Follow

Cyborg

Character » Cyborg appears in 2940 issues.

Half man, half machine - all hero! After a near fatal incident, Victor Stone was cybernetically enhanced by his father. He now possesses the ability to communicate, manipulate, and interface with nearly all forms of technology. As he is constantly upgrading, he promises to defend the future from any threat. He is also a founding member of the Teen Titans and in some continuities, the Justice League.

How DC should introduce Cyborg to DC's Live-Action Universe?

CyborgFanatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I personally think that they should first have a cameo in either the New Flash series or Arrow showing Silas Stone in Star Labs.

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

At first I thought this would be about the cinematic universe. Lol. Either way I think maybe Flash would be the best way to go since I think Vic would kind of be out of place in the arrow due to the fact that it gives off strong Nolanverse Batman vibes.

Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Captain13

Yeah, the explosion at Star Labs at the end of "3 Ghosts" would make sense as a way to introduce Victor since he was almost killed in a Star Labs explosion and since I'm guessing most of the metas on Flash will have received their powers from the explosion. He could guest star on Arrow too since they are doing so much stuff with super soldiers. Maybe he can be the bridge between the two shows--like Nick Fury?

He could pop up on Hour Man and say something like,"You didn't think you were the only superhero out there?"

Cybertic/Bionic powers aren't hard to do.

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

CrazyScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 27

I think he should get introduced through Arrow and then later having Cyborg be featured in the Teen Titans in the movies.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
    Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#5  Edited By Fallschirmjager

...the movies and tv shows are not in the same universe.

LyraFay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 12

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for martianmanhunterisbetterthancy
    MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.