Follow

Cyclops

Character » Cyclops appears in 11232 issues.

The first X-Man, Scott Summers possesses the mutant ability to fire powerful concussive blasts through his eyes that act as a portal to another dimension full of the force that makes up his optic blast. He is visually distinctive for the ruby quartz visor he wears to control his devastating power. A born leader, Cyclops succeeded his mentor Professor X to command the X-Men.

Does everybody dislike/hate him now?

• 90 results
    SladeRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By SladeRogers

I'm askin' because I've just got done readin' the Second Coming story arc and I want to know do the rest of his fellow mutants hate him. I mean of course Hope does seein' as how her father was killed right before her eyes because Cyclops sent him and X-Force on a suicide mission. Beast left the X-Men when he discovered the truth behind the new X-Force and how they are Cyclops' personal hit squad, and Storm looks at him differently as well.
    Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By Mercy_

Oh you're asking about characters, not our own personal opinion? Wolverine is pretty pissed with him as well. 

Hawkeye446

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

#3  Edited By Hawkeye446
    @The Dark Huntress:
    I thought it was our opinion aswell...  
    Avatar image for deactivated-5ab1ccc482197
    deactivated-5ab1ccc482197

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Cyclops is one of my favorite comic characters.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mercy_
    @Alurvelve said:
    " Cyclops is one of my favorite comic characters. "
    Same. 
    Icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Icon

Yeah, the guy doesn't always get respect despite being the one (Not Professor X or Magneto) who largely united the mutant race. But that comes with the territory when you're the guy making the big decisions (some of which have led to big sacrifices). Inevitably he is going to piss some people off, and he has. 

eldestrisk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By eldestrisk

He's the type of person everyone loves, but also everyone likes to say they hate him.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @The Dark Huntress said:
    " Oh you're asking about characters, not our own personal opinion? Wolverine is pretty pissed with him as well.  "
    Wolverine is always pissed with him.
    Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Mercy_
    @Vance Astro said:
    " @The Dark Huntress said:
    " Oh you're asking about characters, not our own personal opinion? Wolverine is pretty pissed with him as well.  "
    Wolverine is always pissed with him. "
    ...fair point. I was referring to the whole Second Coming story line and specifically Nightcrawler's sacrifice and death. 
    god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#10  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
    @The Dark Huntress said:
    " @Vance Astro said:
    ...fair point. I was referring to the whole Second Coming story line and specifically Nightcrawler's sacrifice and death.  "

that was a major suckish moment
    Avatar image for emperor_gonzo_noir
    Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

The people that make the hard decisions usually get the hate

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By John Valentine
    @god_spawn said:
    " @Vance Astro said:
    ...fair point. I was referring to the whole Second Coming story line and specifically Nightcrawler's sacrifice and death.  "
    that was a major suckish moment "
    Please, it was awesome. What an heroic way for Kurt to die.
    Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#13  Edited By Backflip
    @John Valentine said:
    " @god_spawn said:
    " @Vance Astro said:
    that was a major suckish moment "
    Please, it was awesome. What an heroic way for Kurt to die. "

Whilst that is true. It still sucked that Nightcrawler died.
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#14  Edited By SC  Moderator

Depends what book, in Astonishing they seem quite fond of him, and so am I.  He altered the fly route to make Storm happy, how sweet was that? Plus when Emma had no where to sit and eat, he got on his hands and knees. 

In Uncanny I am pretty sure if Wolverine saw a sandwich in the fridge marked as Property of Cyclops, that he would still eat it anyway, and the TV randomly falling onto his foot was probably telekinetically pushed by Hellion. Did the hot water really run out when he took his shower? Or was it Storm? Yep, if I was Cyclops I would bet Nightcrawler's life my ears would be burning like it was 1999 and I and just set them on fire. 

KumoriKunoichi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By KumoriKunoichi

I am sick of Summers. Hang him upside down and cover him in macaroni. If you want to know why, read my blog post "Marvelous...well not so much"

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By PowerHerc

Everybody doesn't dislike Cyclops now, but they should and they should've a long time ago when he screwed Jean over.
    Mentlegen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Mentlegen

I've always been a fan of Scott and always will.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ssejllenrad
    @PowerHerc said:
    " Everybody doesn't dislike Cyclops now, but they should and they should've a long time ago when he screwed Jean over. "
    QFT!
    Dex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By Dex

I think Cyclops is one of the best characters in X-men. Really fun to read regardless of what the other characters think of him.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Cyclops is the new Tony Stark.I think like one person started hating him and then everyone else got their bandwagon on.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Mercy_

I don't. 

