Cyclops As Newest Marvel/Mutant Villian

#1 Posted by XsPectre28 (722 posts) - - Show Bio

So Scott is going to be the bad guy..... i support this but this is how i would make him.

Scott has Emma recruit mutants to his cause during the AVX but none is shown on panel....... Scott who knows more about the PF due to his Psychic Bond with jean & the PF when she posed as Jean was able to tap into powers that the other couldnt like the power to see the future or glimpses of the future...... scott decides to step up & become the new villain that will solidify the union between the avengers & x-men.

Cyclops- leader of New HellFire Club after he has the current HFC killed.

Emma Frost- Second in Command

Magneto- Leader of New Acolytes, Cyclops Person Strike Force Team

Selene- Emma while part of The Phoenix 5 discovered that selene was still alive & brought her back now she is loyal only to & mainly thru her mistress Emma

Cable- leader of Scott's X-force

Magik- Teleporter, leads the armies of Limbo @Cyclops command

Namor- Slave, no true ties to new HellFire Club kept imprisoned & under Psychic Possession so that the HFC can operate out an Atlantis Outpost

Colossus- Member Of X-force

Daken- leader of the New BrotherHood Of Mutants

Chamber- True Heir To The Power Of Apocalypse as Scott discovered, had the void(which was created from the power of the death seed used to help create the Sentry) transferred into chamber which caused Chamber to become the new Apocalypse

Dark Beast- Scientist of team currently incharge of creating an army for the HFC which is called the crawlers( made from the DNA of nightcrawler)

Raziel- A New Mutant created by Dark Beast from Nightcrawlers DNA; Raziel Looks like Kurt Except younger with clawed hands & feet no tail Gargoyle like wings as his blood is also spliced with Beast & multiple man. powers include flight, teleportation, enhanced strength, speed, agility, intelligence, senses, low level energy projection

Crawlers- an army created by Raziel, Raziel has the power to duplicate himself yet the Dupes do not have wings or raziel's full range of powers. only teleportation, enhanced healing, speed, agility, senses, & strength.

Ladies Mastermind- Lady Mastermind(Regan), Mastermind(Martinique), & Pixie; Cyclops personal Bodyguards always near him to protect him with their illusion casting or pixie's teleportation

other changes because of this..... Joesph rejoin's the x-men as part of a new team called X-redeemed consisting of:

Joesph- Leader

Frenzy- powerhouse

Marrow- brawler

Abyss- teleporter

Mondo- OmniMorph-elemental

Madelyne Pryor returns again & creates the furies using science & magic, four female clones of herself but spliced & infused with powers of others:

1) with the powers of Colossus & Mercury- can become organic steel or liqiud steel allowing her to change form(metamorphing), create weapons, super strength, nigh invulnerability

2) with the powers of Storm & Crystal(Inhuman)- can control nature~ earth, fire, air, water, planets, low level gravity manipulation; can not only control these elements but also use them to enhance her strength, durability, speed, as well as become these elements

3) with the powers of Marrow, Wolverine, & Mercury- Enhanced healing, Bone Growth. due to Mercury's blood & the Adamantium in her blood she can create weapons from her bones that are part bone part adamantium.

4) with the powers of Shadowcat, Nocturne, & Trance- has no physical body only an astral ghost form, able to posses other's move thru solid matter & still attack in astral form even after she possesses another person, low level telepath

have a few more ideas, wish Petra & Sway were alive & on a new team with Darwin as the leader & a few others( maybe Petra & Sway's essence was alive in Darwin like how he was inside of Vulcan...... over time they were completely healed & trauma causes Dawin to release them like how he was released

what u guys think?

#2 Posted by IllyanaRasputin (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

Love love love love love

if anything I wish this happens.

#3 Posted by comkid100 (244 posts) - - Show Bio

You've clearly thought this through very well and it sounds great.

#4 Posted by XsPectre28 (722 posts) - - Show Bio

yes man i have been an x-men fan since i first picked up a comic book..... its time to re-shake things up!!!!

#5 Posted by royers13 (46 posts) - - Show Bio

If he were to be a villain, I hope he'd be one to work from behind the shadows. One thing we've definitely seen is that he has proven to be one of, if not the, best strategists. If he were to truly go villain, it would be likely that no one could really trace events back to him, just speculation and maybe small reveals to the readers, because things tend to always work out how Cyke plans them too from the beginning.

#6 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

This will, absolutely not happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#7 Posted by mrmisanthrope (103 posts) - - Show Bio

Absolutely not. Terrible idea. Absolutely terrible.

#8 Posted by xmentas (175 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyke will never be evil! Once a boy scout, always!

#9 Posted by guardiandevil (38 posts) - - Show Bio

I read somewhere in the All New X-men preview that Scott supposedly causes Mutant Genocide; hence the original 5 X-men travel to the present. Cyclops in my opinion is truly being written into a formidable villian

#10 Posted by grenade728 (748 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't want Cykes to be a villain,and I don't think he has to be either.

#11 Edited by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

If Scott's going to be a bad guy, he should be a Loki-esque bad guy who stays in chains but tells dangerous truths. If he's just another "let's punch each other" bad guy it will be a total waste.

#12 Posted by McKlayn (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

@grenade728 said:

i agree, if they do this right they can make him an "edgey" hero who may be an outlaw but still doing good things to protect his people, if they opt ot make him a full fledge villian they are idiots

#13 Posted by grenade728 (748 posts) - - Show Bio

@McKlayn said:

@grenade728 said:

i agree, if they do this right they can make him an "edgey" hero who may be an outlaw but still doing good things to protect his people, if they opt ot make him a full fledge villian they are idiots

Exactly, I think that is the perfect fit for Cyclops.

