How Cyborg SHOULD Look (Petition)

• 71 results
#1 Edited by Captain13 (4293 posts) - - Show Bio

done

#2 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (14018 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he's fine the way he is, he is a cyborg after all, he should look like one. But that's my opinion. And he does have a logo still, it's just modified because he isn't the American Icon he was in Flashpoint.

#3 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (39028 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool art but I'm going to vote no.

#4 Posted by PrinceIMC (5505 posts) - - Show Bio

I like your art but I still think he should have the faceplate. It's such an essential part of the character's appearance.

#5 Edited by Superdork (1035 posts) - - Show Bio

@ArturoCalaKayVee said:

I think he's fine the way he is, he is a cyborg after all, he should look like one. But that's my opinion. And he does have a logo still, it's just modified because he isn't the American Icon he was in Flashpoint.

@PrinceIMC said:

I like your art but I still think he should have the faceplate. It's such an essential part of the character's appearance.

@spiderbat87 said:

Read the purely story-telling and purely marketing parts of the OP, and then come up with reasons why the OP is wrong for asking for a change.

I support a change along these lines even if I think the art could use a bit more work.

Good bye faceplate!

#6 Edited by Lvenger (23096 posts) - - Show Bio

That's a great drawing but he doesn't look cybernetic enough. The faceplate adds that robotic edge to him which is why I'm fine with it staying. Besides DC have already changed the way Cyborg looks and it'll be a long time before they change him again. However, he looks a lot like the Smallville version of Cyborg. This would be great look for that version of Cyborg but not the New 52 version in my opinion.

#7 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (39028 posts) - - Show Bio
@Superdork: I read it all, I still think no.
#8 Posted by PrinceIMC (5505 posts) - - Show Bio
@Superdork: Heh, I still think he needs the faceplate.
#9 Posted by Deranged Midget (18229 posts) - - Show Bio

@Superdork: I agree, the faceplate needs to go.

#10 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (14018 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

Agreed.

#11 Posted by Lvenger (23096 posts) - - Show Bio

@ArturoCalaKayVee said:

@spiderbat87 said:

Agreed.

Seconded.

#12 Posted by Captain13 (4293 posts) - - Show Bio

@ArturoCalaKayVee said:

@spiderbat87 said:

Agreed.

@Lvenger:

Why? I think that I made some great points from both business and creative perspectives. You guys have made no points. I think that you all are just the type who don't like change, and I don't mean that with any hostility.

#13 Posted by Captain13 (4293 posts) - - Show Bio

@ArturoCalaKayVee: Also, I've seen you post anti-Cyborg posts all over this site, so I don't think that you want to see him succeed.

#14 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (39028 posts) - - Show Bio
@Captain13 said:

@ArturoCalaKayVee said:

@spiderbat87 said:

Agreed.

@Lvenger:

Why? I think that I made some great points from both business and creative perspectives. You guys have made no points. I think that you all are just the type who don't like change, and I don't mean that with any hostility.

If you knew me well or at least had followed some of my posts on the sight you would know this is the complete opposite of what I am.
#15 Posted by Lvenger (23096 posts) - - Show Bio

@Captain13 said:

@ArturoCalaKayVee said:

@spiderbat87 said:

Agreed.

@Lvenger:

How can you make that assumption based on one post for me, @ArturoCalaKayVee or @spiderbat87: ? I value change greatly in the fictional medium. The New 52 or Superman's new suit for instance are changes I've loved. There are plenty of changes I like but there are also things that I like to be kept the same and Cyborg's faceplate is one of them. Oh and as for not making any points:

@Lvenger said:

That's a great drawing but he doesn't look cybernetic enough. The faceplate adds that robotic edge to him which is why I'm fine with it staying.

I rest my case.

#16 Posted by SC (14415 posts) - - Show Bio

Ideally I'd like more cohesion between the current look and the one you present, but I agree its a risk that DC should have taken with the character. Sometimes its really not about what an individual fan is okay with, but reaching and wanting for more. Great OP and great arguments and points.  