Dex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Dex

Its actually pretty funny..when gambit joined the X-men he was spose to be this ladies man...but if you think about it Cyclops is. 

Jean 
    Goblin Queen
    Jean again..
    Pyslocke
    Jean
    Emma

Jean has no standards?

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#23  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @The Dark Huntress said:
    " @Vance Astro said:
    Wolverine is always complaining about something. Douche that he is. 

Cyclops is the best leader in mutant history, the morons he surrounds himself with don't realise because they're...well...morons.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @FadeToBlackBolt said:
    Wolverine is always complaining about something. Douche that he is.   Cyclops is the best leader in mutant history, the morons he surrounds himself with don't realise because they're...well...morons. "
    Why is Wolverine a douche? His complaint is actually legitimate in this case.And what morons? The X-men?
    Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Mercy_

And Vance enters debate mode. Grabs popcorn. 

FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @Vance Astro said:
    " @FadeToBlackBolt said:
    Wolverine is always complaining about something. Douche that he is.   Cyclops is the best leader in mutant history, the morons he surrounds himself with don't realise because they're...well...morons. "
    Why is Wolverine a douche? His complaint is actually legitimate in this case.And what morons? The X-men? "
    Wolverine's a douche because he likes to have his cake and eat it too. "Oh, you let Kurt die to save some kid, you're a terrible person. It's not like you were desperately trying to preserve a race or anything. You let your son die, I'm sure that doesn't affect you at all. Clearly you're just doing this for fun." I'm willing to chock this up to moronic writer, but atm, Logan is acting like a brat. Your friend's death was honourable and heroic, he's fine, so you need to shut up and deal with it.

As for the "morons" part, yes, the X-Men, atm, are all being morons. They decided to go and alienate themselves, fine, but don't expect all sugar and daisies, it's bloomin' war, and Beast is whining about there being a black ops group. Get real. Storm has always had a god-complex, Magneto is a Nazi (Planet X happened, **** you Marvel) and Namor. Don't get me started on Namor. Why he hasn't been killed yet is utterly beyond me. 
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @FadeToBlackBolt said:
    Wolverine's a douche because he likes to have his cake and eat it too. "Oh, you let Kurt die to save some kid, you're a terrible person. It's not like you were desperately trying to preserve a race or anything. You let your son die, I'm sure that doesn't affect you at all. Clearly you're just doing this for fun." I'm willing to chock this up to moronic writer, but atm, Logan is acting like a brat. Your friend's death was honourable and heroic, he's fine, so you need to shut up and deal with it.  As for the "morons" part, yes, the X-Men, atm, are all being morons. They decided to go and alienate themselves, fine, but don't expect all sugar and daisies, it's bloomin' war, and Beast is whining about there being a black ops group. Get real. Storm has always had a god-complex, Magneto is a Nazi (Planet X happened, **** you Marvel) and Namor. Don't get me started on Namor. Why he hasn't been killed yet is utterly beyond me.  "
    Why would the writer be a moron to have Wolverine act like that? Scott's motives were noble but I don't see how you can't see that this would be a situation where there could be conflicting opinions.I don't really understand at all where you're coming from.You don't think that if you were in a group and some decided to sacrifice another member..that someone in the group wouldn't have an objection? The rest of the stuff you seem to have a problem with seem to be character flaws.Every character has them, it's what adds realism to the book.I don't agree with how Wolverine feels but I at least understand.I don't understand some of the decisions the X-men make but I understand.The mutants have been through alot. 

I would also like to add I get what you MEAN about Magneto but he's Jewish so Nazi probably isn't the best choice of labeling.
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By SC  Moderator

I don't think a lot of people find much solace at all if their friend died in an honorable and heroic way, some might, some can, it can provide a type of distraction or aid in the coping, but Wolverine does have a valid point, that can be leveled at Cyclops (or in my opinion the writers) and Wolverine should really bear some blame himself. Cyclops had a pretty flawed plan, Nightcrawler and a bunch of the X-Men didn't really know what they were signing on to, Wolverine was a silent  observer and removed himself from the decision making process and is an expert and justifying his hypocrisy, but not when it comes to others.

FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @Vance Astro said:
    " @FadeToBlackBolt said:
    Wolverine's a douche because he likes to have his cake and eat it too. "Oh, you let Kurt die to save some kid, you're a terrible person. It's not like you were desperately trying to preserve a race or anything. You let your son die, I'm sure that doesn't affect you at all. Clearly you're just doing this for fun." I'm willing to chock this up to moronic writer, but atm, Logan is acting like a brat. Your friend's death was honourable and heroic, he's fine, so you need to shut up and deal with it.  As for the "morons" part, yes, the X-Men, atm, are all being morons. They decided to go and alienate themselves, fine, but don't expect all sugar and daisies, it's bloomin' war, and Beast is whining about there being a black ops group. Get real. Storm has always had a god-complex, Magneto is a Nazi (Planet X happened, **** you Marvel) and Namor. Don't get me started on Namor. Why he hasn't been killed yet is utterly beyond me.  "
    Why would the writer be a moron to have Wolverine act like that? Scott's motives were noble but I don't see how you can't see that this would be a situation where there could be conflicting opinions.I don't really understand at all where you're coming from.You don't think that if you were in a group and some decided to sacrifice another member..that someone in the group wouldn't have an objection? The rest of the stuff you seem to have a problem with seem to be character flaws.Every character has them, it's what adds realism to the book.I don't agree with how Wolverine feels but I at least understand.I don't understand some of the decisions the X-men make but I understand.The mutants have been through alot.  I would also like to add I get what you MEAN about Magneto but he's Jewish so Nazi probably isn't the best choice of labeling. "
    I apologise for coming off short, which I recognise that I did, I am very annoyed atm (nothing to do with comic books), I'll try to express my point a bit clearer, and more calmly :)

Firstly, pertaining to the Nazi comment, Magneto is a Nazi in the respect that he believes that a superior master race should ignite a conflict with a subordinate race and exteriminate them. So not technically a Nazi, but in a generic sense, the term applies. 

Wolverine is a tough guy, and whilst he annoys the hell out of me (purely Bendis' and Quesada's fault, like everything wrong with Marvel), he should have understood why Scott is doing what he's doing. Regardless of how devastated he is at Kurt's death, I would have though Logan would be more willing to support Scott than tear him down and render Kurt's sacrifice pointless. 

I don't like how the X-Men are being written, and it sounds like I hate them, which is wrong, I LOVE the X-Men, I own one less X-Men trade than I do Batman trade (and I bleed Batman), so you can trust me when I say that I love them. That said, I can't look at them now without getting annoyed, which is where my admittedly directionless rant came from.
    Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Valtot

kurt will be back as all characters come back eventually for some reason
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @FadeToBlackBolt said:

I apologise for coming off short, which I recognise that I did, I am very annoyed atm (nothing to do with comic books), I'll try to express my point a bit clearer, and more calmly :)  Firstly, pertaining to the Nazi comment, Magneto is a Nazi in the respect that he believes that a superior master race should ignite a conflict with a subordinate race and exteriminate them. So not technically a Nazi, but in a generic sense, the term applies.   Wolverine is a tough guy, and whilst he annoys the hell out of me (purely Bendis' and Quesada's fault, like everything wrong with Marvel), he should have understood why Scott is doing what he's doing. Regardless of how devastated he is at Kurt's death, I would have though Logan would be more willing to support Scott than tear him down and render Kurt's sacrifice pointless.   I don't like how the X-Men are being written, and it sounds like I hate them, which is wrong, I LOVE the X-Men, I own one less X-Men trade than I do Batman trade (and I bleed Batman), so you can trust me when I say that I love them. That said, I can't look at them now without getting annoyed, which is where my admittedly directionless rant came from. "

I understood what you meant by Nazi as I said I just found it ironic you used the term for someone who is actually jewish.Magneto's feelings towards humans were created by humans.Magneto really doesn't understand why mutants live as an oppressed minority when they have the power to take whatever they want.That's more legitimate than simply being raced and thinking blonde haired blue eyed white people or simply people who are white are superior to other races.White people truly are inherently equal to all other races.I don't think you could argue that mutants are equal to humans..especically Omegas.Now as far as Wolverine is concerned I understand what you are saying about him...but as I said in my last post...that is the writer exposing a character flaw in Wolverine.This is no different than how heroes acted over the registration act.Iron Man made a decision that was supposed to help everyone...because of it's nature alot of people didn't agree with him and therefore it caused other heroes to be angry with him...and at the same time many readers.I think that's good writing honestly.To make a REAL person feel a type of way about a fictional character because of the way you caused them to act.I think that's good writing.I can't too much argue on the X-men.I've stopped reading X-men a while ago.Second Coming was the last arc I read and I read that like a week ago.But my reasoning is different from why you're annoyed with them.I was mainly tired of so much importance being on a few X-men and characters that have been there for years get no spotlight at all.
    jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By jayskee
    @Vance Astro said:
    "Cyclops is the new Tony Stark.I think like one person started hating him and then everyone else got their bandwagon on. "

