Daughters of Scott Summers

  • 61 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by jordama (4225 posts) - - Show Bio

With the introduction of Megan Summers (the daughter of scott and emma), does anyone want to see her transported to the 616 reality and/or fight Rachael  (daughter of Scott and Jean) aka marvelgirl?
#2 Posted by jordama (4225 posts) - - Show Bio

Also with Ruby Summers, which is a character I don't want to see become nothing.
#3 Posted by randumo24 (4655 posts) - - Show Bio


 
#4 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84479 posts) - - Show Bio
@jordama said:
" Also with Ruby Summers, which is a character I don't want to see become nothing. "
I actually liked Ruby.
Moderator Online
#5 Posted by jordama (4225 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler:
I like her to, even though the chances of them naming their daughter ruby and her developing ruby form seems alittle farfetched, but I still likeher. Only if she wasn't related to emma...
#6 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@jordama said:
" With the introduction of Megan Summers (the daughter of scott and emma), does anyone want to see her transported to the 616 reality and/or fight Rachael  (daughter of Scott and Jean) aka marvelgirl? "
no way.
 
@jordama said:
" @Gambler: I like her to, even though the chances of them naming their daughter ruby and her developing ruby form seems alittle farfetched, but I still likeher. Only if she wasn't related to emma... "

that's the only thing that makes her interesting. Emma abandoned her though so she must be whack.
Moderator
#7 Posted by sora_thekey (8152 posts) - - Show Bio

Whos Megan?

Moderator
#8 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:
" @jordama said:
" Also with Ruby Summers, which is a character I don't want to see become nothing. "
I actually liked Ruby. "
same.
#9 Posted by Ryonslaught (1247 posts) - - Show Bio
@sora_thekey: Megan summers do a quick search
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
and everyone's fav ruby summers 
Wouldn't mind seeing more of either but not in 616 or facing off with marvel girl.
 
#10 Posted by joshmightbe (24598 posts) - - Show Bio

just what we needed more summers family confusion
#11 Posted by kimmycat (237 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, Scott does seem to have a lot of kids lol. But I actually like Ruby Summers. I don't read GeNext so I don't really know anything about Megan Summers.

#12 Posted by sora_thekey (8152 posts) - - Show Bio

You know in every Universe and tiemline he has kids.... all except in his own...
Moderator
#13 Posted by kimmycat (237 posts) - - Show Bio
@sora_thekey: 
 
Wait, does Cable not count? Cause he was born in 616 right? He was just sent into the future.
#14 Posted by sora_thekey (8152 posts) - - Show Bio
@kimmycat said:
" @sora_thekey:   Wait, does Cable not count? Cause he was born in 616 right? He was just sent into the future. "

Yet he was never there!
Moderator
#15 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio

Cable shouldn't count...it was with a clone...and plus, he was raised in another timeline.

#16 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio
@kimmycat said:
" @sora_thekey:   Wait, does Cable not count? Cause he was born in 616 right? He was just sent into the future. "

@iLLituracy said:
" Cable shouldn't count...it was with a clone...and plus, he was raised in another timeline. "
 The fact that his mother was a clone doesn't change the fact that Cyclops is still his father,  but Cable doesn't count because he is Cyclops' son... not one of his many daughters from alternate futures.  
Moderator
#17 Posted by kimmycat (237 posts) - - Show Bio
@sora_thekey: 
 
Lol true.
 
@iLLituracy:
 
Ah ok, I get confused with timelines and clones and all that. Like I don't really understand Nate Grey either, I guess I suck at life. :p
#18 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
" @kimmycat said:
" @sora_thekey:   Wait, does Cable not count? Cause he was born in 616 right? He was just sent into the future. "

@iLLituracy said:
" Cable shouldn't count...it was with a clone...and plus, he was raised in another timeline. "
 The fact that his mother was a clone doesn't change the fact that Cyclops is still his father,  but Cable doesn't count because he is Cyclops' son... not one of his many daughters from alternate futures.   "
That's totally what I meant...he doesn't count because he's a dude. Totally what I meant.
#19 Posted by kimmycat (237 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
" @kimmycat said:
" @sora_thekey:   Wait, does Cable not count? Cause he was born in 616 right? He was just sent into the future. "

@iLLituracy said:
" Cable shouldn't count...it was with a clone...and plus, he was raised in another timeline. "
 The fact that his mother was a clone doesn't change the fact that Cyclops is still his father,  but Cable doesn't count because he is Cyclops' son... not one of his many daughters from alternate futures.   "
So Cable isn't a clone? I'm getting more confused lol.
#20 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio
@kimmycat said:
" @xerox-kitty said:
" @kimmycat said:
" @sora_thekey:   Wait, does Cable not count? Cause he was born in 616 right? He was just sent into the future. "

