Follow

Cyborg

Character » Cyborg appears in 2938 issues.

Half man, half machine - all hero! After a near fatal incident, Victor Stone was cybernetically enhanced by his father. He now possesses the ability to communicate, manipulate, and interface with nearly all forms of technology. As he is constantly upgrading, he promises to defend the future from any threat. He is also a founding member of the Teen Titans and in some continuities, the Justice League.

Off My Mind: Five Reasons Cyborg is a Good Fit for the Justice League

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By BatteredArmor

@The Mighty Monarch: Really? In SW #1 Apollo recognizes him as that Justice League guy. Was that a trick or something?

Avatar image for the_mighty_monarch
    The Mighty Monarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1450

User Lists: 4

@BlackArmor: No, apparently Apollo just confused him for a League member because he was a public hero or something. It's annoying.

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By BatteredArmor

@The Mighty Monarch said:

@BlackArmor: No, apparently Apollo just confused him for a League member because he was a public hero or something. It's annoying.

Really? That's terrible

The Mighty Monarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BlackArmor: Yup. Martian Manhunter LEAVING the League I could take. This is just bull.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
    TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#155  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
    @SavageDragon said:

@Illuminatus: Word man. Your totally right Martian Manhunter is one of the most powerful beings on earth and hes super smart and a telepath that can keep a psychic link between all members. Nuff said.

Not too mention he's infinitely more interesting that Cyborg has ever been and ever will be. I've always been able to relate too J'onn much more easily than I could relate too Cyborg, which is ironic, seeing as I am fairly young and brash myself. 
    Avatar image for comicbookfan249
    Comicbookfan249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Comicbookfan249

I haven't read the new JLA but I would of liked a cyborg ongoing more than him in JLA, he's been moving on from the titans in recent years, it seemed like the only characters that stayed in the titans post 52 is raven and garth. So I agree with cyborg in the JLA but I would of liked an ongoing as well.

Alch21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Alch21

@The Mighty Monarch: You should read Stormwatch #1 again. He clearly says he was apart of the Justice League.

Alch21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Alch21

Cyborgs cool. End of Story. New Universe, new rules yatta yatta yatta. Give it time, I'm sure they have a plan for the character. And its not like they can stick him in Teen Titans, hes out of place there now. Its not longer the same Teen Titans. And I've always felt the Justice League hindered Martian Manhunters growth as a character. Hes such a good character that it seems odd that hes not popular enough to hold his own series. I truly believe being in the Justice League is to blame for this and hopefully Stormwatch can do what JLA failed at.

ravisher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By ravisher

i like the fix

tired of seeing M.M on fire all the time

Avatar image for deactivated-5a830f8074f3a
    deactivated-5a830f8074f3a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If that so than never put him back to titans again.

The Mighty Monarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Alch21: You should've kept reading Stormwatch. He blatantly states he's never been part of the Justice League, and people just think he is.

DarthShap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#162  Edited By DarthShap

The New DC website:

No Caption Provided

LOL. Even DC does not believe he fits in. ^^

Avatar image for deactivated-578ee3f81c5e1
    deactivated-578ee3f81c5e1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well, the best reason is the same reason he was on the titans... to have a token black character. Who wants to make an imaginary pool on there not being a non-caucasian member recruited for at least a year, anybody? Guess the answers too obvious. Incredible how both titles, the only titles with African-American leads were cancelled. Static was kind of asking for it, but Mr.Terrific was a good book.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#164  Edited By cbishop

My apologies if I repeat anyone, but Cyborg on the JLA doesn't feel right. He has a better look than the John Henry Irons Steel, but Cyborg was created for the Teen Titans. To this fan, he will always be a Titan. Now, if DC allowed generational characters, and the original Titans took over their mentors' slots in the JLA, then Cyborg transitioning to that team would make sense. This just doesn't, other than as an homage to the Super Powers TV show.

Sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Sammo21

@InnerVenom123: yeah, that was really bad

Aero_gt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Aero_gt

@RedheadedAtrocitus said:

After reading the first arc, I'm totally convinced now that Victor is fit to be up in the big leagues now. There is so much he can offer...but for some reason Im thinking that the fact he's infused with Apokoliptian energies and connection to the mother box can lead to future problems as well as advantages. After all, he does have that connection now, but what's to say Darkseid won't use that to his advantage in the future?

In the past after hearing him being on the League I was like what the heezy, but after reading the comic I am totally down with it. Blah blah who cares if he's the token black guy on the Jl? Storm has always been the token black girl on X-men and is notable the only black hero an average joe would know so it it fits. New universe, new rules. Which is actually among one of the few changes I like in the Dcnu atleast his "costume" isn't dramatically altered or doesn't exist yet. MM is on to something else, nothing wrong with characters moving on and getting some spotlight. Cyborg so far is more intersting to me than MM was/is , Aquaman, and FLash respectively.

chroinkero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 2

#167  Edited By chroinkero

They make a reference to Victor in issue one of Red Hood, so I assume he was on the original teen titans but it makes no sense if he was already senior in high school, i assume, when he got his powers.

Mjdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Mjdemon

looks like theres alot of Cyborg haters. As long as they write him good then im all set with it. As long as the League has Bruce, Clark, and Diana (the Trinity, then whoever they have is support) Cyborg in Doom was great. I dont get why so many ppl hate this move atleast give it a chance

The Mighty Monarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mjdemon: If you read carefully you can see there actually AREN'T a lot of Cyborg haters. We don't 'hate' Cyborg, and we don't even think he doesn't deserve to be on the League. Hell, nearly all of us complaining agree he deserves a spot ON the League. What we disagree with is him being made a founding member, especially when it removes Martian Manhunter from all League continuity whatsoever. Because it does. He's confirmed to have never been on the League as of New 52.

Alch21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Alch21

@The Mighty Monarch: I'm trade waiting but, that does seem odd.

Dru_zod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#171  Edited By Dru_zod

@Illuminatus: Are you racist or something?

It is also about the racial aspect of it. Duh

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
    TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
    @Dru_zod: No, I am not a racist. I just simply don't find Cyborg interesting. It has nothing to do with race. 
    The Mighty Monarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dru_zod: Ugh. Why does not liking Cyborg have to make someone racist?

Avatar image for supermanjohnathankentjr
    SupermanJohnathanKentJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say the best Justice League would be the animated series' original 7 with Hal Jordan instead of John Stewart on the team (and Wonder Woman not being as hollow as she is on the show)

Superdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Superdork

@SupermanJohnathanKentJr said:

I say the best Justice League would be the animated series' original 7 with Hal Jordan instead of John Stewart on the team (and Wonder Woman not being as hollow as she is on the show)

So no black people. let's get rid of all the women next

onyxwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By onyxwave

@DarthShap said:

@LordRequiem said:

I find martian manhunter too similar to superman, obviously he does lots of other stuff, but always seems to fly around a be strong, with a bit of telepathy. Leave that to supes,a nd now in terms of powers and abilities there's a bit more diversity.

Bad argument. Wonder-Woman is way more similar to Superman than the MM is. Superman also has the powers of Aquaman and the Flash (except for brain waves to sea life and the connection to the Speed Force). The fact of the matter is Martian Manhunter was diversity in the team in terms of powers.

Change is a way of life...I don't know why people are so bent out of shape over Cyborg being on the team now. Plus, who's to say that Manhunter won't be back. I mean, we're only 6 issues into the new run. That's pretty damn early to be complaining at this point. I think people should just chill and give the series time to reveal why Cyborg is on the team. Also, I personally think that an additional human would be way more relatable to readers than a Martian would be. I mean, personally, having an alien from a far away planet in another galaxy on the team makes way more sense then an alien from a planet that's right around the corner in our own galaxy. In today's knowleagble world, I just can't wrap my head around aliens from Mars...that just seems so 'ol school. Besides, the team gets a much needed 21st century feel by having cyborg on the team who also can add some depth with the youth element. THough I do like Manhunter, so I'd like to see him come back to the team eventually. I'd also like to see a writer do more with Manhunter's telepathy powers and focus more on his history and his personal growth. That would help me to care about his character way more than I have in the past.