#17 Posted by Captain13 (4293 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger said:

@Captain13 said:

@ArturoCalaKayVee said:

@spiderbat87 said:

Agreed.

@Lvenger:

How can you make that assumption based on one post for me, @ArturoCalaKayVee or @spiderbat87: ? I value change greatly in the fictional medium. The New 52 or Superman's new suit for instance are changes I've loved. There are plenty of changes I like but there are also things that I like to be kept the same and Cyborg's faceplate is one of them. Oh and as for not making any points:

@Lvenger said:

That's a great drawing but he doesn't look cybernetic enough. The faceplate adds that robotic edge to him which is why I'm fine with it staying.

I rest my case.

I'm truly sorry if I offended you.

But a design can be made to look more Cybernetic without the faceplate. I don't think that that is an argument that really holds up.

Finally, on an unrelated point-- fans have gotten used to bigger changes. Superman had underwear on the outside for like 70 years, and even though there have been some complaints, they've started dying down. And that's a way bigger deal than the faceplate since Superman is arguably the most iconic superhero.

@SC said:

Ideally I'd like more cohesion between the current look and the one you present, but I agree its a risk that DC should have taken with the character. Sometimes its really not about what an individual fan is okay with, but reaching and wanting for more. Great OP and great arguments and points.

Thank you! Please sign the petition if you can.

#18 Posted by PrinceIMC (5505 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the look you've presented and agree with most of the points, I just feel that taking away Cyborg's faceplate is like taking away Batman's cowl or Superman's 'S' shield. People who don't really know comics but have seen either Super Friends or Teen Titans cartoon would be hard pressed to recognize him as the same character.

#19 Posted by Lvenger (23096 posts) - - Show Bio

@Captain13 said:

I'm truly sorry if I offended you.

But a design can be made to look more Cybernetic without the faceplate. I don't think that that is an argument that really holds up.

Finally, on an unrelated point-- fans have gotten used to bigger changes. Superman had underwear on the outside for like 70 years, and even though there have been some complaints, they've started dying down. And that's a way bigger deal than the faceplate since Superman is arguably the most iconic superhero.

@SC said:

Thank you! Please sign the petition if you can.

It's all right, no harm done. Everyone can have their own view. Isn't that the principle democracy is based upon? The reason why I like the faceplate on Cyclops is that it renders him more outcast from society than just the rest of his body being cybernetic. To me it symbolises the trauma of what Vic has gone through and how even though he's still human and a damn fine one at that, the rest of society turns away from his image as he doesn't fit in with their accepted norms.

@Captain13 said:

Not going to argue about this. For me, the underwear did make the costume look a bit silly though I got used to it with time and didn't notice so much. Now they're gone, I think it's a good thing as it seems DC are armouring up their heroes considerably and making costumes seem more appropriate for superheroes. That's one of the things I like about the New 52.

#20 Edited by Captain13 (4293 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceIMC said:

I like the look you've presented and agree with most of the points, I just feel that taking away Cyborg's faceplate is like taking away Batman's cowl or Superman's 'S' shield. People who don't really know comics but have seen either Super Friends or Teen Titans cartoon would be hard pressed to recognize him as the same character.You're

You're not wrong. But the thing is that at this point in time, Cyborg still isn't a big name IMO. And by big name, I mean ask the average high school girl would know who he is (a little stereotypic, i know). Bigger changes to more popular characters have been accepted (Superman and Batman undies, Aquaman's hand, Flash's chinstrap, Green Arrow's beard, etc.) , so I think Cyborg can change too. In fact, now--before he's uber popular--may be the ideal time to change him.

#21 Posted by Captain13 (4293 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger said:

It's all right, no harm done. Everyone can have their own view. Isn't that the principle democracy is based upon? The reason why I like the faceplate on Cyclops is that it renders him more outcast from society than just the rest of his body being cybernetic. To me it symbolises the trauma of what Vic has gone through and how even though he's still human and a damn fine one at that, the rest of society turns away from his image as he doesn't fit in with their accepted norms.

That's why I gave him a scar and the red eye, but I'm not going to push this on you.

