Follow

Cyclops

Character » Cyclops appears in 11232 issues.

The first X-Man, Scott Summers possesses the mutant ability to fire powerful concussive blasts through his eyes that act as a portal to another dimension full of the force that makes up his optic blast. He is visually distinctive for the ruby quartz visor he wears to control his devastating power. A born leader, Cyclops succeeded his mentor Professor X to command the X-Men.

Future direction for the character

KaineReilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Now unlike a lot of people I've been enjoying what they've been doing with Scott in the past few years, but I'm wondering where you think this path will eventually lead him. Do you think he'll ever go back to being the leader of a unified x-men team? or will he veer more and more in the Magneto direction? Perhaps something else entirely

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#2 god_spawn  Moderator

Of course he'll go back to being leader of a unified X-Men. The schism thing may last awhile, but eventually everything usually starts back at ground zero. And he's already admitted he doesn't like the whole Magneto comparison, so I still find it very doubtful they would make him go full villain. As far as I am concerned, they've made him as dark as they will.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

He's not even that dark to be honest.

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

Things well settle back like they always do,

Still will be the best x-man ever ^-^

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
    deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

He's not even that dark to be honest.

He looks pretty dark to me.
    He looks pretty dark to me.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.