DarthShap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#177  Edited By DarthShap

@onyxwave said:

Change is a way of life...I don't know why people are so bent out of shape over Cyborg being on the team now. Plus, who's to say that Manhunter won't be back. I mean, we're only 6 issues into the new run. That's pretty damn early to be complaining at this point. I think people should just chill and give the series time to reveal why Cyborg is on the team. Also, I personally think that an additional human would be way more relatable to readers than a Martian would be. I mean, personally, having an alien from a far away planet in another galaxy on the team makes way more sense then an alien from a planet that's right around the corner in our own galaxy. In today's knowleagble world, I just can't wrap my head around aliens from Mars...that just seems so 'ol school. Besides, the team gets a much needed 21st century feel by having cyborg on the team who also can add some depth with the youth element. THough I do like Manhunter, so I'd like to see him come back to the team eventually. I'd also like to see a writer do more with Manhunter's telepathy powers and focus more on his history and his personal growth. That would help me to care about his character way more than I have in the past.

It is not about change being bad in itself, it is about bad change.

After years of glorifying the team's past and its "big seven", as I mentioned in Johns' own books especially (Green Lantern and Flash Rebirth and Brightest Day) and tons of others such as Justice by Alex Ross, The New Frontier by Darwyn Cooke and recently Legacies, you really cannot blame the fans for expecting the team line-up to be composed of those seven characters when for the first time since 1986, they are all available.

Also, as explained before Martian Manhunter was always a central member of the JL while Cyborg will always be perceived as a Teen Titan. Making him a founder is just a bad move, especially if you are going to keep the other six not include the Martian Manhunter.

The "relatable" issue is nonsense. Batman is by far the most popular superhero but not because people can relate to him. The guy is a millionaire who lost his parents when he was ten and he is completely crazy.

And was the "youth element" not already settle by making all the characters fifteen years younger than they were in the reboot?

Finally, I recommend you read this awesome CA article by the great Chris Sims:

http://www.comicsalliance.com/2012/03/08/justice-league-review-counterpoint/

-Vigil-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By -Vigil-

THANK YOU for this article. I've always felt that pretty much none of the Titans ever got the respect they deserved. Seeing Cyborg (one of my three favorite titans ever) as part of the Justice League made me incredibly happy, and it's absolutely one of my favorite things about the New 52. It's certainly a huge leap forward for the character, essentially bumping him up from C-list hero to A-list, and truly making him part of the "real" DC universe. Now if only someone could do the same for Beast Boy...

onyxwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By onyxwave

@DarthShap said:

It is not about change being bad in itself, it is about bad change.

After years of glorifying the team's past and its "big seven", as I mentioned in Johns' own books especially (Green Lantern and Flash Rebirth and Brightest Day) and tons of others such as Justice by Alex Ross, The New Frontier by Darwyn Cooke and recently Legacies, you really cannot blame the fans for expecting the team line-up to be composed of those seven characters when for the first time since 1986, they are all available.

Also, as explained before Martian Manhunter was always a central member of the JL while Cyborg will always be perceived as a Teen Titan. Making him a founder is just a bad move, especially if you are going to keep the other six not include the Martian Manhunter.

The "relatable" issue is nonsense. Batman is by far the most popular superhero but not because people can relate to him. The guy is a millionaire who lost his parents when he was ten and he is completely crazy.

And was the "youth element" not already settle by making all the characters fifteen years younger than they were in the reboot?