#22 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (39028 posts) - - Show Bio
@Captain13 said:

@PrinceIMC said:

I like the look you've presented and agree with most of the points, I just feel that taking away Cyborg's faceplate is like taking away Batman's cowl or Superman's 'S' shield. People who don't really know comics but have seen either Super Friends or Teen Titans cartoon would be hard pressed to recognize him as the same character.You're

You're not wrong. But the thing is that at this point in time, Cyborg still isn't a big name IMO. And by big name, I mean ask the average high school girl would know who he is (a little stereotypic, i know). Bigger changes to more popular characters have been accepted (Superman and Batman undies, Aquaman's hand, Flash's chinstrap, Green Arrow's beard, etc.) , so I think Cyborg can change too. In fact, now--before he's uber popular--may be the ideal time to change him.

Making him "better looking" is not going to make him more popular 
#23 Edited by Captain13 (4293 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87: Just new-reader friendly IMO. I think that kids/new readers/etc. would be more enticed by a look similar to mine rather than his current look. He's got to look more like a leading man IMO. Especially if the New52 is still about attracting new and lapsed readers. If no one knows anything about him, they can look at the cover and say, "He looks cool. I might check that out." I don't think that his current look would generate the same thoughts.

Changing heroes to look less silly was a major part of the mostly successful New52. Just saying.

#24 Posted by Billy Batson (59023 posts) - - Show Bio

meh.
BB

#25 Posted by John Valentine (16337 posts) - - Show Bio

No, thanks.

#26 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (39028 posts) - - Show Bio
@Captain13 said:

@spiderbat87: Just new-reader friendly IMO. I think that kids/new readers/etc. would be more enticed by a look similar to mine rather than his current look. He's got to look more like a leading man IMO. Especially if the New52 is still about attracting new and lapsed readers. If no one knows anything about him, they can look at the cover and say, "He looks cool. I might check that out." I don't think that his current look would generate the same thoughts.

Changing heroes to look less silly was a major part of the mostly successful New52. Just saying.

I don't think he looks silly, although your art is cool it just looks a bit generic guy is suit. I want guy named Cyborg to look like he could blow the door off it's hinges, kick Robocop in the bolt and punch the head of the Terminator, I want him to look like a walking tank connected to Wi-Fi and that's how he looks now. 
#27 Posted by PrinceIMC (5505 posts) - - Show Bio
@Captain13 said:

@PrinceIMC said:

See I don't think Superman and Batman's undies was a defining characteristic of their look though. It was just a design trend of the eras they were created in. Aquaman's claw hand and then water hand were attempts to breathe new life into the character but he's reverted to his two-handed appearance because that's what people know best. If they were to change one of Cyborg's defining characteristic someone else would just end up changing it back because it's more familiar. I don't think the faceplate is as basic as whether or not Flash has a chin strap or Green Arrow has a beard, it's more similar to turning Superman into Electric Superman.
#28 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (14018 posts) - - Show Bio

@Captain13 said:

@ArturoCalaKayVee: Also, I've seen you post anti-Cyborg posts all over this site, so I don't think that you want to see him succeed.

Hahahaha, I'm glad my posts don't go unnoticed. I would like to say, I don't hate cyborg at all and do want him to succeed. I think he's a great character. If you read my rants correctly, unless I didn't get my points across properly, I don't agree with making Cyborg a founder of the JLA. He will always be a Titan to me, that's how it's been since Day 1. If he joined the JLA later on, I'd love it. With that being said, I don't think my views on where Cyborg stands with the JLA has any relevance with the point of this thread. I simply just don't agree that Cyborg needs the same make over you think he needs. I think Cyborg is perfect the way he is. He's a Cyborg, he's supposed to look like one. Your design looks like Cyborg from Smallville, which I felt was a poor interpretation of him. The faceplate is a representation that he's half man-half machine, your edit of him makes him look like a man with a scar on his eye wearing a cheesy Iron man suit with the glowy thingy on his spine rather than in his chest. If Cyborg was to have a redesign then he should have different forms. For example, the way he looks now could be his battle gear but when he's in the JLA Satellite or in a where ever he's on break, the armor could regress and look more humanoid, keeping the face plate (similar to what you suggested in your OP, just modified). I'm sorry that I don't like your idea but that doesn't mean I'm Anti-Cyborg.

