Follow

Cyborg

Character » Cyborg appears in 2940 issues.

Half man, half machine - all hero! After a near fatal incident, Victor Stone was cybernetically enhanced by his father. He now possesses the ability to communicate, manipulate, and interface with nearly all forms of technology. As he is constantly upgrading, he promises to defend the future from any threat. He is also a founding member of the Teen Titans and in some continuities, the Justice League.

Cyborg in Flashpoint

Wattup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Wattup

Apparently he's got a huge role in the event. I like the character (although his limbs do get blown off a lot) and am surprised he's such a big player this summer.

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By BatteredArmor
    @Wattup:
    Do you have any more info on this he is one of my favorite charecters
    PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By PrinceIMC

I think its time for Cyborg to step up. Wally West has become Flash, Dick Grayson has become Batman and Donna Troy has been Wonder Woman. I think Vic should be the Justice League's tech guy.

A_O_N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By A_O_N

I think Cyborg might be Superman.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.