Could Cyborg Be Getting Married To Rocket on Young Justice?

#1 Posted by OutlawRenegade (1251 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Black_Claw (2883 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it's possible Cyborg could be rockets soon to be husband, due to the fact that Black Lightning is possibly too old for her and you need to couple in the fact that Cyborgs artwork from the DC Nation promo is clearly in the style of YJ, so there's a strong possibility he's in the show. Sadly, I don't think there's enough time for a wedding like the guy in the video explained since the show is getting cancelled. Fuck you Cartoon Network.

#3 Posted by wisesonAC (160 posts) - - Show Bio

@OutlawRenegade: no

#4 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

Rocket already has a baby. Unless its his child, I don't think Vic wants any baby mama drama, ya know, considering the cybernetic afflictions.

#5 Posted by wisesonAC (160 posts) - - Show Bio

@Black_Claw: i don't think both parings(b.l. and rocket and cyborg and rock) make sense. nothing from the comics point to this ever and it seems like people just want to pair the black people up./shrug. but to delve into it further. This not going to happen. For one rocket...Raquel is app. 20 after the five year time skip. black lightning is over forty and in the comics already has two kids close to rockets age.Cyborg hasn't been introduced and seeing as we have no time episode wise he wont be his season. Also,the person Raquel is likely gonna marry is somebody not introduced. because 1.she hasn't even had enough character development to development love interests. besides the forced aqualad thing. which i would have loved if they actually did something with it and set it up properly.2. the only other two people that she has had "something" with were static/ Virgil Hawkins its highly hinted at in the comics.but highly improbable seeing as she announced her marriage before static was introduced on the show. and noble. he is the father of her child. Amistad.

#6 Posted by Superdork (917 posts) - - Show Bio

@wisesonAC: Young Justice has changed a lot of relationships from the comics like Wally/Artmeis, Superboy/Miss Martian, Robin/Zatanna, etc. Why would Cyborg/Rocket be different? And Vic may be pre-accident right now when he's engaged to Rocket.

#7 Posted by wisesonAC (160 posts) - - Show Bio

@Superdork: honestly all those relationships had build up and development.i just honestly dont like the super speculation with a character that hasnt even been introduced. rocket has barely had anytime in the spotlight herself,they havent developed her as a character. or developed her relationship with aqualad. i say we wait instead of grasping at straws.

#8 Posted by SUNMAN (7141 posts) - - Show Bio

I think this a stretch at this point. I haven't really seen anything to indicate it's Cyborg or he's even in the show.

Still think its Mal

#9 Posted by Black_Claw (2883 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not Mal, he's already dating Bumblebee.

#10 Posted by PassionFlower (957 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg marrying her would be interesting but I can't see them introducing him out of the blue.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.