#29 Posted by Superdork (1035 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceIMC said:

@Captain13 said:

@PrinceIMC said:

See I don't think Superman and Batman's undies was a defining characteristic of their look though. It was just a design trend of the eras they were created in. Aquaman's claw hand and then water hand were attempts to breathe new life into the character but he's reverted to his two-handed appearance because that's what people know best. If they were to change one of Cyborg's defining characteristic someone else would just end up changing it back because it's more familiar. I don't think the faceplate is as basic as whether or not Flash has a chin strap or Green Arrow has a beard, it's more similar to turning Superman into Electric Superman.

I would say that electric blue superman was a fail because his powerset changed and his look paid no tribute to his traditional one, but what do I know? This redesign doesn't change his powerset (I think) and it pays tribute to multiple interpretations of the character.

Plus, as the OP pointed out, it makes more sense from a marketing perspective.

Furthermore, my little brothers and I would much rather play with an action figure of this streamlined redesign instead of Jim Lee's over designed hulk. But that's our opinion.

Cap, don't let these haters bring you down! I'm signing the petition!

@ArturoCalaKayVee said:

@Captain13 said:

If Cyborg was to have a redesign then he should have different forms. For example, the way he looks now could be his battle gear but when he's in the JLA Satellite or in a where ever he's on break, the armor could regress and look more humanoid

I wouldn't hate this idea either even though I disagree with the rest of your post.

#30 Posted by MrMiracle77 (1673 posts) - - Show Bio

Get George Perez to sign the petition, then I'll sign it.

#31 Posted by sethysquare (3964 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I prefer the bulkier Cyborg,

#32 Posted by Gambit1024 (10217 posts) - - Show Bio

Read it, don't agree.

He's arguably the coolest looking member of the team (especially when he was on the Titans). Plus, with the name "CYBORG," it makes sense for him to look like, oh I don't know, a CYBORG. Race has nothing to do with what he is: a CYBORG.

#33 Posted by The Stegman (28110 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah, I like the current version better.

#34 Posted by BlackArmor (6206 posts) - - Show Bio

@ArturoCalaKayVee said:

#35 Posted by Afro_Warrior (1134 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

@ArturoCalaKayVee said:

#36 Posted by Superdork (1035 posts) - - Show Bio

This is exactly what the comments sounded like when DC changed Superman's underwear look and when Heath Ledger was announced as the Joker. People hate new. We're seeing it right now with Ann Hathaway and the costume changes made to Nolan's Catwoman. After the movie comes out, everyone will love that interpretation of the character. Any change can be made as long as it's framed correctly, but people don't seem to get that... They are afraid of change. They have no vision. They just complain.

Geeks and Nerds shouldn't dictate what comic book companies do with their properties. If you try to appease niche audiences like fans then you won't get new readers or no one will see your movie. Look at Scott Pilgrim--great film--but it wasn't made to appeal to people outside of the fans of that franchise. It made no money.

IMHO DC shouldn't gauge whether or not Cyborg needs a costume change based on threads like this, but rather on focus groups made up of a mix of comic book and non-comic book readers. That way you can get a more mixed taste.

Your OP makes perfect sense to me on so many levels and your have strong arguments. Too bad logic doesn't work with comic book fans. Nice try though.

#37 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (14018 posts) - - Show Bio

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't comic book fans the type of people who BUY and READ comics? And you're calling these very people the problem? You, sir, are the problem. Here's why:

@Superdork said:

This is exactly what the comments sounded like when DC changed Superman's underwear look and when Heath Ledger was announced as the Joker. People hate new. We're seeing it right now with Ann Hathaway and the costume changes made to Nolan's Catwoman. After the movie comes out, everyone will love that interpretation of the character. Any change can be made as long as it's framed correctly, but people don't seem to get that... They are afraid of change. They have no vision. They just complain.

