If Scott gets out?

#1 Posted by Vec (53 posts) - - Show Bio

If Scott gets out of prison what do you think e should do with Logan?

#2 Posted by Black_Robin (20 posts) - - Show Bio

We wait until the events where they make Cyke bow at the altar of Wolverine the true founding member and king of all things X. That BS is so annoying. Self righteous Logan is the worst!

#3 Posted by McKlayn (1069 posts) - - Show Bio

Hes not going to do anything to Logan, he has showed time and time again he doesn't really hold a grudge. He has even recruited people to his school (blink from New Mutants was sent there and he was fine with it, & and he told his cell mate about it suggested he check it out) he swore in Uncanny that he would protect all things mutants, esp the school as he saw it as a big target since they left utopia. I am sure Scott will be all super hero like and send new recruits to the school ect, gain some support from some of the facility. I doubt Logan will like it much but i could even see them starting to work together again down the road.

And yes the way they are writing Logan these days make you sick to your stomach. I would enjoy seeing cyclops bitch slap him around a bit.

#4 Posted by Vec (53 posts) - - Show Bio

It is hard being a leader and making the hard choices, it is very easy to sit back and butch about them. Sooner or later people in and out of the marvel universe will start hating the "leader" that wolverine is becoming.

#5 Posted by Dernman (14758 posts) - - Show Bio

I may not be happy with Scott these days but what they keep doing with Wolverine is tiring.

#6 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

@McKlayn said:

Hes not going to do anything to Logan, he has showed time and time again he doesn't really hold a grudge. He has even recruited people to his school (blink from New Mutants was sent there and he was fine with it, & and he told his cell mate about it suggested he check it out) he swore in Uncanny that he would protect all things mutants, esp the school as he saw it as a big target since they left utopia. I am sure Scott will be all super hero like and send new recruits to the school ect, gain some support from some of the facility. I doubt Logan will like it much but i could even see them starting to work together again down the road.

And yes the way they are writing Logan these days make you sick to your stomach. I would enjoy seeing cyclops bitch slap him around a bit.

pretty much this

#7 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

Call this guy.

#8 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74 said:

Call this guy.

Sentry's dead, my friend... Nyehehehehehe!

#9 Posted by acer51 (2222 posts) - - Show Bio

@Black_Robin said:

We wait until the events where they make Cyke bow at the altar of Wolverine the true founding member and king of all things X. That BS is so annoying. Self righteous Logan is the worst!

Actually Cyclops is going to break out and is going to get some kind of replacement to extinction team.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.