Favorite Cyclops Costume?
These are my favourite costumes aswell (I prefer it when his hair shows for some reason). The black one was great yet it never caught on but my hands down favourite will always be Jim Lee's masterful design even though I can't remember him using anything from that utility belt ever lol.
I found this awesome pic on http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?p=7964974
My favorites are #8 - The 90's look, #11 - Current Astonishing, #12 Ultimate Cyke.
- 60's uniform
- 70's costume
- Erik the Red
- Original X-factor
- Designer's x-factor
- The first hair flasher!
- The 90's look
- Tough guy Cyke
- leather new x-men
- Current Astonishing
- Ultimate (a better pic at the bottom)
- with Cape
- Professor W's x-men(never seen this before, looks cool!)
- Scotius Somersile, 1602
Better pic of #12 Ultimate Cyclops from http://daikaiju.deviantart.com/art/Ultimate-Cyclops-19978819, I don't think it's an official pic though, but best pic I've seen of ultimate Cyke.
7 and 8 are my fav ones. I do like the Ultimate look though
1. Astonishing Cyclops - The Cassaday version with the belt.
2. New X-Men - Without the jacket was pretty cool i felt. with the ribbed long sleeve upper body.
3. X-Visor - This look is actually starting to grow on me.
Honourable mention: Alex Ross's design
1. Astonishing X-Men... hated the Bianchi redesigned version though.
2. Jim Lee/ 90's/ Capcom Cyclops: Grew up watching Cyke with this costume
3. Tie between:
a. New X-Men: I love the slim visor of this version... and the jacket (I think I'm one of the minority here)
b. 2nd costume
This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.
Comment and Save
Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.