Finally, I recommend you read this awesome CA article by the great Chris Sims:

http://www.comicsalliance.com/2012/03/08/justice-league-review-counterpoint/

Well, the main point I was trying to make is I feel that it's just way to early to really consider this a BAD change...again, we're only 6 issues into the series so far. DC is allowing their creators to be creative. I think doing this can be a great thing in the long run. Nobody has said that Manhunter will never be a JLA member again. For all we know, it could be written later down the line that he has been a member all this time, and maybe he was sent to be apart of StormWatch for some covert reason yet to be revealed. We just don't know...let the creators have a little fun and let the story play itself out. That's all I'm trying to say. I don't think Cyborg was a bad choice when picking a character to mix things up. When it comes to concept and design, Cyborg in my opinion is on of their more interesting creations that has never been written in a way to show his full potential. Maybe this change will give us that now. However, I will also add that they should be doing a lot more with Manhunter as well. This is a character that can shape shift and has telepathic abilities. I think that gives him much potential in the covert Illuminati kind of way. I think his past from his days as a Martian should be explored WAY MORE, and maybe even write in something that ties his connections here on Earth deeper into our own history in a behind the scene capacity showing over time that he's more involved in the large events that have happened and will happen than people could ever realize. That would be so cool!

onyxwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By onyxwave

@cbishop said:

My apologies if I repeat anyone, but Cyborg on the JLA doesn't feel right. He has a better look than the John Henry Irons Steel, but Cyborg was created for the Teen Titans. To this fan, he will always be a Titan. Now, if DC allowed generational characters, and the original Titans took over their mentors' slots in the JLA, then Cyborg transitioning to that team would make sense. This just doesn't, other than as an homage to the Super Powers TV show.

Why do ALL the Titans have to ascend to the JLA ranks at the same time. When a person goes for a promotion/change, or makes a a major leap in their career/life, they don't always do it as a group with a bunch of others. Most people develop at a different pace from others, so how is this any different. I think the main problem with many people who read comics is that they are too stuck on nostalgic feels to allow themselves to accept major change in a character or group of characters and how they are chosen to relate to others. It may not feel right at the moment, but who knows...if written well, you may grow to love this new 52 chapter in the JLA saga.

The Mighty Monarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@onyxwave: It's not like most of us are saying Cyborg SHOULDN'T be on the league, nor is it even about Martian Manhunter 'leaving' the league. It's about Martian Manhunter now having never been on the League, and Cyborg founding the JLA second after his origin, 95% chance it negates his time with the Teen Titans.

So many people would've been 100% fine with this if Martian Manhunter LEFT the League and Cyborg REPLACED him. But MM having his founding status revoked and all history with the League revoked, and replaced in THAT regard by Cyborg who now has all his TT character development revoked is what's pissing most people off.

onyxwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By onyxwave

@DarthShap said:

The New DC website:

No Caption Provided

LOL. Even DC does not believe he fits in. ^^

LMAO, you've made an EXCELLENT point here. Touche!

Gatman50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Gatman50

Not being racist at all, but it is pretty clear that randomly moving cyborgs character into being a founding member of the JL is only to have a black person on the team. If they didn't do this the core 7 would be 6 white people and a green guy. Or they couldve had the 7th spot go to Green Arrow, Atom or Hawkman... also white, It was 100% about race, and all this talk of why he fits and why they did it is pointless. It;s no diffrent than picking John Stewart to be on the JL Animated Series over Hal Jordan. They have to have a black guy on the team now days or they'll be sued and called racist.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By cbishop

@onyxwave said:

@cbishop said:

Why do ALL the Titans have to ascend to the JLA ranks at the same time. When a person goes for a promotion/change, or makes a a major leap in their career/life, they don't always do it as a group with a bunch of others. Most people develop at a different pace from others, so how is this any different. I think the main problem with many people who read comics is that they are too stuck on nostalgic feels to allow themselves to accept major change in a character or group of characters and how they are chosen to relate to others. It may not feel right at the moment, but who knows...if written well, you may grow to love this new 52 chapter in the JLA saga.

I freely admit that part of my problem with Cyborg on the JLA is my nostalgia for the 1980's Teen Titans lineup. However, as I said in my previous post, Cyborg was created to be a New Teen Titan (as were Starfire and Raven). It's just not a good fit for him to be moved to the JLA. Nor does it make a lot of sense. There's a four year gap in there somewhere during the reboot to New 52, but if the Red Hood book has already made reference to Victor, then that means he was probably on the Titans with the rest of the known team. So in 4 years, he went from high school to Titan to JLA? And as someone else stated, founding member? Nah, that's never going to feel right.

