Follow

Cyborg

Character » Cyborg appears in 2939 issues.

Half man, half machine - all hero! After a near fatal incident, Victor Stone was cybernetically enhanced by his father. He now possesses the ability to communicate, manipulate, and interface with nearly all forms of technology. As he is constantly upgrading, he promises to defend the future from any threat. He is also a founding member of the Teen Titans and in some continuities, the Justice League.

A.R.G.U.S. Agent Cyborg--Cyborg's Best "Official" Look Yet!

OutlawRenegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By OutlawRenegade
    No Caption Provided

This is one of the two best Cyborg costumes I've seen yet--along with this one. It's from WB/DC's Infinite Crisis video game. It's good to know some people at WB/DC know you can stay true to the character while making him handsome by getting rid of the outdated half-face. He has more exposed human parts and is clearly wearing clothing that indicates he has covered human parts, emphasizing the "ORG" in "Cyborg." In addition, his cybernetic parts look sleek and advanced. This look feels more fitting and respectful for the poster-child of racial minorities on the Justice League. It looks like it would be easier to translate on the film or TV screen, and there's a lot of toy-licensing potential here as well because his parts look modular.

I really wish Cyborg looked more like this in the comics going forward--especially if Cyborg is getting his own ongoing series. I mean, there's still room for improvement--like the inclusion of Cyborg's logo--but this is a huge step in the right direction.

Superdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Superdork

I'd support this since he looks hella awesome. The circuitry pumping through his arm veins is a cool way to show that he's plugged in.

For some reason I keep forgetting that the Red Room is part of ARGUS. That should be a cool way to get him involved in different stories--in the same way that Barry has his crime lab and Clark has the Daily Planet. I think Wonder Woman also has ties to ARGUS--not sure if she's an "agent" though.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.