New 52 Cyborg Respect Thread

• 152 results
#1 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8663 posts) - - Show Bio

In November 2011, the New 52 and now began a new direction was taken to the superheroes of DC, principally for: Cyborg.

Let's take a look at the new Cyborg feats in this new universe:

To see another New 52 Respect Thread,click here:http://www.comicvine.com/dc-comics/57-10/new-52-respect-threads/92-672946/

Justice League 3

Due his body being affected by Mother Box's radiation,Silas Stones injected the experimental promethium nanites on his son,which gives self-repair and shape-shifting capabalities (as many other capabilities).

Justice League 4

If he is injured the promethium nanites will replace the damaged tissues.

Cyborg is capable to assimilate/incorporate technology.

First time using the White Noise Cannon destroying a Parademon's group into pieces.

Super-leaping and assimilating Mother Box's technology.

First teleportation feat.

Justice League 5

Showing analysis systems.

Justice League 6

Battling Darkseid alongside his teammates.

Closing Boom Tubes.

Closing multiple Boom Tube at same time.

Justice League 7

Flying.

Using energy machine gun against Spore.

Acessing computers and security cameras (some with high security) to get Spore's personal and medical profile,also using satelite to track Spore's seeds and analyze its biology,displaying these informations in 3-D holograms.

Justice League 8

Scanning Amazo.

Override a plane autopilot and redirecting its trajectory? (Technopathy feat).

Using energy blast against Talons and Felix Fausto's cultists.

Justice League 9

Teleporting to Arkham Asylum Cyborg claims to be plugged to every computer on Earth,including the Batcomputer.

Justice League 10

Due being connected with Earth's computers Victor knows everything about his teammates. Cyborg gives to Steve Trevor acess code to the Watchtower,but in case he's stolen it trigger a silent alarm warning him first.

Justice League 11

Graves shared the struggle between the JL members for all forms of media across the world,acessing the satelites Vic could shutdown the signal in a matter of minutes.

Cyborg is one of the few members able to see the Asuras's cavern,that can only be seen by people that is between the life and death.

Justice League 12

The White Noise Cannon can affect spirits.

Justice League 13

Disabling A.R.G.U.S. headqurters security camer so Batman and Aquaman could see Steve.

Vic doesn't need to eat,drink or even sleep and is always updating,also shown to be able to hear the conversation between Wonder Woman and Superman despite being in another room.

Demonstrating super hearing upon hearing people chanting through a waterfall

Justice League 14

Cyborg can mimic sounds.

He's also capable to quickly identify a foreign language and make instanteneously translation.

Justice League 15

After thousand one jumps the Boom Tube leaves the Justice League in Apokolips,so this doesn't happen more changed its functioning,now he had to pinpoint a location to teleport.

After Watchotwer back on-line Victor calculate where the next tidal waves would hit.

Aquaman 15

Aquaman claims if wasn't for Cyborg alert the city to evacuated,more people would die on Gotham.

Justice League 16

Locating Dr. Shin via satelite and grabs his speeding car.

Takes a proximity mine at point blank range without any damage,also combinated energy blast with Boom Tubes to take down Atlanteans,while is teleporting himself and Dr. Shin.

Shifting from combat mode to the normal.

Calling out reinforcement throught The Grid,which connects him to heroes all over the world.

Aquaman 16

Vic can fix corrupted files.

Victor now has Enviromental Mode,which enables him to work in any enviromental on Earth and Space.

Battling the Trench,Cyborg stabilizes the pressure within the pod and gives oxygen to Batman,also demonstrated to be very durable whitstanding the pressures of the deep ocean.

Justice League 17

Batlling Atlanteans.

Using a ice beam to help Zatanna and Firestorm to freezee a tidal wave.

#2 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

nice! Cyborg deserves a respect thread of his own

#3 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

You have no idea how much I have anticipated this thread! Thanks a lot.

#4 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8663 posts) - - Show Bio

@twentyfiveYou're welcome dude,later I'm will put more scans

Justice League 18

Controlling machines through the country, sending messages to the reserves,manifestating his voice in Jason's cell phone without make a call and controlling the light intensity of a billboard to blind Copperhead,while he is in the Watchtower.