This is arbitrary change, not organic character growth, and I'm not saying that because not all of the Titans have moved up to the JLA. Wally was the JLA's Flash for years, and it was always fine - it was done right. Barry died, Wally took the red costume to keep his memory alive, and stepped up to the JLA. Arsenal as Red Arrow was awesome. Nightwing led the JLA at one point. Starfire was a member (although I think that was only in the Justice League Aliens one-shot). Donna may have been on the team when she was Wonder Woman, but I don't know for sure.

Victor does not make sense on the team as a founding member. Steel would make more sense as a founding member, and he's a much newer character than Cyborg. Steel made a mark on the League, and I could see the history being tweaked so that John Henry Irons is a founder. I could also see there being some kind of working relationship between Steel and Cyborg, and Steel's slot eventually being handed to Cyborg - that would at least feel like organic character growth. The way it is doesn't feel right. The coming JLA stories might be great, even with Cyborg, but it will be at the cost of ignoring how he got there, because that takes me right out of the story as a reader.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By cbishop

@onyxwave: Also, on a personal note, I don't expect all the Titans to move up to the JLA at the same time, but I would like to see it. DC screwed up the Titans by creating Young Justice. The Titans outgrew their roles as sidekicks, and outgrew "Teen" in their group name, and DC suddenly decided young sidekicks were needed again... without the older JLA aging or moving on. So the YJ kids became the sidekicks, and then the new Teen Titans, and there was nothing the old Titans could do except become The Outsiders, because that's just what they had become: outsiders. They had been aged too far to still be Teen Titans with the YJ kids, and they weren't allowed to age far enough to replace the JLA, because the JLA members were still around. So they became the Outsiders, and DC tried to define a new purpose for them, that just didn't take, which was again DC's fault. They tried to give them a new purpose, but still tie them into what was going on with the YJ Titans - fence sitting never goes well with character development.

This comes down to my constant argument for continuity - if the characters were allowed to age, change would happen organically, and the original JLA would retire, the Titans would take over as JLA, and YJ would take over as Titans, leaving a slot open for yet newer heroes to become the new YJ (but preferably with a better name). As much as they could, Wolfman & Perez matured the 80's Titans into a group worthy of being the successors to the JLA, but the characters were never quite allowed to get there. So yes, I'd like to see that very much, but no, I don't really expect to see it. Still doesn't make me like Cyborg as a JLA founder.

Mr_Wayne69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

#186  Edited By Mr_Wayne69

He "fits in" because, let's face it, DC is trying to be more diverse by organizing everything into marketable categories. The most recognizable characters in the DCU all look Caucasian. If you're going to market The Big Seven to a Modern Age... a DC Animated Universe, DCU Animated Original Movie, and now DC Nation watching fan base, then you need representatives for basic PR purposes. Especially since it is an American comic. They already had Wonder Woman for the females, the only piece that was missing was a Black person. There's only three Black characters (four if you're pushing it) that are popular enough to market next to the Big Six: Green Lantern John Stewart, Static Shock, Cyborg, and if you're pushing it Steel. Obviously they weren't replacing Hal with John. Static isn't League material yet and Steel is doing his thing over in the Superman books. Cyborg was the logical Black choice. He's been around for years and it's about time he graduated. It's just a shame DC cuts him out of lots of major marketing (see their new website for more details). If they're gonna take J'onn (Martian Manhunter) out of JL continuity then they might as well go all out and put Cyborg in all the major marketing that includes the League. It's annoying seeing the Justice League... minus one, or as my friends at the comic shop (who are Caucasian) like to say... "It's all the White dudes minus the Black guy."

LP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By LP

@EdBlank said:

The reason that most Hollywood movies are s***ty: focus groups. They show the movie to focus groups and let them vote on wether they "like" the ending. Usually they take something interesting and edgy and they dumb it down to "happily ever after". Butterfly Effect leaps to mind (see the director's cut ending... it's WAAAY cooler). Point being: letting the fans decide the direction of the story will end you up with a horrible mish mash of crap. If you are intrigued (or disgusted) by the turn the story is taking, I think that's really the entire point of creating a story. I was pissed that Darth Maul was killed but if they let the fanboys decide then there would be a Darth Maul clone army running around. Relax long term readers, you're sounding like Run DMC fans who hate on Drake. It's 2012. Some things might change from 1950.

