specify which of the three Icemen, sorry two now) is a free man and Firestar and Warbird are on the prowl.

#44 Posted by Jake Fury (18394 posts) - - Show Bio

Scott Summers is a dreamboat.

#45 Posted by Thitiki (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

No

#46 Edited by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

@john_valentine said:

@lykopis said:

@cameron83:

@john_valentine:

Beast is handsome -- it's funny you mention him because there was an earlier thread where the sexiest was being discussed and I agreed with another poster that Hank was top dog there. :P

Iceman is adorable. He's a cutie-patootie. Bobby's a puppy. Although, if this was about who gets the girls Bobby would be a high contender. It's the funny guys who draw the girls to the yard, so-to-speak. Presently the middle Iceman (ugh - I hate having to specify which of the three Icemen, sorry two now) is a free man and Firestar and Warbird are on the prowl.

This reminds me of an issue I read recently, I can't recall, where beast was referred to as "still a handsome beast" or words to that effect.

To be fair, nearly all of the male and female X-characters are attractive in some form or another.

I've always imagined that Jean and Storm would be "beautiful", Emma and Rogue to be "hot" and Kitty to be "cute/pretty". Not sure how I'd classify the others.

#47 Posted by gor724 (826 posts) - - Show Bio

He's the busiest.

Seriously he f*cks everyone

#48 Posted by gor724 (826 posts) - - Show Bio

well, if you can get 3 of the Hottest Telepaths around (4 if you count Maddie), and not to mention marrying one of the most powerful beings in the universe and break her heart, well you are indeed good-looking.. if not, the best.. lol

i mean there's:

MADELYNE PRYOR

PSYLOCKE

EMMA FROST

JEAN GREY

^_^

Why toys?

#49 Posted by TDK_1997 (14697 posts) - - Show Bio

He's most definitely one of the top ones but not the best looking of all.There are guys like Steve Rogers,Gambit,Bucky Barnes and others that are better looking than him.

#50 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997 said:

He's most definitely one of the top ones but not the best looking of all.There are guys like Steve Rogers,Gambit,Bucky Barnes and others that are better looking than him.

Bucky, really?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.