@iLLituracy said:
" Cable shouldn't count...it was with a clone...and plus, he was raised in another timeline. "
 The fact that his mother was a clone doesn't change the fact that Cyclops is still his father,  but Cable doesn't count because he is Cyclops' son... not one of his many daughters from alternate futures.   "
So Cable isn't a clone? I'm getting more confused lol. "
No, Cable isn't a clone. His mother was a clone of Jean Grey. After he was born they sent him to the future because of stuff...
#21 Posted by kimmycat (237 posts) - - Show Bio
@iLLituracy said:
" @kimmycat said:
" @xerox-kitty said:
" @kimmycat said:
" @sora_thekey:   Wait, does Cable not count? Cause he was born in 616 right? He was just sent into the future. "

@iLLituracy said:
" Cable shouldn't count...it was with a clone...and plus, he was raised in another timeline. "
 The fact that his mother was a clone doesn't change the fact that Cyclops is still his father,  but Cable doesn't count because he is Cyclops' son... not one of his many daughters from alternate futures.   "
So Cable isn't a clone? I'm getting more confused lol. "
No, Cable isn't a clone. His mother was a clone of Jean Grey. After he was born they sent him to the future because of stuff... "
Ok, that's what I thought.
#22 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio
@kimmycat said:
" @iLLituracy said:
" @kimmycat said:
" @xerox-kitty said:
" @kimmycat said:
" @sora_thekey:   Wait, does Cable not count? Cause he was born in 616 right? He was just sent into the future. "

@iLLituracy said:
" Cable shouldn't count...it was with a clone...and plus, he was raised in another timeline. "
 The fact that his mother was a clone doesn't change the fact that Cyclops is still his father,  but Cable doesn't count because he is Cyclops' son... not one of his many daughters from alternate futures.   "
So Cable isn't a clone? I'm getting more confused lol. "
No, Cable isn't a clone. His mother was a clone of Jean Grey. After he was born they sent him to the future because of stuff... "
Ok, that's what I thought. "
Also, Stryfe was a clone of Cable, but when Cable was being raised he was lead to believe that he was the clone & therefore inferior to Stryfe... but that was all part of the plot to keep him safe from Apocalypse.
Moderator
#23 Posted by Vortex13 (12223 posts) - - Show Bio
@jordama said:
" @Gambler: I like her to, even though the chances of them naming their daughter ruby and her developing ruby form seems alittle farfetched, but I still likeher. Only if she wasn't related to emma... "
Layla told Scott and Emma to name her Ruby, this was stated in the Layla miller one shot. So at some point she will come back.
#24 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow... guess I'm the only one who wants to see less of Sunburnt-Lobster Ruby Summers :) 
 
I'm guessing Megan is a GeNext kid.  Can't say I know anything about any of the GeNext cast & crew, but she looks too much like Emma.    
 
They're both seem more like Emma's Daughters than Cyclops'...

Moderator
#25 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
" Wow... guess I'm the only one who wants to see less of Sunburnt-Lobster Ruby Summers :)  I'm guessing Megan is a GeNext kid.  Can't say I know anything about any of the GeNext cast & crew, but she looks too much like Emma.     They're both seem more like Emma's Daughters than Cyclops'... "
I'm there with you.
Moderator
#26 Posted by sora_thekey (8152 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
" @kimmycat said:
" @iLLituracy said:
" @kimmycat said:
" @xerox-kitty said:
" @kimmycat said:
" @sora_thekey:   Wait, does Cable not count? Cause he was born in 616 right? He was just sent into the future. "

@iLLituracy said:
" Cable shouldn't count...it was with a clone...and plus, he was raised in another timeline. "
 The fact that his mother was a clone doesn't change the fact that Cyclops is still his father,  but Cable doesn't count because he is Cyclops' son... not one of his many daughters from alternate futures.   "
So Cable isn't a clone? I'm getting more confused lol. "
No, Cable isn't a clone. His mother was a clone of Jean Grey. After he was born they sent him to the future because of stuff... "
Ok, that's what I thought. "
Also, Stryfe was a clone of Cable, but when Cable was being raised he was lead to believe that he was the clone & therefore inferior to Stryfe... but that was all part of the plot to keep him safe from Apocalypse. "

So Cable had his own Clne Saga for a while huh?
Moderator
#27 Posted by jordama (4225 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized:
the same thing with Rachel. the Daughters take after their mothers i guess. Does cable and X-Man take more after Scott?
#28 Posted by Queen's Halo (2431 posts) - - Show Bio

Ruby should totally come over to the 616 universe. The other one I don't like.

