What do you to see in Cyborg's ongoing title?

#1 Posted by Captain13 (3260 posts) - - Show Bio

What do you to see in Cyborg's ongoing title?

#2 Posted by Adnan (1037 posts) - - Show Bio

They need to decide whether they're gonna stick with the big-ass metal plate on his face staying visible or not, and go with it. On one hand, having such a 'disfigurement' in the DCU is strange, it wouldn't be hard to make him look human. On the other, we had Barbara without the use of her legs for several years, and we got some great stories with her - Cyborg not being able to properly hide his identity as a civilian could lead to some interesting plots.

#3 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

He should work at Star Labs in some capacity, I think JLDoom gave us a hint of the future with Cyborg being the leading expert in his field after his fathers death. I'm expecting to see that.

#4 Posted by OutlawRenegade (1251 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#5 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Good robot themed villains maybe have him deal with how super DC tech is effecting the his world.

Like maybe some people choosing to be converted to Cyborgs like him for the sake of power who antagonize him.

#6 Posted by Superdork (917 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

Good robot themed villains maybe have him deal with how super DC tech is effecting the his world.

Like maybe some people choosing to be converted to Cyborgs like him for the sake of power who antagonize him.

Yeah, he really could be the connection between things like Red Tornado, the Metal Men, and even Earth 2. He's right in the middle of tech in the DCU.

It would be really cool to se Cyborg deal with H+ themes in a Tron-like tone. Breaking technological frontiers.

#7 Edited by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean with Apokolips stuff in his background. Maybe Superman/Steel tutelage,maybe take over for Steel(not that I don't like him) work with like Guardian ? Make him a big Hero in Metro, Superman is punching comets, he's fighting like Livewire :D

#8 Posted by Black_Claw (2886 posts) - - Show Bio

Giving him an arch enemy and a solid rogues gallery.

#9 Posted by TDK_1997 (14456 posts) - - Show Bio

Making him a big hero like the rest of the Justice League,giving him a good arch enemy and put him on the right road to develop.

#10 Posted by knightofthechronicle (639 posts) - - Show Bio

After I read JLA's Vibe I would say that I would love to see a team up with Cyborg and Vibe considering their connection to Apokolips.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.