Cyberforce/Hunter-Killer #1 Reviewed!

Posted by G-Man (33826 posts) - - Show Bio

Even though I will be flying down to San Diego shortly for Comic-Con and haven't packed yet, I had to post this review.  I don't know much about Hunter-Killer but I've been a Cyberforce fan since they debuted in the 90s.  Throw in the fact that it's written by Mark Waid and drawn by Kenneth Rocafort, there was no way I couldn't post this today.

Staff
#1 Edited by #1ElderScrollsFan (1991 posts) - - Show Bio

Great review this is going to be awesome, Cyberforce is awesome.

#2 Posted by Omg chris (1607 posts) - - Show Bio

as always great review g-man never read cyberforce before but they sound really cool

#3 Posted by Media_Master (2189 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll definitely try this one out!

#4 Posted by Beatrix (65 posts) - - Show Bio

Hunter-Killer is actually one of my favourite comics, but it was never long enough: I think this will definitely begin to satisfy me… BUT I WANT MORE!

#5 Posted by Nahero (9915 posts) - - Show Bio

i should have read that

#6 Posted by Press Oblivion (1643 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome review!
I have it sitting here in front of me and like  you, G-Man I'm a Cyberforce fan from the beginning. Rocafort's stuff is really amazing!

#7 Posted by Jamiracles (351 posts) - - Show Bio

I've heard of neither of these guys but Id be down with giving it a try.

#8 Posted by Mediant (329 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pulling a little thread necromancy here, but I just had to comment. The trade of this just came out a couple weeks ago and I was really torn on whether it'd be one of the four books I got this month (limited by funds). I love Rocafort and Hunter-Killer, but I was undecided on Cyberforce and Mark Waid. This review tipped the scales. I'm so glad these articles/videos stay archived. Quality reviews like this are one of the things I really love about this site.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.