more like the new nick fury
    Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#33  Edited By Hazlenaut
    @Dex said:

"Its actually pretty funny..when gambit joined the X-men he was spose to be this ladies man...but if you think about it Cyclops is.   Jean  Goblin Queen Jean again..Pyslocke Jean Emma   Jean has no standards? "

I found his relationship with Emma funny. I wonder if she came back and he ask if the phoenix is inside her. Maybe he should avoid people with mind control. When did dated psylocke. He also made out by clone of Emma by accident. He totally loses it and killed invader from the Hellfire club  with a pistol.       

Cytorrak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Cytorrak

I think people who hate Cyclops only do so out of ignorance of the comics, being a bigger fan of a character he disagreed with, or just being an ignorant douche who's only knowledge of him comes from the movies.

What reasons are there to hate him? Leaving Madelyne? Yeah, it's really dickish to leave a marriage to an evil clone of your ex-girlfriend, which was implanted in your mind by Mister Sinister, and whom has been manipulating you since you met, and once tried to sell your child to demons in exchange for more power.

Creating the X-Force? Yeah, to hunt down people who blew up a bus full of children. At the risk of invoking Godwin's Law here, what about the people on the squad? Why no hate for them? They actually did the stuff you're complaining about, were they just "following orders"? Do you hate Wolverine, X-23, Warpath, Domino, Elixer and Angel, or do you hypocritically let them off the hook?

Sleeping with Emma? I'm not the biggest fan of Emma, in fact I think her character is worthless and despicable as anything other than a villain given the atrocities she's committed, but in fairness to Scott, Jean kind of reached back from the future and TOLD HIM TO DO IT.

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Gambit1024
    @mrmisanthrope said:
    " I think people who hate Cyclops only do so out of ignorance of the comics, being a bigger fan of a character he disagreed with, or just being an ignorant douche who's only knowledge of him comes from the movies.  What reasons are there to hate him? Leaving Madelyne? Yeah, it's really dickish to leave a marriage to an evil clone of your ex-girlfriend, which was implanted in your mind by Mister Sinister, and whom has been manipulating you since you met, and once tried to sell your child to demons in exchange for more power.  Creating the X-Force? Yeah, to hunt down people who blew up a bus full of children. At the risk of invoking Godwin's Law here, what about the people on the squad? Why no hate for them? They actually did the stuff you're complaining about, were they just "following orders"? Do you hate Wolverine, X-23, Warpath, Domino, Elixer and Angel, or do you hypocritically let them off the hook?  Sleeping with Emma? I'm not the biggest fan of Emma, in fact I think her character is worthless and despicable as anything other than a villain given the atrocities she's committed, but in fairness to Scott, Jean kind of reached back from the future and TOLD HIM TO DO IT. "
    Very well said, especially about the X-Force part. It's completely unfair to hate Cyclops while Wolverine, X-23, and Angel are the ones actually doing the killing.
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By SC  Moderator
    @Gambit1024: X-23, who was raised, and created specifically for killing, and has a ton of issues normal kids her age do not have, being used by characters who should know a whole lot better, Wolverine, and Cyclops, to do even more killing? In secret? She lacks the kind of free will, both those characters have. She has a lot more trust in both them as well. Its very easy and justifiable to blame the person giving the orders, thats the role they take on as the one giving the orders, and its also very easy not to blame the victim. Wolverine can be blamed, he is an adult, same with Warren, but ouch, X-23? The character himself essentially conceded this himself as well.  

There is a fine line between hating a character and hating a characters writing though. Yost and Kyle were given the X-Force book, and what that book would be, they wanted to include X-23, she was going to be in the book, no matter the characters decisions on these things. Characters who actually did the killing bearing more responsibility? Possibly, or they trust the wrong person. lol, Maddy's bad actions, came much later after Cyclops leaving her, but again, we know why, its because they were getting ready to launch X-Factor.  

