Am I the only one that misses Basilisk?

#1 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

It was interesting to see Scott receive some characterization away from being the leader. The mask is also way cooler than that X-visor thing he is going to wear in Uncanny.

#4 Posted by McKlayn (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

meh he wasn't around that long honestly, i am more interested in Post AVX scott then basilisk HOWEVER the X visor does suck that mask is alot better lol

#5 Posted by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

@ApatheticAvenger said:

Basilisk was awesome.

#6 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33895 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope, I also thought he was awesome just like a lot of the Age of X stuff

#8 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

Basilisk was a great but brutal take on Cyclops. I much prefer him to the AoA version. All the costumes and designs in AoX were great though. That arc is what made me a true fan of Frenzy.

#9 Edited by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

@fodigg said:

Basilisk was a great but brutal take on Cyclops. I much prefer him to the AoA version. All the costumes and designs in AoX were great though. That arc is what made me a true fan of Frenzy.

With Frenzy having chosen to retain her memories about that time, I wonder if she will be attempting a relationship with Scott once him and Emma are over. Maybe she will have a hand in its demise which would a interesting considering how some fans consider Emma to have done the same to Scott and Jean.

I did like how Cyclops looked in Age of X. His demeanor as well.

#10 Posted by Mercy_ (92851 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved Basilisk O_O

Moderator Online
#11 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio

AoX was a little disappointing. Good, but disappointing.

#12 Edited by The_Goddess_of_Chaos (315 posts) - - Show Bio

@fodigg said:@John Valentine: @TheCrowbar: @ApatheticAvenger:

Scott is to busy protecting the mutant race to even think about another relationship.......besides he's quite happy being a father/priesthood to the mutant race

@Blood1991

said:

It was interesting to see Scott receive some characterization away from being the leader. The mask is also way cooler than that X-visor thing he is going to wear in Uncanny.

couldnt agree more

#13 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Goddess_of_Chaos: He's had like 3 lovers, including Frenzy. Pretty sure he's not doing it for the nookie.

Anyway, I know there's already 2 cyclopes(cyclopi?) but I'd love to see Basilisk return, maybe in Xtreme X-men because I love that book more than any other out there at the moment.

#14 Posted by PowerHerc (84990 posts) - - Show Bio

You might be.

#15 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc: This thread shows I'm not the only one. Which makes me happy, because that means I'm not the only one that enjoyed a character that existed all of 10 minutes lol.

#16 Posted by The_Goddess_of_Chaos (315 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar:

#17 Posted by PowerHerc (84990 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar: Lol.

#18 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Goddess_of_Chaos:

How I'd caption that picture:

Older Cyclops: HOW'S MY BREATH!!!!

Younger Cyclops: MINTY!!!!!!!!!

#19 Posted by Oscars94 (2580 posts) - - Show Bio

Young Scott: I GREW UP TO BE A TOOL!!!!!!!!! Older Scott: ATLEAST I BANGED EMMA!!!!!!!

#20 Posted by Xorion (446 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love to see him again. Can't they just add him to the xtreme x-men team that would be awesome

#21 Posted by One_Eye (783 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar: Basilisk was definitely awesome! Age of X seemed reminded me a lot of Age of Apocalypse given the whole alternate universe take of everyone.

#22 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xorion said:

I would love to see him again. Can't they just add him to the xtreme x-men team that would be awesome

@TheCrowbar said:

@The_Goddess_of_Chaos: He's had like 3 lovers, including Frenzy. Pretty sure he's not doing it for the nookie.

Anyway, I know there's already 2 cyclopes(cyclopi?) but I'd love to see Basilisk return, maybe in Xtreme X-men because I love that book more than any other out there at the moment.

Great minds man, great minds!

#23 Posted by Xorion (446 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar: then it should happen, right? Hear us marvel!

#24 Posted by The_Goddess_of_Chaos (315 posts) - - Show Bio

@Oscars94 said:

Young Scott: I GREW UP TO BE A TOOL!!!!!!!!! Older Scott: ATLEAST I BANGED EMMA!!!!!!!

LOL XP

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.