• It's the comic readers that dictate how comics turn out because DC and Marvel need to please the readers to boost sales. If they make changes and the readers dont like it, sales decline, and they cant have that.
  • People complained about Superman's underwear change because that has been one of the most iconic looks for over half a century. Changing something that sacred is a big deal. As for catwoman, people didn't feel that Anne Hathaway could fulfill the role of the mistress that is Catwoman, especially in a costume that did not resemble CATwoman at all. It has nothing to do with change or vision, it's about tampering with something that didn't need to tampered with.
Geeks and Nerds shouldn't dictate what comic book companies do with their properties. If you try to appease niche audiences like fans then you won't get new readers or no one will see your movie. Look at Scott Pilgrim--great film--but it wasn't made to appeal to people outside of the fans of that franchise. It made no money.
  • Calling comic book fans "geeks" and "nerds" just shows that you're an immature little twerp who can't handle the fact that people just don't like this guys idea. He had a good purpose behind it, just not many people agree that CYBORG, who, may I remind you, is a CYBORG, needs a change.
  • Change has nothing to do with bringing in new readers. New readers come in through advertisement and word of mouth. Changing Cyborg's look or removing Superman's underwear isn't what raised sales, it was the advertisement of the reboot and the movies. Also, Scott Pilgrim is a VERY different kind of comic book movie than anything DC or Marvel has released. Barely anyone knew of Scott Pilgram but everyone know's who Superman, Batman, GL, Ironman, Hulk, Thor, and Cap are. That's why people see the movies, because they grew up with those characters in some sense and they see them in movies which could possibly lead to viewers picking up comics.
IMHO DC shouldn't gauge whether or not Cyborg needs a costume change based on threads like this, but rather on focus groups made up of a mix of comic book and non-comic book readers. That way you can get a more mixed taste.
Your OP makes perfect sense to me on so many levels and your have strong arguments. Too bad logic doesn't work with comic book fans. Nice try though.
  • If DC doesn't just listen to COMIC BOOK READERS but listens to NON-COMIC BOOK READERS also for a "mixed taste" then it will just cause more issues and complaining. What is the point of asking people who don't matter at all (ie: non-readers) rather than the people who actually give them income (ie: the actual readers)? No offense, but honestly, that is the worst marketing choice you could suggest to a company.
#38 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (14185 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Jim Lee overdid it when he made The new Cyborg design but it's still closer to what Cyborg should look like IMO honest opinion. I personally think a hybrid of the Andy Kubert/Teen Titans Go!/Justice League: Doom designs is a way to go.

#39 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3080 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

@Superdork: I agree, the faceplate needs to go.

#40 Posted by Skunkstein (644 posts) - - Show Bio

Isnt one of the cool things about Cyborg that you can change his look according to updates/repairs/fixings etc. because he is a cyborg you know... like Iron Man changes between suits, so even though he looks like he does at the moment, does not mean he cant be changed later one?

#41 Posted by ReVamp (22994 posts) - - Show Bio

If it were metalized, I'd like it more.

#42 Posted by Onemoreposter (4231 posts) - - Show Bio

While I don't like how bulky he is now, I prefer it over your redesign (but it's a nice mock up). They need to find a better middle ground between this

and this

#43 Posted by Funrush (1409 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the current design, all I would change is the faceplate.

#44 Posted by Lvenger (23096 posts) - - Show Bio

@ArturoCalaKayVee said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't comic book fans the type of people who BUY and READ comics? And you're calling these very people the problem? You, sir, are the problem. Here's why:

@Superdork said:

