Contacts?

#1 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know if it was ever addressed in the books, but have the writers ever thought about giving Cyclops Ruby Quartz colored contact lenses? I mean he wouldn't be able to really use his powers with them, but at least he'd have a break from his glasses/visor

#2 Posted by Mercy_ (92764 posts) - - Show Bio

I vaguely remember something about it.

#3 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it was during Morrison's run. Course if he has them on underneath his visor his visor won't work will it? Imagine having to face a bad guy but you've got to remove your contacts first.

#4 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

maybe he needs to wear one contact and one monocle, best of both worlds?

#5 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio
@PrinceIMC said:
I think it was during Morrison's run. Course if he has them on underneath his visor his visor won't work will it? Imagine having to face a bad guy but you've got to remove your contacts first.
I think to avoid him from being placed in this situation they have not focused on this.
#6 Posted by SC (13148 posts) - - Show Bio

Penthouse Letters has taught me that Contact lens often fall out rather easy, and the only way Cyclops will be able to find them on the floor, is if two hunky guys call Rod and Steel assist him. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.