Follow

Cyclops

Character » Cyclops appears in 11232 issues.

The first X-Man, Scott Summers possesses the mutant ability to fire powerful concussive blasts through his eyes that act as a portal to another dimension full of the force that makes up his optic blast. He is visually distinctive for the ruby quartz visor he wears to control his devastating power. A born leader, Cyclops succeeded his mentor Professor X to command the X-Men.

All-New X-Men Young Cyclops

• 55 results
    Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Eeshaan1685

@xmentas: Wow man, that is actually a good sign of how things are going in Scott's favor after AvX.

Seems like Cyke is now finally getting the support he always deserved.

Now it's time for him to get overpowered and put everywhere in a dozen titles like Wolverine was lol. It's about time, haha...

xmentas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By xmentas

@Avenger85: I've always hated how Wolverine was everywhere instead of Scott, yet I like the fact that Cyclops has always been the underdog hero. Love/hate it.

Mr Marvel82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Mr Marvel82

@Avenger85 said:

@boob: lol He was telepathically manipulated into falling in love with Maddie, by Sinister. And he rejected Psylocke's advances, telling her that he loved Jean. Then Emma's affair was alot more complicated than it looked, as Scott was mentally tortured by Apocallypse and developed a darker personality, while not being given the help he needed from Jean or Xavier. His own wife left him for dead after the apocallypse thing.

Say what now? By "wife" do you mean Jean? Or Maddie? Jean was his wife at the time of the Apocalypse event. She was the ONLY one who believed he was still alive. Even Xavier thought he was dead. She got Cable to help her find him, and she freed him from Apocalypse's possession. (X-Men: Search for Cyclops Mini)

Mr Marvel82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Mr Marvel82

What's all this about Beast getting an Optic Blast to the face?

Young Scott was off to a rough start, but how else could Bendis gather simpathy for our young hero? He's going to finish on top for sure.

He had a great interaction with Cap, in the most recent All New X-men. I can't wait to see how this all plays out.

One_Eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By One_Eye

@Mr Marvel82 said:

What's all this about Beast getting an Optic Blast to the face?

Young Scott was off to a rough start, but how else could Bendis gather simpathy for our young hero? He's going to finish on top for sure.

He had a great interaction with Cap, in the most recent All New X-men. I can't wait to see how this all plays out.

Wait, Hank got blasted? If only!:p

Anyway, I'm liking the idea of young Cyclops standing his ground and apologetically so! I do wish that the interaction between the two teams would've had more impact, though.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.