I like Cyclops, I dislike many of the times, he has been written recently. Everything is supposedly dire, but lets stop in the middle of the mission to have sex with Emma? OMG Slim, your so badass now and cool. When I grow up, I want to be as cool and smooth as you. (that particular depiction of him) 

He is as awesome as ever in Astonishing though. 
    Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

#37  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

i used to love cyclops, i always stood up for him when people around me called him a pussy and i found his love for jean to be beautiful. all around cyclops is a good man. i agree that he isny completely to blamme for nightcrawler and cable's deaths. the thing that honestly pissese me off is how hre abandoned his first wife and his newborn son, and how he cheated on jean. its just so incredibly viel that it kind of weathers down any respect i had for him as a man. as an x-man Scott is great but as a father and husband he is a complete failure
    jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By jayskee
    @Vance Astro said:
    "Cyclops is the new Tony Stark.I think like one person started hating him and then everyone else got their bandwagon on. "

he's more like nick fury
    PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By PrinceIMC

He may not be the leader that mutants deserve but he is the leader they need.
    Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Mercy_
    @PrinceIMC said:
    " He may not be the leader that mutants deserve but he is the leader they need. "
    QFT
    Dark Noldor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1014

#41  Edited By Dark Noldor

I guess there´s only respect for him, at most
    Liking, maybe Emma, and I don´t know if much
    Scott abandoned any hope of a normal life when
    he took the burden of being the leader of mutant kind

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By PowerHerc

I do, but I already did.

drphilter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By drphilter

I remember even back in the mid to late 90's everyone trash talked Cyke. Pisses me off, I love him. He's my favorite character in the X-men Universe. I like the undeniable leader type. Not afraid to make tough decisions. I wasn't a fan of the movies because they underused Cyclops. Unfortunately I haven't been up on comics recently, just started with the end of the Vampire stuff and the beginning of Serve and Protect. I love that he's kinda the overall leader, no Xavier around. Good stuff.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
    buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By buttersdaman000

Cyclops is my favorite comic character

Avatar image for hydrabob--defunct
    hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I don't think he is hated by everyone, but i know he isn't being buddy buddy with everyone know either, and i think that he has had problems with the original X-Men since the beginning mostly Bobby, and later Jean, Angel seems to see his idea, and Beast works with Angel a lot so he might see it too, there are definitely some that hate him but there are some that can stand him and even some that like (other than Emma)

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

#46  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt
    @hydrabob:
    agreed, its resentment not hate
    Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Edgeworth_11

But they all respect him.
    THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
    @Edgeworth_11 said:
    "But they all respect him. "

I agree with this. I can see how Cyclop's approach can offend and piss people off but I also feel that they do respect him, even if they disagree with what he does.  
    drphilter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By drphilter

This might sound weird but he's got the best leadership qualities of Magneto and Xavier. Which really makes him compelling to me. If there were an X-man deserving of his own title, it is Cyclops. I personally find it funny how through the 90's Cyclops was pegged as the boyscout, which admittedly he was, but Wolverine and Gambit were always the badasses and I think now that's almost even reversed. I think Remi and Logan were so over-saturated that they lost a bit of their cool factor while Scott's maintained his character through underuse.... I'd kinda like to see him eventually go solo and just do his own thing but that also kinda goes against who the character is... I'm rambling.

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By TheCrowbar
    @drphilter said:
    " This might sound weird but he's got the best leadership qualities of Magneto and Xavier. Which really makes him compelling to me. If there were an X-man deserving of his own title, it is Cyclops. I personally find it funny how through the 90's Cyclops was pegged as the boyscout, which admittedly he was, but Wolverine and Gambit were always the badasses and I think now that's almost even reversed. I think Remi and Logan were so over-saturated that they lost a bit of their cool factor while Scott's maintained his character through underuse.... I'd kinda like to see him eventually go solo and just do his own thing but that also kinda goes against who the character is... I'm rambling. "
    Though it would be cool to see Cyclops get his own series there's only one issue with that. He's too big of a player to go and be his own guy, there's too much on him as it is in the X-men.  What I love about Cyclops and his work is there's no real analogue for him other than maybe Black Bolt? 

A leader of a small band of people that look to him for leadership and protection?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.