Had to log in just to AGREE with this. Cyborg is one of my favorite DC characters yet I don't want this. And cloning Maul was the worst thing that could happen to Star Wars since.... Ep 2.

enigma_2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By enigma_2099

I hate to be the one to say it, but unless he's used further, he'll just be filling the role of the "token black guy" of the cast. Which would be a d*** shame considering how he came through here as well as in Justice League: Doom.

1fearless1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By 1fearless1

Diversity? NO I don't see diversity here when the majority of the character is WHITE and a black dude. If they're focusing on diversity we would see a Hispanic, SouthEast Asian, Russian, Indian etc female/male characters, but no it's just whites and a black dude. If anything this black dude should feel out of place. Of all the people they live in yet God chose only whites and a black dude to save them...go figure. DC, if you're going to revamp something make sure it makes sense...Stupid Jim Lee and your crew!

SupermanJohnathanKentJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Superdork said:

That's not my point, seeing as I'm black myself. I was just picking the ones I like the best. I didn't care too much for John Stewart in the show and I've only read about him in Rebirth. Also, MM could be a headache in the show but there's not really a replacement for him, unlike a Green Lantern. If I had to pick, I'd get Static from the Justice League cartoon alternate future version of Justice League Beyond.

SupermanJohnathanKentJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DarthShap said:

HAHAHA! Not that I disagree but I busted out laughing during this part.

Spydey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Spydey

Wait....how does showing Roy, Dick and Kori hint there was a previous TT? I just see three homies chilling together taking out a baddie. No biggie. Or two heroes on a date, and Roy being a third wheel. I see no Donna, Aqualad, Wally, and whoever else. :/ I just got to the point where I don't even try to link this characters with this character with that issue and that history. Because I see nooooooo continuity between any of them. But I will say this about Cyborg....I'm somewhat convinced they through him on there as the TBG. But whatever, let's see what he brings to the team, eh?

chaloy82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#193  Edited By chaloy82

I think cyborgs ability`s work well with the JL,but I don`t see why they had to take the martian man hunter off the team, they could of still kept him and maybe it wouln`t feel that wieard if not just look at Justice League Doom where both of them are on the team and it just gives you the feeling that cyborg is just the new kid on the block but everything else is the same and it`s the JL has we know it.

Avatar image for lordviperscorpion
    LordViperScorpion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I like Cyborg too in the Justice League. All good points.

Avatar image for lordviperscorpion
    LordViperScorpion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@Superdork said:

You're getting the idea. All white dudes. This IS America, right? We want REAL Americans. No secret Muslims or Femi-Nazis allowed!

SupermanJohnathanKentJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LordViperScorpion said:

@Superdork said:

You're getting the idea. All white dudes. This IS America, right? We want REAL Americans. No secret Muslims or Femi-Nazis allowed!

Go read my reply to him

Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By Captain13
    sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By sethysquare

@Captain13: But he looks so skinny. Shouldnt Cyborg be bigger?

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By sethysquare

@1fearless1 said:

Diversity? NO I don't see diversity here when the majority of the character is WHITE and a black dude. If they're focusing on diversity we would see a Hispanic, SouthEast Asian, Russian, Indian etc female/male characters, but no it's just whites and a black dude. If anything this black dude should feel out of place. Of all the people they live in yet God chose only whites and a black dude to save them...go figure. DC, if you're going to revamp something make sure it makes sense...Stupid Jim Lee and your crew!

Uhm, who else would you replace? Its not like they make up the Justice League alone.

Atom and Elemental Woman are asian.

Firestorm - Jason is black

There aren't much Hispanic characters anyway, the most popular one being Blue Beetle and he isn't league candidate, but more of titans candidate.

Also Russian is not a race.

Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By Captain13

@sethysquare: Could be drawn broader

Kal-El
    Kal-El
    No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.