Cyclops short film

#1 Edited by MonarchofMotion (230 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi guys, could you watch my short Cyclops action video, it's only 1 mind 40 seconds, and give me an honest opinion, it really helps!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-2KuxvwqCg

Thanks! :)

#2 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

It's kinda fun :)

#3 Posted by Billy Batson (58021 posts) - - Show Bio

lol, nicely done.
BB

#4 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty cool. Really dug the optic beams.

#5 Posted by sora_thekey (8173 posts) - - Show Bio

That last shot of his eyes (after he destroyed the wall) was my favorite. This was a cool vid! Keep it up!

#6 Posted by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

its still needs work the you got the special effects. you need redder shades and wouldn't Cyclops blast break the gun before the melting.

#7 Posted by Dernman (15074 posts) - - Show Bio

Did you see that? Cyclops totally just mugged that guy in the Ski Mask!

It's bad enough that the guy suffers from some health condition were he has to keep his face warm by wearing a ski mask but he gets assaulted by some Mutant Supremacist when it's  obvious the poor man  is late for some important job interview because his car broke down that will help feed his homeless family in this bad economy. 

Somebody needs to do something about this heinous crime!

#8 Edited by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

Really Cool, I liked the optic blast. Piece of advice Cyke is a decent martial artist so he probably wouldn't get beaten up like that but other than that I loved it

@Dernman:

LOL clearly Fox news reported this incident

#9 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

@ApatheticAvenger said:

@BlackArmor said:

Really Cool, I liked the optic blast. Piece of advice Cyke is a decent martial artist so he probably wouldn't get beaten up like that but other than that I loved it

It appears to be a young Cyclops, so he's probably not as skilled yet. I agree that the optic blast was really cool.

Cykes been with the Prof since he was pretty young when did he start training in h2h I assumed it was kinda young

#10 Posted by MonarchofMotion (230 posts) - - Show Bio

@xerox_kitty: Thanks :)

#11 Posted by MonarchofMotion (230 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson: Thank you :)

#12 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7816 posts) - - Show Bio

lol very good stuff :)

#13 Posted by MonarchofMotion (230 posts) - - Show Bio

@Omega Ray Jay: Thanks :D

#14 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio

@MonarchofMotion: Damn good stuff made

#15 Posted by Mr Marvel82 (121 posts) - - Show Bio

Very nice!

1 up- The shakiness of the camera while the thief is running

1 up- The shot where Cyclops is punched and his blasts shoot the ceilling

1 up- The sound in that shot

1 up- The bits of debris that fall in that shot

#16 Posted by Joygirl (19925 posts) - - Show Bio

It was nice! My only complaint was the shades... needed to be redder (or red, period). The baby blast when he gets his shades knocked off was fun. :3

#17 Posted by MonarchofMotion (230 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr Marvel82: Hey, thanks for the comment! I'm assuming "1 up" means bad parts of the video? I'm sorry I don't know that term >.<

#18 Posted by Mr Marvel82 (121 posts) - - Show Bio

@MonarchofMotion said:

@Mr Marvel82: Hey, thanks for the comment! I'm assuming "1 up" means bad parts of the video? I'm sorry I don't know that term >.<

Haha. I'm sorry. "1 up" means just the opposite. Those are the parts of the video that I enjoyed the most. I liked the somewhat subtle details :D

#19 Posted by MonarchofMotion (230 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr Marvel82: Oh haha thanks! I guess I automatically assumed it was bad, when I think about it, I don't know how I read "1 up" as a bad thing haha

But thanks! I really appreciate it! I just posted a Flash tester video, testing the effect of the suit flying from his ring and him changing into it! If you like the Flash you could check it out and let me know what you think of that too! :) http://youtu.be/DaQGQrhbKiM?hd=1

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.