Follow

Cyborg

Character » Cyborg appears in 2941 issues.

Half man, half machine - all hero! After a near fatal incident, Victor Stone was cybernetically enhanced by his father. He now possesses the ability to communicate, manipulate, and interface with nearly all forms of technology. As he is constantly upgrading, he promises to defend the future from any threat. He is also a founding member of the Teen Titans and in some continuities, the Justice League.

Who Would Be A Better Friend For Cyborg: Shazam or Firestorm?

Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Edited By Captain13

Poll Who Would Be A Better Friend For Cyborg: Shazam or Firestorm? (8 votes)

Shazam 50%
    Firestorm 50%

• 
    Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

SHAZAM!!!!

Avatar image for teamunitednerds
    TeamUnitedNerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

Firestorm I suppose

CrazyScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 27

Firestorm I guess. But Cyborg already has a best friend and that is Beast Boy. Plus if DC is going with that Captain Marvel is Cyborg's best friend I'll go crazy! Captain Marvel is like my favorite hero after Batman, Robin, and Barry Allen and CM already has best friends: Mary Marvel and Captain Marvel Jr. I would be so saddened to see this happen to Captain Marvel. That is if he gets his own comic soon and Cyborg is heavily featured.

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 48

Shazam, because of the Magic/Science thing.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.