Cyborg: His Time Has Come

#1 Posted by Superdork (917 posts) - - Show Bio

Has anyone seen this video on Justice League Doom? Can you describe what the commentators say? Or can you post the video clip?

#2 Posted by cattlebattle (12830 posts) - - Show Bio
@Superdork: Its about the attempt at diversity in the new 52, nothing spectacular
#3 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, It was basically Wolfman saying that he approves and an admittedly really good reason for Cyborg's addition to the team, Basically that as the world becomes more advanced Cyborg makes more and more sense. It's simple logic but it's hard to argue with, This basically convinced me that Cyborg should be a member even though I'm not convinced that he should be a founder.

#4 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11745 posts) - - Show Bio

I will never accept Cyborg being a founder of the JLA. He can be a member, sure, like said. But a founding member is outrageous, in my opinion. If not J'onn, and they wanted an african american as a founder, I'd have much rather preferred Black Lightning or, the more logical choice, Steel. He's black and a tech-expert.

#5 Edited by joshmightbe (24908 posts) - - Show Bio

@ArturoCalaKayVee: Though Cyborg does have the advantage of never having been played by Shaq in a movie

#6 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11745 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe: That wasn't Steels fault though, I'm sure if Steel had a say in it he would be like, "Are you out of your damn mind?"

#7 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

@ArturoCalaKayVee said:

I will never accept Cyborg being a founder of the JLA.

#8 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11745 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr.obvious said:

@ArturoCalaKayVee said:

I will never accept Cyborg being a founder of the JLA.

#9 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

@ArturoCalaKayVee: Ha, you like that show?

#10 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11745 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr.obvious: Like the show, more importantly love NPH.

#11 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

@ArturoCalaKayVee: I love NPH also, he was hilarious in Harold and Kumar!

#12 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11745 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr.obvious: Haha, agreed. And he was the voice of Nightwing in Under the Red Hood, which makes him even better.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.