Can Cyborg of DC Comics have sex?

#1 Edited by The Finality (133 posts) - - Show Bio

Victor Stone, Cyborg of DC Comics is mainly made up of robotic replacements due to the injuries he received. Yes, they give him his super-powers, but the external outer shell encases his entire body and half of his face. I guess my question is: since Vic no longer has what he needs for happy time, is there any way he could create something artifical for himself to use during intercourse? :P

#2 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

So... you're asking if Vic could create an artificial penis for himself? I don't see why he couldn't, though I'm not sure how compatible it would be with female reproductive organs. His robotic parts are capable of crushing stone after all. 

#3 Posted by Billy Batson (58154 posts) - - Show Bio

well this is awkward.
BB

#4 Posted by ComicMan24 (147093 posts) - - Show Bio

I suppose tht he could do that.

#5 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg can probably have forms of sex the rest of us could only dream of. That's what makes him a hero.

#6 Posted by EternalDecider (293 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson said:

well this is awkward.
BB

#7 Posted by beatboks1 (7312 posts) - - Show Bio

Firstly more than just half his face is flesh. That's why he's Cyborg and not Robotman.

secondly pre DCNu he was rebuilt with synthetic parts to be completely human again. So there is no reason to assume that he didn't retain his synthetic appendage when he was made back into Cyborg. In fact since he had a GF at the time it's a pretty damn safe bet (IIRC she worked with special kids, prosthetics etc)

#8 Posted by WarMachineMarkV (1214 posts) - - Show Bio

- Don't worry Vic...we can rebuild it...bigger...stronger..faster...

#9 Posted by Hawkeye446 (3939 posts) - - Show Bio

I can honestly say I have never thought about this... I don't really want to either...

#10 Posted by Kairan1979 (16860 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, he can always create virtual reality, connect himself and his girlfriend to it and have sex in the 'Matrix'.

#11 Posted by BlackArmor (6142 posts) - - Show Bio

Greatest. Question. Ever

@WarMachineMarkV said:

Greatest. Answer. Of all time

#12 Posted by Lvenger (20757 posts) - - Show Bio

(Laughs insanely about this thread then drinks glass of water) Probably though I don't really want to think about how though.

#13 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

@WarMachineMarkV said:

That's just cruel.

#14 Posted by Daveyo520 (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

I admit, I thought the same thing. It must really suck for him.

#15 Posted by lokiofmidgaard (332 posts) - - Show Bio

Alien cyborg Mickey Finn "You do not even know if we are sexually compatible--"

Human female Mary Callahan "The hell I don't. I can see fingers and a tongue from here; anything else is gravy."

--The Blacksmith's Tale by Spider Robinson

#16 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

Greatest. Question. Ever

@WarMachineMarkV said:

Greatest. Answer. Of all time

#17 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kairan1979 said:

Well, he can always create virtual reality, connect himself and his girlfriend to it and have sex in the 'Matrix'.
#18 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (12023 posts) - - Show Bio

He has a penis of some sort. If he didn't then the rage of not being able to have happy time, alone or with females, would cause him to become angry and evil and work against the JLA. Thats how you know.

#19 Posted by SuperShafe (470 posts) - - Show Bio

I would hope he could.

#20 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to quote FadetoBlackBolt's answer on the "Does Wolverine regrow his foreskin" thread...

"HOW THE &^%$ SHOULD WE KNOW?!"
#21 Posted by PowerHerc (85100 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe he has cybersex!

#22 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

the real question is what woman form the Dc universe could he hookup with due to being half robot?

#23 Posted by fivestarga (240 posts) - - Show Bio

@ArturoCalaKayVee , dude that's brilliant! And so realistic.

#24 Posted by Steps (657 posts) - - Show Bio

@WarMachineMarkV said:

Brilliant comment. Got me thinking of Daft Punk.

#25 Edited by handsome_stud (272 posts) - - Show Bio

many characters shouldn't realistically be able to have sex....

daredevil (too sensitive)

hulk (too powerful / turn to hulk)

batman (too busy except for hookers)

#26 Edited by CATPANEXE (9368 posts) - - Show Bio

No. They can kiss, and lay in bed under a blanket with each other, but mainstream comic book characters cannot have sex, and like Barbie and Ken dolls lack genitalia. They are nonsexual spokesthings, and the children they have are created by writers and artists, due to the lack of the appropriate body parts and functions in the characters themselves.