Alongside Batman designed a program keep his attention in the real world. Since he is constantly being bombarded with data streaming into his system, selectively focus on high-priority items and filter out other data to keep from being severely distracted while on Justice League duty.

Also develops a database called the Grid containing nearly every super-human on the planet,including code names, powers and abilities, and how to contact each of them in an emergency.

Justice League 19

He is able to diagnose a crime scene in the Batcave even though the perpetrator left very little evidence and expertly covered his tracks.

Victor's Boom tubes are now silent due the new upgrade.

Justice League 20

Cyborg has microscopic vision.

Justice League 22

Cyborg didn't trust Batman entirely.

He is able to able to track some via energy signature and can even determined which powerset someone migt have.

Justice League of America 1

Amanda Waller keeps her plans and files in folders,because she's afraid of Cyborg discover it.

Justice League of America 6

Downloaded Doctor Light's medical file to inform Batman and does his autopsy.

Justice League Dark 22

A weakened Superman tear down metal doors over Cyborg (also some A.R.G.U.S. agents) and didn't demonstrated any sign of injury.

Beating A.R.G.U.S. drones.

Showing enough maneuverability and flight speed to keep up with Firestorm.

#5 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8663 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice League Dark 1

Survive From Enchantress' magic teeth.

Action Comics 14

Handle extra-dimensional conquerors alongside his teammates.

Superboy 15

Analyzing Superboy's DNA , he was able to identify the origin of each strand and advice Superman to create a stable enviroment,which woul cure Kon at molecular level.

Superman 15

Shape-shifting portion of his body into weapons and into a flying platform.

Superboy 16

Manages to overcome what is prevent him to teleport into the Fortress of Solitude and batlling killer droids.

Superboy Annual 1

Takes a powerful shockwave without receive any damage.

Superman 16

Manages to what is misdirecting Boom Tubes,since enter in Fortress of Solituide and teleports Superman directly to He'l.

Supergirl 17

Rescuing civilians,Batman asked him to locked down nuclear reactors all over the world.

#6 Posted by ApatheticAvenger (1636 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, he gets to play with the big boys now, so more power to him. A lot better than that Teen Titans animation.

#7 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

@ApatheticAvenger: Wholly agreed. I hope that down the stretch, Cyborg will be a huge part of the DCU.

An ongoing would help him greatly.

#8 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@ApatheticAvenger said:

Well, he gets to play with the big boys now, so more power to him. A lot better than that Teen Titans animation.

#9 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@Twentyfive: Yeah Im expecting an ongoing from Cyborg soon in the 4th wave.

#10 Edited by Captain13 (3321 posts) - - Show Bio
Rolling With The Justice League
Looking Handsome
Creating a Map of Arkham Asylum
Coming to terms with his cybernetics
Showing Humility
Transforming his arm into a sonic cannon
Standing Up For The Helpless
Shape-shifting Prometheum Nanites
Wrist Sensor
Sonic Cannon
Strained Relationship With His Father
Controlling Every Boom Tube From Apocalypse
#11 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8663 posts) - - Show Bio

@Captain13: Nice find dude!!

#13 Posted by ApatheticAvenger (1636 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Sweet avatar.

#14 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8663 posts) - - Show Bio

@ApatheticAvenger:LOL,thanks!!! Is Grant Morrison meditating,i like your avatar

#15 Posted by capelesscrusader (103 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg has the potential to be a serious major-leaguer in the coming years. We, as a society, are still coming to terms with the power that information technology possesses. The stories about information overload and the transformation of biological man into a "virtual" cyborg could be some wonderful themes to touch on with this character.

Can you tell I'm writing a pitch for DC's fourth or fifth wave? ;)

#16 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

@capelesscrusader said:

Cyborg has the potential to be a serious major-leaguer in the coming years. We, as a society, are still coming to terms with the power that information technology possesses. The stories about information overload and the transformation of biological man into a "virtual" cyborg could be some wonderful themes to touch on with this character.

Can you tell I'm writing a pitch for DC's fourth or fifth wave? ;)

Dude. That's awesome. I wrote a pitch on him a while back, with your themes, plus a supporting cast. I hope he makes it into the fourth wave with a good writer. All of the big 7 have good books (Superman's eponymous book is not that good though, but still Action is great) when the eventual Cyborg book comes out, I hope the writer tells some good stories. That is why DC is biding their time with him, and in that sense, I do not blame them.I want ALL 7 to have good books.

