Earth 2

#1 Posted by alias44 (47 posts) - - Show Bio

Any Rumors About Maxine & The New E2 JSA?

#2 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

@alias44: Sorry, I don't think that Cyclone's gonna appear in the Earth 2 series. :( I really do miss reading her in the comics. COME BACK TO ME, MAXINE!!!

#3 Posted by eter (203 posts) - - Show Bio

I really hope she appear again in the comics. She is a character with good potential

#4 Posted by TheOptimist (713 posts) - - Show Bio

@eter said:

I really hope she appear again in the comics. She is a character with good potential

QFT.

She is one of my favorite characters...

#5 Posted by bloggerboy (575 posts) - - Show Bio

@eter:

Agreed!

#6 Posted by jointron33 (1902 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope she is not stuck there with those pale imitations of Golden Age characters. She will probably be "updated" into being a slut who flunks Theater school and becomes a crackwhore.

#7 Edited by COBRAMORPH (1560 posts) - - Show Bio

@jointron33 said:

I hope she is not stuck there with those pale imitations of Golden Age characters. She will probably be "updated" into being a slut who flunks Theater school and becomes a crackwhore.

Since they are using modern versions of the golden age characters, would Maxine even exist? So, wouldnt DC give us an updated version of Ma Hunkel who was a slutty crackwhore who flunks school, & wears a fetish version of Alan Scott's uniform to earn money?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.