#14 Posted by McKlayn (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

yea i mean the Character has dedicated his life to protecting mutants, i don't think that is going to stop. The entire first run of X-men they were outlaws, i think we are (at least I'm hoping) going a bit more back to our X men roots, where the World hates and fears the X men but they protect them anyway type thing

#15 Posted by grenade728 (748 posts) - - Show Bio

@McKlayn: Yep that's what I'm hoping for!

#16 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti-hero yes, villain no. If he is it will be the Magnetoesque kind that many root for.

#17 Posted by God_Spawn (37908 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: Extinction team is still active, so I can see the anti hero thing working.

#18 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@Blood1991: Extinction team is still active, so I can see the anti hero thing working.

True Ororo and Piotr are leaving, but he, Emma, Magneto, and Magik are still allies and all heavy hitters. Oh and Danger if she isn't completely brainwashed.

#19 Posted by God_Spawn (37908 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: And a secret mole apparently.

#20 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@Blood1991: And a secret mole apparently.

Yeah she is going to probably be blown up soon...

#21 Posted by johnnie619 (199 posts) - - Show Bio

i really did think he was going to die before this was over but it seems not, id rarther not see him as bad guy but more of someone who is doing what he feels is right in order to look after his own kind. if he does become bad id say he would prob be like magneto

#22 Posted by Joygirl (20004 posts) - - Show Bio

Bout time.

#23 Posted by God_Spawn (37908 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: I want you to see this.

Looks like he is anti hero now. Saving people but basically telling the Avengers and others "f*ck you." with the X arms.

#24 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

Looks like he is anti hero now. Saving people but basically telling the Avengers and others "f*ck you." with the X arms.

Fascinating. They all look bad ass, and p!ssed off lol. I wonder how extreme they will be, or how the Avengers and X-Men will react to them.

#25 Posted by God_Spawn (37908 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: I'd picture it kind of like Cable and the X-Force sort of. He does look to be saving people which is good, while flicking off the Avengers in his own way.

#26 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@Blood1991: I'd picture it kind of like Cable and the X-Force sort of. He does look to be saving people which is good, while flicking off the Avengers in his own way.

Will his team be co starring with the original team, or will they be getting their own book?

#27 Posted by God_Spawn (37908 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: Co-starring with Wolverine's team and the O5. This is from All New X-Men.

#28 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: All new X-Men. I was thinking they would take over adjectless X-Men.

#29 Posted by God_Spawn (37908 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: They might eventually but I'm guessing this is the third entity Bendis was talking about and so far, I love it. Beast can be a biggity b*tch but then next page we get things like this. It seems like it will be a crowded book but each team gets their part.

#30 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Hmmm we will see about that, I have issues with Bendis, but the premise is certainly interesting.

#31 Posted by God_Spawn (37908 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: Everyone has had problems with Bendis before, but look at this way. Bendis' writing has been pretty solid as of late IMO. He's had Ultimate Spider-Men which I hear has been good and his Avengers as of late have been pretty solid as well. And how much further can the X-Men really drop at this point? We get a fresh start and at least he seems genuinely interested in doing the book and has had some momentum behind as of late. I am probably jumping the gun on this but in that admittance, I will also give him the benefit of the doubt here.

#32 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: I've given him that benefit so many times already, but screw it whats one more. Worst come to worst I drop it. I still have four other X books to read.

#33 Posted by God_Spawn (37908 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: Exactly. It's got some good premises behind it and he has momentum which he needs. I am excited for it due to the amount of stories this could produce, if it sucks then I drop it.

#34 Posted by One_Eye (783 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@god_spawn said:

Fascinating. They all look bad ass, and p!ssed off lol. I wonder how extreme they will be, or how the Avengers and X-Men will react to them.

This is looks SO BA...!:)

#35 Posted by grenade728 (748 posts) - - Show Bio

@One_Eye said:

@Blood1991 said:

@god_spawn said:

All New X-Men just became my most anticipated Marvel Now! title. This looks pretty sweet!

#36 Posted by Cyclops4ever (40 posts) - - Show Bio

@grenade728 said:

@One_Eye said:

@Blood1991 said:

@god_spawn said:

All New X-Men just became my most anticipated Marvel Now! title. This looks pretty sweet!

I agree I will definately pick this book up, Cyclops is MU's most badass character, I used to say that as a fanboy but now its just a plain and simple fact:D. Also I'm so glad to see him with Emma still, at least I assume they are still together being on the same squad, They are the best couple in comics by far. Also love that mags and illyana stayed loyal to the real x-men and you know Cable and his X-force will help my man Cyke as well. I was seriously going to drop all comics after AvX was so terrible but after seeing this panel I'm actually hyped for Marvel Now if this turns out to be as cool and it looks. TEAM CYCLOPS!

#37 Posted by McKlayn (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

The X symbol is the new Finger of Marvel Comics :-p

#38 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@god_spawn said:

Wow. I haven't seen anything that suggest that the story in ANXM won't be terrible but this art is amazing. Not worth picking up the book for but still stunning

#39 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3840 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope Scott will try to be a good guy once more, but it will take a long while. And since he kicked Xavier's bucket, this schtick is going to be a very long while...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.