#17 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

nice. I was pretty shocked that Cynorg was so resourceful. I believe he might be the most valuable asset to the team.

#18 Posted by Captain13 (3321 posts) - - Show Bio
Interfacing With Computers
Boom Tube Technology
#19 Posted by Captain13 (3321 posts) - - Show Bio
DC Connections
#20 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

I know this doesn't belong in the new 52 but......

Yay Cyborg.

#21 Posted by OutlawRenegade (1251 posts) - - Show Bio

@sethysquare said:

I know this doesn't belong in the new 52 but......

Yay Cyborg.

Where is that from?

#22 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@OutlawRenegade: wb movie world amusement park in aussie. Theyre opening a new justice league ride.

#23 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8663 posts) - - Show Bio

@Twentyfive: @Captain13: @capelesscrusader: @ApatheticAvenger: @sethysquare: New scan

Teleporting his teammates in seconds
#24 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

kewl.

#25 Posted by OutlawRenegade (1251 posts) - - Show Bio

@Twentyfive: @ApatheticAvenger: @capelesscrusader:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion/1/who-is-your-favorite-justice-league-founder-one-choice/681915/

#26 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

@OutlawRenegade: Thank you!

#28 Posted by OutlawRenegade (1251 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

nice!

#32 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8663 posts) - - Show Bio

@Twentyfive: Hey guy,you're ok? Mis your comments!!

#33 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Lol. Thank you. I am fine. I must admit that I have not been commenting as frequently as I could be. Thank you for the new post, and I love the irony of that scan. More stuff needs to be made here.

#34 Posted by Superdork (917 posts) - - Show Bio

@Twentyfive said:

@matchesmalone21: Lol. Thank you. I am fine. I must admit that I have not been commenting as frequently as I could be. Thank you for the new post, and I love the irony of that scan. More stuff needs to be made here.

Yeah, if he's not in his own book, I'd at least like to have him crossover with other titles more. I can't wait to see what he does in the next Justice League.

#35 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8663 posts) - - Show Bio

@Twentyfive: Good to know that you're well,a while since we talked...so eager for JL 12?

Which Irony?

@Superdork: Oh yeah. He needs more attetion,its sad that he doesn't have enough feats yet

#36 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

@Superdork: I agree!

@matchesmalone21: I can't wait for JL 12, and the Irony was in the panel that said "MADE IN AMERICA".

Nothing is Made in America anymore lol.

#37 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8663 posts) - - Show Bio

@Twentyfive: Is in this issue that Captain Marvel will join the team?

LOLLL almost everything is amde in China or here

#38 Edited by Captain13 (3321 posts) - - Show Bio
Justice League: The Movie
#39 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

is the justice league book worth picking ? the art looks great.

#40 Posted by Shotgun (900 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

Teleporting his teammates in seconds

That golf club...really Hal? Just how uncreative can you get?

#41 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8663 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shotgun: LOL

@Mega_spidey01: Some issues are,but I recommend it because it is huge connected with the rest of DCnU

#42 Posted by termiteone4ever (7187 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope they use him well

#43 Edited by Superdork (917 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by SUNMAN (7228 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg walks the line between life and death. HE can see things the other Justice Leaguers cannot

#45 Posted by jesusdisciple001 (546 posts) - - Show Bio

anyone see Ryan Choi's name

#46 Posted by Black_Claw (2970 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anybody have more scans of Cyborg?

#47 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8663 posts) - - Show Bio

@jesusdisciple001: Yes,I see it!! Alognside A-maze (Amazo) and B-maze.

@Black_Claw: Unfortunatelly nope!!!

#48 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8663 posts) - - Show Bio

@jesusdisciple001: I think Ryan is the Atom,that was showed in Free Comic Book Day!!!

#49 Posted by jesusdisciple001 (546 posts) - - Show Bio

@Captain13 said:

DC Connections

this is it matches

#50 Posted by jesusdisciple001 (546 posts) - - Show Bio

i prefer ray being d first

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.