Follow

Cybersix

Character » Cybersix appears in 147 issues.

A leather-clad artificial human superheroine.

Movie?

DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DH69

am i the only one who thinks they could make a really good movie out of cybersix (if they didnt hire a jack ass to write/direct it) 

Tier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Tier

I agree, I would love to see this made into a movie!

Deadknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

#3  Edited By Deadknight

Most people would probably consider it a Matrix rip-off at first glance, though that is of course not the case. 

They did make an animated TV series at some point, although I'm not sure how loyal that was to the comics as I've never had the opportunity to read them. I only came to know about Cybersix through said TV series. 
    There was also an Argentinian live-action TV series that is somewhat considered as a TV movie, but only because it only lasted for a few episodes due to poor ratings. (wiki)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.