• It's the comic readers that dictate how comics turn out because DC and Marvel need to please the readers to boost sales. If they make changes and the readers dont like it, sales decline, and they cant have that.
  • People complained about Superman's underwear change because that has been one of the most iconic looks for over half a century. Changing something that sacred is a big deal. As for catwoman, people didn't feel that Anne Hathaway could fulfill the role of the mistress that is Catwoman, especially in a costume that did not resemble CATwoman at all. It has nothing to do with change or vision, it's about tampering with something that didn't need to tampered with.
  • Calling comic book fans "geeks" and "nerds" just shows that you're an immature little twerp who can't handle the fact that people just don't like this guys idea. He had a good purpose behind it, just not many people agree that CYBORG, who, may I remind you, is a CYBORG, needs a change.
  • Change has nothing to do with bringing in new readers. New readers come in through advertisement and word of mouth. Changing Cyborg's look or removing Superman's underwear isn't what raised sales, it was the advertisement of the reboot and the movies. Also, Scott Pilgrim is a VERY different kind of comic book movie than anything DC or Marvel has released. Barely anyone knew of Scott Pilgram but everyone know's who Superman, Batman, GL, Ironman, Hulk, Thor, and Cap are. That's why people see the movies, because they grew up with those characters in some sense and they see them in movies which could possibly lead to viewers picking up comics.
  • If DC doesn't just listen to COMIC BOOK READERS but listens to NON-COMIC BOOK READERS also for a "mixed taste" then it will just cause more issues and complaining. What is the point of asking people who don't matter at all (ie: non-readers) rather than the people who actually give them income (ie: the actual readers)? No offense, but honestly, that is the worst marketing choice you could suggest to a company.

Well said sir (round of applause)

#45 Posted by Manchine (4269 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

#46 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4889 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Cyborg looks good already. The OP's redesign looks too much like Smallville's, where Cyborg was strong and still served very little purpose.

#47 Edited by fodigg (6209 posts) - - Show Bio

I like:

• The color scheme. It's closer to his Teen Titans Go! appearance, which is his most well-known look, but more importantly it says 'technology' to me more than 'robot'. He looks like an apple product, not a delorian.
  • His youth. What's the point of him being the youngest JL member if he looks all grown up? Keep him on the younger side. He should be precocious.
  • The shoes. I just like em.
  • The "indented" panels on his face, as opposed to bulky portions that distort the look of his face.

I dislike:

• That he has no visible mechanics on his face. It doesn't have to be extensive, but I'd like some visible metal "skin" around his eye. I understand there are concerns that this makes him look too "monstrous," but I think that's Speaking of--
  • I'd rather have a glowing eye than a red eye. I think the glowing blue eye would work.
  • I really hate the logo. Sorry, but I do. The "C" is too literal, the design is too incongruous with the rest of the uniform. If you're going to go with the "America's top superhuman" theme (e.g., Flashpoint) the flag might work, but I don't think it's ideal for the character.

I would think it'd be easy to work in a change like this for Cyborg, however, as he could just have "upgraded" himself, making the technology smaller and more inconspicuous.

#48 Edited by Postacrat (625 posts) - - Show Bio

I for one totally support you general Idea, the art seems a little light is all I could say. However if I may add it's funny how some of the comments regard cyborg looking like a cyborg, when everyone from Hank Henshaw to Donald Pierce are certified cyborgs but look less bulky. I think they feel as though taking away some of that massive bulk attached to him makes him less of a cyborg. If I recall his origin cyborg's bulk was suppose to represent his need for those cybernetics to sustain his life, the fact that it had a heavy arsenal was just an added bonus. In the beginning Victor was more like an olympian with bionic parts that added to his physical prowess and attributes somewhat like the bionic 6, more and more I started seeing him turned into a walking tank who's only abilities were his stregnth and arm cannons. Yes he reminds you a lot of robo-cop, but when robo-cop went up against that android ninja in Robocop 3 no one else noticed how dated and obsolete he felt? There are so many characters in DC and especially in Marvel who are completely cybernetic but they don't look so bulky to me. Cyborgs designed has changed but not that much, I can't really say I ever cared for his look. Compared to so many other DC and Marvel hero's his design just looks outdated to me is all but that's my opinion. I can except a smallville like cyborg with some visual and physical cybernetic tweeks a lot more than the walking automaton. I support your Idea!

#49 Posted by tylertothemax (111 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

agreed. Cyborg should look like a cyborg, not a kid in a suit.

#50 Posted by tylertothemax (111 posts) - - Show Bio

@Captain13: I'm gonna be THAT guy. If he's gonna be almost 400lbs, shouldn't he be a bit more bulky? Unless his "armor" is just super dense that drawing doesn't really show where the weight is.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.