#27 Edited by Captain13 (3406 posts) - - Show Bio

His powers should work like Blue Beetle's powers do. He should be able to retract his machinary into his spine or something. Or most of his machinary other than his arms should be internal. Like Cable or his Smallville version.

But as of now, he probs has no reproductive organs.

It's funny how they only Black guy on JL is also the most sexually neutered member and least sexually threatening member. No racial over tones there... Also, the company doesn't think he can hold a solo. He's probably replacing J'onn as the magical negro on the team, and he will probably be everyone's Black best friend. Too bad Johns still hasn't legitimated his presence on JLA because he's way more focused on Supes, Bats, Flash, and GL.

#28 Posted by BlackArmor (6142 posts) - - Show Bio

@CATPANEXE said:

No. They can kiss, and lay in bed under a blanket with each other, but mainstream comic book characters cannot have sex, and like Barbie and Ken dolls lack genitalia. They are nonsexual spokesthings, and the children they have are created by writers and artists, due to the lack of the appropriate body parts and functions in the characters themselves.

.....see Catwoman #1

#29 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

@Captain13 said:

His powers should work like Blue Beetle's powers do. He should be able to retract his machinary into his spine or something. Or most of his machinary other than his arms should be internal. Like Cable or his Smallville version.

It's funny how they only Black guy on JL is also the most sexually neutered member and least sexually threatening member. No racial over tones there... Also, the company doesn't think he can hold a solo. He's probably replacing J'onn as the magical negro on the team, and he will probably be everyone's Black best friend. Too bad Johns still hasn't legitimated his presence on JLA because he's way more focused on Supes, Bats, Flash, and GL.

#30 Posted by Superdork (917 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mega_spidey01 said:

@Captain13 said:

Amen.

#31 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

He can't :(

#32 Posted by CATPANEXE (9368 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

@CATPANEXE said:

.....see Catwoman #1

I have, hence the quote.

#33 Posted by Pauldro (127 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyber Sex,

#34 Posted by Superdork (917 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by jrock85 (2874 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, he can. Trust me. I know.

#37 Posted by Aero_gt (840 posts) - - Show Bio

hell he can have better sex with females than just about any other male in the justice league or titans. batman is probably a fenom in bed but he is still only human. superman has to try not to kill his mate. flash is too fast good and also bad if you think about it. green lantern has his ring but that will run out of juice and then he is still a human. aquaman.... if you can tolerate the fish smell... and whats to limit cyborg from having more than one big tool or hooking the lass up to the web for some matrix sex.

#38 Posted by daredevil21134 (12116 posts) - - Show Bio

He could have sex with Engineer lol

#39 Posted by Steps (657 posts) - - Show Bio

@CATPANEXE said:

@BlackArmor said:

@CATPANEXE said:

.....see Catwoman #1

I have, hence the quote.

....Rule 34

#40 Posted by The Finality (133 posts) - - Show Bio

Then again, we all saw from Futurama that robots can indeed have sex :P

#41 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@WarMachineMarkV said:

@lokiofmidgaard said:

Alien cyborg Mickey Finn "You do not even know if we are sexually compatible--"

Human female Mary Callahan "The hell I don't. I can see fingers and a tongue from here; anything else is gravy."

--The Blacksmith's Tale by Spider Robinson

OH GOD My abs!! THEY HURT!!! TOOO MUCH LAUGHING!!!!

PS: He probably can, in the DCnU the body is kind of attached to him permanently, he doesn't really lose everything so he probably still has a penis. If not, how does he pee? does he pee? does he use a cateter instead? I dont know....

#42 Posted by Rumble Man (11118 posts) - - Show Bio

Just ask batman to make him one

#43 Posted by TDK_1997 (14985 posts) - - Show Bio

@WarMachineMarkV said:

LOL

#44 Posted by SUNMAN (7256 posts) - - Show Bio

his genitals are still intact so sure

#45 Posted by Ms. Omega (4505 posts) - - Show Bio

2 words........... Nano Bots.......

#46 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah, I see this got bumped. You know, this question reminds me of this scene from Wolverine & the X-Men:

#47 Edited by Delcar (107 posts) - - Show Bio

#48 Posted by Delcar (107 posts) - - Show Bio

the mistery is concluded! Forever Evil have the answers, cyborg doesn`t have sex

#49 Posted by lifeofvibe (3509 posts) - - Show Bio

@delcar: sh*****************t poor dick *smirk* i mean vick :(

#50 Posted by Black_Claw (3009 posts) - - Show Bio

@delcar: that picture is always gonna be disturbing to look at for me.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.