#29 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
" @xerox-kitty said:
" Wow... guess I'm the only one who wants to see less of Sunburnt-Lobster Ruby Summers :)  I'm guessing Megan is a GeNext kid.  Can't say I know anything about any of the GeNext cast & crew, but she looks too much like Emma.     They're both seem more like Emma's Daughters than Cyclops'... "
I'm there with you. "
me too
:)
#30 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio
@jordama said:
" @pixelized: the same thing with Rachel. the Daughters take after their mothers i guess. Does cable and X-Man take more after Scott? "
I'm not 100% sure, but I know that X-Man was close with the Goblin Queen... I don't know if they actually entered into a relationship.  But in that respect I'd say that Nate Grey takes more after his father... in an almost Oedipal way.
Moderator
#31 Edited by jordama (4225 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty:
ewwwwwwwwwwwww. what is wrong with that writer? alternate reality or not, that is just messed up.
#32 Posted by geometry (1243 posts) - - Show Bio

The Summers family tree really bores me to sleep.
#33 Posted by Omega-level Supreme (1159 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha... this thread is amusing. A whole lot of poster are asking questions then saying, I knew that. Kudo's to Jordama for starting this.

#34 Posted by jordama (4225 posts) - - Show Bio
@Omega-level Supreme:
Thank you.
#35 Posted by FoxxFireArt (3545 posts) - - Show Bio
@jordama said:
" @Gambler: I like her to, even though the chances of them naming their daughter ruby and her developing ruby form seems alittle farfetched, but I still likeher. Only if she wasn't related to emma... "
I take it you never heard about "X-Factor:Layla Miller"? How she got the name Ruby, though she was born looking normal, was explained there. Seems Layla Miller was the one who told her parents what to name her.
#36 Posted by DEGRAAF (7869 posts) - - Show Bio
@randumo24 said:
"

 
"

yea that tat looks like a big P3N!$ in the middle of her back. 
 
I think all of Scotts kids from all the different universes should come to ours and they can start their own twisted brady bunch like X men group
#37 Posted by jordama (4225 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF:
Haha, that would be the most awesome thing, but it should be some sick battle thing, a real summers war. Pull out some random realities were he had a kid with Storm, or Gender swaped characters. Sounds like something Mojo would do.
#38 Posted by Ryonslaught (1247 posts) - - Show Bio
@jordama:  hey j as fun as megan and ruby are im more interested in his twin daughters getting soem fleshhing out....
#39 Posted by jordama (4225 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ryonslaught said:
" @jordama:  hey j as fun as megan and ruby are im more interested in his twin daughters getting soem fleshhing out.... "

I wonder if they will have some kind of super twins powers, pull a cuckoo hive mind or something
#40 Posted by Ryonslaught (1247 posts) - - Show Bio
@jordama: Hope not....
 
  wouldn't mind one having optic powers and the other something akin to an aunt....like psychometry/precognition/empathy etc.......a mutant called syphon springs to mind as what I'd expect......
#41 Posted by DEGRAAF (7869 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ryonslaught
@jordama
Cyclops has twin daughters?
#42 Edited by fodigg (6142 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by lorex (945 posts) - - Show Bio

Well there is not other way to say it other than Scott Summers is a fertile man in many realities. I have been a long time advocate of Scott and Emma haveing a child. Marvel is likely to remain far to gun shy to have a their characters 
have children because that is a long term commitment and something every writer will have to deal with. I would love to see Emma's bitchiness reach an all time high being while pregnant. Though I seriously doubt this will  happen.

#44 Edited by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio
@fodigg
You forgot
http://www.comicvine.com/hyperstorm/29-11832/
  Rachel's alternate diminsion kid......Still feel like im forgetting someone (seriously)
#45 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

If we included all the women who've called, or wanted to call, Cyclops "Daddy", you could just extend the list to; 
 
EVERY WOMAN IN MARVEL.  
  
AND SOME OF THE GUYS.

#46 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

@fodigg
Oh yeah i remember now Stryfe still counts even though he's a clone add him and Hyperstorm and your list is done

#47 Posted by Timandm (3374 posts) - - Show Bio
@BlackArmor said:

@fodigg
Oh yeah i remember now Stryfe still counts even though he's a clone add him and Hyperstorm and your list is done

Hyperstorm???
#48 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio
@Timandm
yeah its the addres i posted earlier here it is again
http://www.comicvine.com/hyperstorm/29-11832/
#49 Posted by Timandm (3374 posts) - - Show Bio
@BlackArmor said:
@Timandm: yeah its the addres i posted earlier here it is again http://www.comicvine.com/hyperstorm/29-11832/
Okay, so this is a grandson of Scott's from an alternate timeline...
 
Man, can you imagine how many offspring Scott Summers will have in the next five years or so??? LOL!
#50 Edited by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio
@Timandm
I dont want to guess honestly i vaugly rember there posibly being more already (at this point i hope im wrong and the one im thinking about is gambits alternate dimension kid) Im dont think im going to look for the kid im thinking of because i cant rember her name but in 5 years there probably will be between 20-25 
 
Edit: i couldn't resist looking but thank god it is gambits kid 
Scott: I'M NOT THE FATHER Yeahhhhhhhhh.........bout time

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.